Hard On Hoes: Money Mayweather Style

Options

Comments

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doin the ring thing didnt make sense to begin with - i concur he dodged a bullet

on another note i bet her box smells like water

smash.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't trickin if you got it.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's still trickin' Charlie
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »

how?!

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so let me get this straight.....so females would be willing to buy another chick's used shoes and ? ?

what type of dirtyfoot ? is that?

I thought you young ladies were classy but obviously I've been giving out too much credit

@lechic if you needed an upgrade that bad, you should've just chose up with a winner from the beginning :(

? TEARS!!!!
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    b00kie wrote: »

how?!

If u get a chic from anything other than your mouthpiece that's trickin, to me.

I think we all agree she wouldn't have been w Floyd if he wasn't cashin her out like that. Spending on that bird when he know she prob don't like him for himself

It ain't trickin if U got her
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    I dont care what he doing (selling purses or whatever) but when you start instagramming ? and putting it on the internet, then thats when you start getting in yo feelings. Its one thing to sell the ? through somebody else and keep it moving, but when you try to play her b/c you got played, then you the one who took the bigger L

Naw ? just looked entertaining....he seem like the type of ? that got so much bread that he dont even trip on a ? possibly being a gold digger....If the ? dont work then it dont work and because of the type of dude he is, he just clowning and being entertaining...he got folks talking like he always do.

darkone360 wrote: »
    I dont care what he doing (selling purses or whatever) but when you start instagramming ? and putting it on the internet, then thats when you start getting in yo feelings. Its one thing to sell the ? through somebody else and keep it moving, but when you try to play her b/c you got played, then you the one who took the bigger L

How he took the bigger L tho? She needed him more than he needed her. This ? is already successful. She was the one lookin for a come up. Using that ? 's private jet w/o his knowledge, just so she can go to auditions.

Break ups happen. He lucky he didn't marry that hefa.

again, im not knocking him b/c he selling the stuff, but he is making a point to embarrass the chick/bird or whatever. thats where he takes the L. If you dont care, then he could've easily had some third party or someone on his behalf sell the ? , but he took to instagram to make it a spectacle.

Y'all do realize this is floyd "money" mayweather were talking about here right? His existence is damn near a synonym for "spectacle"

i guess im just different. When i was single, if a chick wasnt acting right, i didnt go on some tirade on facebook or take subtle jabs at her or anything. I just acted like she didnt exist. A dude of his status shouldnt even bat an eyelash at leaving some bird chick alone, but by him doing this definitely shows he feels some kinda way.

Ya'll call it entertainment, i say he in his feelings.

Blood ... I'm not excusing him or anything ... I just think sometimes people forget the characters they're dealing with when evaluating their moves ...

This is the same floyd mayweather that had a very public falling out with his own damn father on national tv ....called the old man all types of ? for the world to see ...

So what the hell makes ? think he wouldn't put some glorified arm candy on blast in the same way?

Dude loves attention bruh ... It's how he built he's career ... (In a addition to his in ring prowess of course)
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm trying to understand exactly how Floyd LOST here....

By kicking a hoe out that was obviously a hoe from jump, and selling her ? ? That's a LOST?

That "feelins" ? doesn't apply to lie outside the IC, man. And somettimes, "feelins" is nothing more than foolish pride, which will get you more ? up in life. So, let his emotions show, and punt that ? out. That's a mighty win if you ask me.

Wow. ? and wiggas are truly backwards these days. Or maybe y'all just take this innanet ? a lil' TOO seriously for your own good.

Smarten up.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lost came when he wifed an obvious bird and gold digger.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm trying to understand exactly how Floyd LOST here....

By kicking a hoe out that was obviously a hoe from jump, and selling her ? ? That's a LOST?

That "feelins" ? doesn't apply to lie outside the IC, man. And somettimes, "feelins" is nothing more than foolish pride, which will get you more ? up in life. So, let his emotions show, and punt that ? out. That's a mighty win if you ask me.

Wow. ? and wiggas are truly backwards these days. Or maybe y'all just take this innanet ? a lil' TOO seriously for your own good.

Smarten up.

Focus.....FOCUS...steady now......

must

think

answer

within

grasp.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd my ngga but he got yall fooled. That boy hurt hahaha

If we droppin 90's r&b songs somethin more emotional is more appropriate
    http://youtu.be/MPCsH6XiZ_I

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

naw more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TLxUAa3lb0
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

naw more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TLxUAa3lb0

Dark skin ? look like hits from the street lol
  • Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Options
    Some of you are calling Mrs. jackson all kinds of names(golddigger etc.), but let's remember that Floyd cheated and public humiliated old ? Instagram. His baby mother posted a picture of them after they've had sex. What do you expect a young girl to do?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter how much money u got, or even how many side ? u can quickly call up...if u put yaself out there and wife a chick, and she cheats? Ngga u gon hurt. Idgaf how much Guiseppi and Hermes he got in the closet that ngga singin Nas 'Stay' as I type this. Its life, no one is immune.

Why are you trying ether all of the men on the planet like that though?
  • S2J
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    No matter how much money u got, or even how many side ? u can quickly call up...if u put yaself out there and wife a chick, and she cheats? Ngga u gon hurt. Idgaf how much Guiseppi and Hermes he got in the closet that ngga singin Nas 'Stay' as I type this. Its life, no one is immune.

*shrug* Tough love nh

How is it a win if you tricked off n bought her the bags in the first place, then take em back? Lol

So basically he got leased. 0% financing.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrug* Tough love nh

How is it a win if you tricked off n bought her the bags in the first place, then take em back? Lol

*shrug* Tough love nh

It's a win because he's the highest paid athlete in the world and he didn't marry the ? , divorce, then give her half.

Tiger Woods yall.
  • S2J
    Options
    ChefThird wrote: »

*shrug* Tough love nh

*shrug* Tough love nh

It's a win because he's the highest paid athlete in the world and he didn't marry the ? , divorce, then give her half.

Tiger Woods yall.

He still gon cry in the car...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    question is, will some of same folk proclaiming "Hard On Hoes!!" and "trilllllla"
    cheer and give that "sucker" a pep talk whenever he wise up to game??

bet Foyld crying to his mommy who probably told him from jump, the ? wasn't ?

just have some "fun" with her, and send her on her way son.......
    I learned the hard way:

ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER.

NEVER LISTEN TO CHARLIE SMH