say something negative about a poster -no reason for peace

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    @baybey I hope you suffocate while you deepthroating corn with the husk on it

just like you ? ? daily

the top punk ?

you got me confused with yo father, whoever that ? is
  • Trollio
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    @dirtysanchez I will punt kick you so hard into a trash can. Then I'll let my kids pet you and hold you and ? , they'll shove dog treats down your mouth and possibly ? you.

yo kids will play with trash pets, thats how homeless you are
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @shithappens get off that ? ? ? u ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @_DUB_ ain't nobody running, ? . Meet me at the rodeo in Houston on Saturday. Wear clothes you don't mind getting ? . ? ? .
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    I miss Danny and real lady
    I miss box chevy
    I miss all the hoes that left but still lurk yes I see you ?

I want Ao hair to grow

MPR I be da pa to her yungin

I feel as if Charlie moved to Cali to stalk pico but pico joined the military just to get away from her but absence makes the heart grow fonder but pico got Stockholm syndrome so their closer than ever "me and you us never part"

Their friendship is something to admire they good with me

What's the point of an alias that has an alias that mimics another alias while denying being an alias?

Loca loves and invites the ? she endure on here but she cool I like her

To be continued...

you one sensitive ass ?

Feelings? not at all g

? go bathe

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makaveli Joker is the worst ? mod every. Whoever, promoted him is an idiot, no diss.
  • Trollio
    Options
    @_DUB_ ain't nobody running, ? . Meet me at the rodeo in Houston on Saturday. Wear clothes you don't mind getting ? . ? ? .

sounds ? as ? , pass
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    @Ajackson17

Why you mad for? Cause I ether you every chance I get? Look you ? faced gremlin, just cause you despise your own people like Bernie Mac in don't be a menace, don't mean you can be angry at me for calling you a house ? every chance I get.

First off you wack ass moderator you have NEVER ether me all you can do is ban me or jail me. But never ether me, you soft ? . Second, I'm a Marcus Garvey student, I'm a Pan-Africanist so I support Africans all over the world except your ? ass. Get in my face again ? , I'll maul your ass in Houston or whatever ? ? city you come from.

Lol did you do a google search on African Studies and decided to school me on the results? I'm not gonna say your mother should have swallowed you, cause she gave me a discount. Your white daddy should have swallowed you. I bet you ? your white girls to Kenny G, huh? Sell out ass ? .
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Makaveli Joker is the worst ? mod every. Whoever, promoted him is an idiot, no diss.

i've seen this said alot in the IC.why is that?
  • Trollio
    Options
    @cain1 i hope you get knocked out and fall into a coma, i hope you in that coma so long that when you wake up everybody on earth is older than you
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Let me suck them ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

sounds ? as ? , pass

Then don't show up...?
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @Drosainbolt ? you for being ? I hope you drown in your cereal bowl.

@halfabrick ? you there's only room for one English poster on these boards.... It ain't you.

@Steve Lobs ? you an your ? music that you're trying to promote in the battle thread.

@Lil Loca ? you for having the face of a Brontosaurus stacked on the body of a Triceratops.

@Serious juice mayne swallow a cabinet of prescription pills you ? ? .

I'll round up the lads and smash your head in mate

@englishdude
  • Trollio
    Options

sounds ? as ? , pass

Then don't show up...?

scust at you inviting me to a ? and ? rodeo
  • Trollio
    Options
    @cain1 i hope some cracka burn yo freedom papers and they ship yo slave ass to alabama
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lechic fyi, only said that cos you still never answered my question unless your notification setting is off!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I don't know who you are but never address me again in life

? ? getcho soul

When I'm talkin to these women stay in ya lane hoe ass ?

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    @ajackson17 should be burned at the stake for being a ? ? and being from Ohio.

@vibe has the fight back strength of dead ant

@darkone360 recap me knocking you the ? out

That definitely shows his age
    Too bad he doesn't realize we have 7 presidents come from our state
    Too bad most greatest actors, comedians, bands, singers, entertainment folk come from ohio
    The most intelligent populous city in the USA is Columbus, Ohio
    Best medical research state in the nation
    Some of the best scientific research in the nation.
    But let this ? tell it that Ohio is wack because all he does is drink, watch football, eat and let his head get bigger with ? in his head.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ajackson17

Why you mad for? Cause I ether you every chance I get? Look you ? faced gremlin, just cause you despise your own people like Bernie Mac in don't be a menace, don't mean you can be angry at me for calling you a house ? every chance I get.

First off you wack ass moderator you have NEVER ether me all you can do is ban me or jail me. But never ether me, you soft ? . Second, I'm a Marcus Garvey student, I'm a Pan-Africanist so I support Africans all over the world except your ? ass. Get in my face again ? , I'll maul your ass in Houston or whatever ? ? city you come from.

Lol did you do a google search on African Studies and decided to school me on the results? I'm not gonna say your mother should have swallowed you, cause she gave me a discount. Your white daddy should have swallowed you. I bet you ? your white girls to Kenny G, huh? Sell out ass ? .

White daddy, what the ? are talking about you dumb ? ?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    @dirtysanchez I will punt kick you so hard into a trash can. Then I'll let my kids pet you and hold you and ? , they'll shove dog treats down your mouth and possibly ? you.

@Vibe ? you for letting your kids pet a rabid dog you kicked into then dug out of a trash can.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ajackson17

White daddy, what the ? are talking about you dumb ? ?

you called him white daddy what type of ? ? is that?
  • Copper
    Options
    Who is this @stevelobs ? ? ?

Go do some pull ups on a power line hoe
  • Copper
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

I don't know who you are but never address me again in life

? ? getcho soul

When I'm talkin to these women stay in ya lane hoe ass ?

Next time u quote me be coherent ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

i've seen this said alot in the IC.why is that?

They have issues with how I ether them