How TRILL was NEW JACK?!!

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
? would have his music bump during his matches the whole match!! Literally out there stabbing white dudes with knifes and all kinda trill ? !!

Vince need to sign that man!
Cena vs new jack > cena vs rock

Comments

• mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    Options
    son has like 4 justifiable homicides... i remember when he got pushed off that scaffold and was leaking spinal cord fluid out his nose in ? ...
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man new jack should get a wwe run
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The verdict still isn't cheat about the justifiable homicides.

He claim they came from his bounty hunter days which is also in question

The E can't give him a run cause I think it cost to play natural born Killaz every week on tv .
    I member reading that's why most jus matches can't be used on DVDs
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when he hit ol dude at thebring ur own weapon event in the head with a super Nintendo... ? was hilarious

Then he broke up with Terri runnels and claimed she gave him an STD

Then he tried to murder a ? during a match and admitted it..
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would have his music bump during his matches the whole match!! Literally out there stabbing white dudes with knifes and all kinda trill ? !!

Vince need to sign that man!
    Cena vs new jack > cena vs rock

They couldn't. Jack would literally murder Cena..

On second thought, please do sign that ? .

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    NJ said he'll never sign with the E because of what they'll do to him (make a joke out of him) like they did all the other ECW alumni who signed.

That's why he never did a One Night Stand, and he has little to no respect for the WWE locker room. He doesn't like Paul Heyman, he wants to body HHH, and he wants to ? Stephanie. Check out his New Jack ? : The History DVD, he goes in on a lot of why he rather stay where he at.

I also remember the Mass Transit Incident, where the fat kid lied about his age and wrestling experience; wouldn't listen to NJ before the match about what they were going to do in the ring, preferred to get "color" aka bleed, NJ obliged. It was a tag match against The Gangstas and NJ cut the kid so deep, his skull was exposed. You can hear the boys father on tape yelling, "HE'S ONLY A BOY, STOP IT, STOP, HE'S ONLY A KID". Then NJ hit the kid with his 187 finisher (diving chair to the face from the top rope), and the kid was done. He died years later from being too fat, but tried to sue NJ and ECW for being fat and depressed.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new jack was crazy as ? , but too trill
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    NJ said he'll never sign with the E because of what they'll do to him (make a joke out of him) like they did all the other ECW alumni who signed.

That's why he never did a One Night Stand, and he has little to no respect for the WWE locker room. He doesn't like Paul Heyman, he wants to body HHH, and he wants to ? Stephanie. Check out his New Jack ? : The History DVD, he goes in on a lot of why he rather stay where he at.

I also remember the Mass Transit Incident, where the fat kid lied about his age and wrestling experience; wouldn't listen to NJ before the match about what they were going to do in the ring, preferred to get "color" aka bleed, NJ obliged. It was a tag match against The Gangstas and NJ cut the kid so deep, his skull was exposed. You can hear the boys father on tape yelling, "HE'S ONLY A BOY, STOP IT, STOP, HE'S ONLY A KID". Then NJ hit the kid with his 187 finisher (diving chair to the face from the top rope), and the kid was done. He died years later from being too fat, but tried to sue NJ and ECW for being fat and depressed.

Is it wrong I laughed at that
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides, last i heard: Jack still had an old arrest warrant out for him in the entire state of NY
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is the rick James of wrestling