Would yall let a person of the same sex take care of you, no strings attached?

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
female cousin of mine has been with her baby's dad off & on for 14 years, they have a 12 year old child together, well they broke up 3 years ago and got back together 6-8 months later. One day her kid comes home with a gucci belt and some other high end items, & says uncle so and so bought it. Cuz asked her bd who was this uncle & why she never heard of him, he lies and somehow my cuz found out he was the uncle of some girl her bd was smashing while they were apart

The uncle is an out of the closet ? dude who looks like a regular straight guy, so unless u ask him u wont know he's ? , he owns rental property, a mcdonalds, & a bar...so he's having paper...her bd admits during one of his leaves he met the uncle thru the neice who lives with the uncle cuz he had custody of her since she was 8, she was 21 when my cuz's bd met her...now the bd said when he used to go visit her, the uncle became cool with him & they started to go out, go to basketball games, go to the gym etc. The uncle told the bd that he has never gotten so cool with his neices friends like that but for some reason he liked him, after the bd cut ties with the neice for whatever reason, he moved back in with my cuz, fastfoward 2 years my cuz started to notice her bd had money, got a new used car, & was talking bout getting a asst mang position at McD's, she paid it no mind, just thought he was finally growing up

A year goes by and the situation with her daughter goes by, so this past weekend the uncle invited them over to his cookout, they get ? up and end up spending the nite, my cuz wakes up at like 4am & realizes her bd is missing, she pays it no mind, goes to the bathroom, she walks pass a bedroom and sees her bd laying fully clothed in the bed with someone, she flips out cuz she didnt realize it was the uncle in the bed, she thought he was in bed with the neice, her bd grabs her snaps off & says u ? with my paper, drags her to the car and they leave

In the car her bd explains that the uncle is ? and likes the bd, he claims they dont have anykind of intimate encounters becuz he explained to dude he's not ? but dude insists on taking care of him, he claimed he went in dude room to smoke loud & play xbox and he got so high he fell asleep

My cuz asked me do I think her bd is ? ?

Whatchasay?

Comments