Femme ? and Bi Chicks Taste in Chicks is Literally the WOAT

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rex is the first to admit that he doesn't get nor want to understand homosexuality, but what exactly is that femme ? see in these portly Spanky from the "Little Rascals, with the faces of 12 year old boys" broads, seriously? If that was a portly ass dude they wouldn't give they wouldn't give the ? a second look, but for some reason they find these ? attractive. It leads credence to that line of thought that these ? are truly confused.

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL It's the truth them fems love them fat ass studs. That's all i see when I'm out and about.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is mind boggling
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the stud/femme meeting place is Walmart.

In any city, no matter what part of own you're in, there's always a plethora of fat, shaved head studs in man shorts, wife beaters, and work boots with some chick on their side.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ex used to like girls that actually looked like girls so I never had this problem.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's rare as ? to see two sexy lesbians together, this aint no secret. I seen a fine ass super model looking chick with a chick that looked like viscera. This ? is like when black dudes switch to white girls and get the most mid core out of shape ones. Sistas switching to white dudes and they be looking like "screech from save by the bell".

for y'all that don't know this is viscera
    TV-20120922-Viscera.jpg

I stopped trying to figure this ? out when I discovered they use ? 's on each other.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of fine lesbians
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically...they fuckimg confused as hell,the fact they use sex toys predominately tells u everything.ive put hands on butch ? before..
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know about full on bull ? but have seen a few lesbians have dude FWB, afterall that's where the ? goes. They usually have a GF that's fugnasty and I MEAN FUGNASTY.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me a.mann!

me be thinking:

why ram hard plastic inside ? , when they be not like hard ? ?

Me no understood
    :-??