anyone else notice how much of a housen*gga Stephen A Smith has become?

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
anyone else remember when this ? was like the malcolm x of sports of sports journalism?, had his show cancelled bc he wanted to to be the dave chappelle of sports talk, but now he comes back 10 years later to a national broadcast show , and he uses his national platform to act like he steve harveys right hand or some ? , he never come down on white players , but when a black player does something stupid he the first to cut they head off, scting like he marched in selma annd ? , he a ? ass blak ? who got bought out now he got an agenda

Comments

• Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i might jus have to agree wit this. He went from Goat to Woat in 2years.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    around the time he realized he could capitalize off catchphrases like "Asinine, AsiTEN, AsiELEVEN" smh.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? his tv show got worse ratings than the lumberjack competitions. he wasn't going to survive on the grand scale with that gimmick much longer.

but thats not fair to say he doesn't come down on white players. he made slava medvedenko famous
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    You have to playball, that might be the hardest lesson to learn in the corporate structure to a real dude. ? feels like flaming ? on your skin the first couple times you do it. Then over time it just becomes apart of the job. Sad reality....anyone who know him will still tell you he a real ? who aint scared to throw down.

bruh...do YOU know him though?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant trust them light skins yo.....u never know
  • _God_
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    ? his tv show got worse ratings that the lumberjack competitions. he wasn't going to survive on the grand scale with that gimmick much longer.

but thats not fair to say he doesn't come down on white players. he made slava medvedenko famous
    hilarious,
    his ? use to come on at like 11 30 at night n ? smh, but now he up on primetime morning shows everyday, suckin kobe every chance he get, sticking up for white boys, said ben rothlisberger's alleged ? case was just him trying to "get loose", but went in stupid hard on chad ocho cinco johnson for gettin locked up on some publicity stunt ? , ivin mitt romney a shout out, smh the guy up there gettin cooned out real bad

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    You have to playball, that might be the hardest lesson to learn in the corporate structure to a real dude. ? feels like flaming ? on your skin the first couple times you do it. Then over time it just becomes apart of the job. Sad reality....anyone who know him will still tell you he a real ? who aint scared to throw down.

bruh...do YOU know him though?

I know people who dont like him, did interviews..one it was ole dude from the heat Dampier I think, Stephen A was popping ? bout dude in the locker room, and homie rolled up on him tryna spark ? , and Stephen A told him to his face, I aint scared of you, you was a punk when I said it, and you a punk right now as im saying it too you, and asked him to get out his face or throw the hands

that PROVES the t/s point. We all know Stephan A is a defiant, militant, take no ? dude.

Even when other anchors go to him via satellite he has a attitude like he doin them a favor Lol

But when he gets around 1 man and 1 man only...Skip Bayless...the ngga is giggles and rainbows
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's funny is some of you cats actually think you know tv personalities and athletes in real life and ? . spoiler alert first and drama queen is a scripted show. word to riley cooper you really wanna know what steven a is like catch him after a few drinks at a concert. i refuse to watch first and drama queen matter fact i got the day off from work and im watching the herd on espn u not espn first and drama queen.

also can we stop calling people ? and house negros way to quickly. its starting to get like when people overuse the word classic for albums now. most of the ? on TV is scripted to get a rise outta you aka you start watching it. having skip bayless want punishment for riley cooper and steven a playing the skip role and defending cooper mind ? frail gossip girl as negros like yall who watch espn first take. but honestly if you have half of a brain you can clearly see its done to get views and shock value.
  • _God_
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    what's funny is some of you cats actually think you know tv personalities and athletes in real life and ? . spoiler alert first and drama queen is a scripted show. word to riley cooper you really wanna know what steven a is like catch him after a few drinks at a concert. i refuse to watch first and drama queen matter fact i got the day off from work and im watching the herd on espn u not espn first and drama queen.

also can we stop calling people ? and house negros way to quickly. its starting to get like when people overuse the word classic for albums now. most of the ? on TV is scripted to get a rise outta you aka you start watching it. having skip bayless want punishment for riley cooper and steven a playing the skip role and defending cooper mind ? frail gossip girl as negros like yall who watch espn first take. but honestly if you have half of a brain you can clearly see its done to get views and shock value.

allthis dhit u just typed and he was proving wrong and oroving me right by how easy he just took it manziel , the ? cooning for a nba gm job, its obvious nothing you can say to defend hin
  • _God_
    Options
    anyone else notice wat just happen wit paquioa?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

allthis dhit u just typed and he was proving wrong and oroving me right by how easy he just took it manziel , the ? cooning for a nba gm job, its obvious nothing you can say to defend hin

Jesus Christ, ? you really need to learn how to spell then maybe i can actually respond to the jibberish you just wrote.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way he copped pleas for cooper ? me off
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The way he copped pleas for cooper ? me off

C/s especially since he said ? and not ? , not that it makes a difference for him but once you add the er at the end it becomes a racial slur, Stephen a ? was like "let's not act like we (as black man) don't use that word *we don't*, then try to get mad when someone outside our race uses it." dude is a Uncle Tom
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone cosigning is an idiot.. i dont always agree with Stephen A but this idiotic labeling needs to stop
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone cosigning is an idiot.. i dont always agree with Stephen A but this idiotic labeling needs to stop

And if anybody really thinks he's a ? , you're only sponsoring his coonship by watching the show religiously.

I think Limbaugh and O'Reilly are idiots.

How many times have I watched their shows?

= Russell Westbrook Jersey.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To notice would require listening to SAS for an extended period of time, which has become a nauseating thing to do.

Dude was as cool as ? several years ago, though.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And if anybody really thinks he's a ? , you're only sponsoring his coonship by watching the show religiously.

I think Limbaugh and O'Reilly are idiots.

How many times have I watched their shows?

= Russell Westbrook Jersey.

Always referencing team... lol

and i hate Oreilly but i watch from time to time
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Why Stephen A and Deion Sanders have to constantly deflect from Riley Cooper and start talking about how blacks say it to each other. That's the same tactic they used during the Zimmerman trial. They take away the focus on that fact that Zimmerman killed an unarmed kid, and start talking about black on black crime. The subject of the matter isn't about whether blacks should or shouldn't say "? ", the subject is about Riley Cooper and only Riley Cooper. Non blacks need to just accept that they can't say "? ". If you're non black and you get caught then you deserve whatever punishment come your way. I swear you'll always catch a few blacks that will defend some ? that happen against us or defend a white when they get caught being racist.
This discussion has been closed.