If you put a lot of stuff up on social networks...

Options
StoneColdMikey
StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
edited July 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
and then it gets posted in the IC. is it really an exposure? Like is it really some big ? that makes you say awe ? and actually get ran off the ic.

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    and then it gets posted in the IC. is it really an exposure? Like is it really some big ? that makes you say awe ? and actually get runned off the ic.

What school you going to bruh?

NIU
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you can, only have close friends and family members on these social networks
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and then it gets posted in the IC. is it really an exposure? Like is it really some big ? that makes you say awe ? and actually get runned off the ic.

caught before the edit
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NIU

So is Chicago like living in a year-round version of The Purge or nah?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

then it aint really a "social" network. its boring as ? just having family and close friends. in fact i have more strangers following me on twitter and instagram and fb then fam and friends
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

NIU

So is Chicago like living in a year-round version of The Purge or nah?

nah. it aint that bad here.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got banned cause i posted aqua's daughter's pics while they were public
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

then it aint really a "social" network. its boring as ? just having family and close friends. in fact i have more strangers following me on twitter and instagram and fb then fam and friends
    I see...i have neither of the 3 but i'd leave pertinent stuff out of the social networks if i could honestly.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    i got banned cause i posted aqua's daughter's pics while they were public

yeah i remember that.one of the reasons why i made this thread too. not your situation specifically but just in general. it aint even exposing nobody if that ? all over the net b. yeah we probably dont want people to visit our social sites but whats the point of being on the IC all day if you aint gonna socialize with the IC folks outside the ic.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...you're a fool.

If you put a lot of stuff up on social networks...you're a fool.

Close thread.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ...you're a fool.

Close thread.

depends on what you putting up tho. if you putting stuff up of you smoking weed, with guns, and talking about killing of course thats stupid as ? but if it just some normal ? then aint nun wrong with that
  • mryounggun
    Options
    ...you're a fool.

Close thread.

says the ? who'd rather have no sex than to ? a chick in a bed.

foh

Keep your thread slander straight, my ? . I'd rather have no sex than bad sex. Why you so concerned about who another ? is ? '. Stop being a ? , fam.

You must be the ? spilling his feelings on Facebook? Share your pain, son. It's all good.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    ...you're a fool.

Close thread.

depends on what you putting up tho. if you putting stuff up of you smoking weed, with guns, and talking about killing of course thats stupid as ? but if it just some normal ? then aint nun wrong with that

I feel you. But what I mean is like ? that's mad personal. I know a ? who STAY on FB talking about what he be going through with his girl, posting his every move on Twitter, etc. ? is stupid and dangerous. Just my 2 cents.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I'd rather no sex than bed sex.

What an idiot
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Eh, I'd rather no sex than bed sex.

What an idiot

Ahhhahahahahaha. I see what you did there. Touche. Lol.

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ...you're a fool.

Close thread.

I feel you. But what I mean is like ? that's mad personal. I know a ? who STAY on FB talking about what he be going through with his girl, posting his every move on Twitter, etc. ? is stupid and dangerous. Just my 2 cents.

i agree with you on that.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...you're a fool.

Close thread.

folks laughed at me when I posted this a while back. but I still think it claims true..

1. One should not flaunt paper (money), unless one holds heat.

2. One should not post pictures that may attract unwanted attention.

3. One should not post their same music/invites REPEATEDLY.

4. One should not "like" own status.

5. One who openly talks/post illegal activity on statuses and walls should expect negative consequences.

6. One should not complain on a regular basis about personal problems.

7. If one can't confront a person face to face. One should not confront on facebook.

8. One should not harass another facebooker.

9. One should not add your friends unless your friends of friends - Tupacfan

10. Think before posting
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is if come on the ic with an od fake bs persona and the real u is a complete opposte ? wannabe

Then u got ? like me who can photoshop u can live the perfect life be the perfect person but as long as negros got trials of ps u will and can still be roasted
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im still baffled nh @ weed being illegal in the US.

I'm starting to think that it's purposefully being kept illegal in order for the government to be able to reign in successful young black males at will
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NIU

Be careful, the Dekalb police hate ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ChefThird wrote: »

NIU

Be careful, the Dekalb police hate ? .

I heard about that.