Options
    Radical feminist.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol and every one of them ? ? are probably dryer than burnt toast...
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    MazterChef wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just googled andrea dworkin randomly from the list
    220px-Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG
    i cant make this up lol

i outta sue you for indecent exposure
    this your girl bruh?
    z1766.jpeg?w=300&h=180

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHOA Don't confuse those psychos with real feminists. I'm a feminist and I don't agree with anything those ? are saying. They sound crazy as hell.
  • Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Options
    I have sympathy for many of feminist cause, but some of these misandrist make it hard to defend feminism. Some of these women are so hateful, logic escapes them and they just want to ? all men, as if a world filled with women would be such a utopian paradise.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Listen....women are generally pretty stupid...their guideline to relationships is disney movies, their favorite TV shows and the bible for marriage. It really is only partly their fault and partly mens fault. Men are not monogamous its a fact.....why can I say its a fact? Because me personally never met a dude who didn't cheat on his girl or his wife. Add in all the infidelity that has occured else where, Whether you hear it on TV or radio or people just down right get caught or admit it. A TV show like Cheaters technically can not go off air it would always have material. People get bored of each other...there is a expiration date for relationships, friendships and marriage. We are supposedly animals but what animal you know that gets married? Marriage is a social construct and I believe most people do it because everyone else does or society pushes them in to it. I applaud the people who think are their own and make their own decisions and not let Disneys Beauty and the beast do it for them. Its not their fault....The movies painted a false picture for these women and some men and since some of their parents were married its all they know and think it is the "correct" thing to do. Don't get me wrong men are stupid to and honestly society is going down the toliet....live your life how you it makes you feel best. If you want to be in marriage do it....marriage doesn't guarantee not cheating....if you want to date and bed women and men whenever it occurs naturally fine.

But please don't get your idea from life on TV
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol don't confuse em with real feminists? LOL!! Those are real feminists!!! Before sistahs decided to take on the white woman's plight, these feminists were still saying the same ? . Now sistahs get involved and its "don't listen to those pyscho feminists, listen to the real feminists"

Feminism is for confused broads who can't possibly fathom the roles that are designated for male and the roles designated for female. Feminism is another way of destroying the man and woman dynamic

And sistahs went from saying "a strong black woman" to the white woman ? "I'm a feminist"

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    lol don't confuse em with real feminists? LOL!! Those are real feminists!!! Before sistahs decided to take on the white woman's plight, these feminists were still saying the same ? . Now sistahs get involved and its "don't listen to those pyscho feminists, listen to the real feminists"

Feminism is for confused broads who can't possibly fathom the roles that are designated for male and the roles designated for female. Feminism is another way of destroying the man and woman dynamic

And sistahs went from saying "a strong black woman" to the white woman ? "I'm a feminist"

I'm a feminist bro and these women sound crazy, they might need to get their heads checked because some of the ? they said was way out there. Men are machines? All men are rapists? " I want to see a man beaten to a ? pulp"? wtf you can't seriously think a sane female feels that way. These women sound bitter as hell.

and you can have gender roles AND equality That's all feminism is, women being seen as equals.
    fem·i·nism
    /ˈfeməˌnizəm/
    Noun
    The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

^^ that's feminism, nowhere does it say anything about bashing men.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check your privilege b.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree with every one except Catherine Comins
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn u sharon stone wtf is wrong wit you
    but yea maybe this ? is taken way outta context
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how you can advocate for freedom but say you think people need to adhere to gender roles
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how basically every hero of feminism say some.crazy ? .
    Prime example these like to pretend margaret ? wasn't goin in on black folks while preaching feminist ideology.

If you have scores of women sayin crazy ? you lose the right to say those aren't real whomever. Need to ask yourself if the burgeoning or subtle politics something you identify with.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black.feminist social engineering
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocaRvoNyo78&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How many black feminist have heard something similar? Lesbihonest.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cs sally miller gearhart tho
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how basically every hero of feminism say some.crazy ? .
    Prime example these like to pretend margaret ? wasn't goin in on black folks while preaching feminist ideology.

If you have scores of women sayin crazy ? you lose the right to say those aren't real whomever. Need to ask yourself if the burgeoning or subtle politics something you identify with.

Co-sign for the Margaret ? reference.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cosign none of those ? .

I hope they get ? by a pack of wild dogs.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I don't cosign none of those ? .

I hope they get ? by a pack of wild dogs.

i can make this happen
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I do know the "All men are rapists" quote wasn't actually said by the person, it's a quote from a character in a novel she wrote however a good portion of these women are misadrist and not feminists.