2013 NFL Top 10 Skill Positions On Offense

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
Fantasy drafts across the nation are about to pop off. Everybody and they momma come up with they own lil list so lets come up with our own. Name your top 10 skill positions on Offense.

QB

RB

WR

TE

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. But I'll tell y'all who to draft from my squad as sleepers...
    - Steven Jackson

- Toilolo (TE)

- Harry Douglas (stop laughing Allday.)

They all have the best opportunity to rack up stats and TD's this year.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? yo list

Best Overall: Who finishes with most points in their position
    Who gon fall off: Who drops the most spots from last year
    Most Improved/Darkhorse: Who rises the most spots from last year

Rankings:
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/scoringleaders?position=1&statCategory=stats&statSeason=2012&statType=seasonStats&statWeek=1

QB
    Best overall: I see Peyton taking it
    Who gon fall off: RG3
    Most Improved/Darkhorse: Eli Manning (He was 15th last year, he gon be in the top 10 this year)

RB
    Best overall: Adrian Peterson for the 2nd year in a row
    Who gon fall off: Doug Martin (No way he's 2nd in points this year)
    Most Improved/Darkhorse: Steven Jackson

WR
    Best overall: Calvin Johnson for the 2nd year in a row
    Who gon fall off: Eric Decker will plummet
    Most Improved/Darkhorse: Torrey Smith gon eat

TE
    Best overall: If Gronk stay healthy its him, otherwise its Graham again
    Who gon fall off: Sorry to say, but my ? witten
    Most Improved/Darkhorse: Vernon Davis bout to break the top 5
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever plans on drafting mike wallace will regret it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QB
    1. arod
    2. brees
    3. peyton
    4. brady
    5. ryan
    6. cam
    7. rg3
    8. c kap
    9. luck
    10. wilson

RB
    1. ap
    2. foster
    3. lynch
    4. rice
    5. martin
    6. morris
    7. charles
    8. mccoy
    9. spiller
    10. gore

WR
    1. megatron
    2. aj
    3. julio
    4. marshal
    5. dez
    6. d thomas
    7. roddy
    8. dre johnson
    9. welker
    10. fitz

TE
    1. gronk
    2. graham
    3. vernon
    4. tony
    5. witten
    10. hernadez

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pick Gronk over Graham if you want to. Best believe in the supporting cast in NE. Who are the defense coordinators not going to let them go off? Gronk! Not saying he aint gon' put up numbers but he is the only big time player on that side of the ball outside of Brady. What is Edelman and Amendola going to take the pressure off of him? No.

I am not a fantasy football person. The hard part is picking what sophomore QB will have a slump. The easy choice would be Luck. I dont think it is him per say but his pieces around him will falter. Can Ballard and Hilton keep it up?

Can Fitz rise with Palmer as his QB? Will AJ Green shine while Andy Dalton regresses? Do you really wan to take a WR who has suspect QB?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Pick Gronk over Graham if you want to. Best believe in the supporting cast in NE. Who are the defense coordinators not going to let them go off? Gronk! Not saying he aint gon' put up numbers but he is the only big time player on that side of the ball outside of Brady. What is Edelman and Amendola going to take the pressure off of him? No.

I am not a fantasy football person. The hard part is picking what sophomore QB will have a slump. The easy choice would be Luck. I dont think it is him per say but his pieces around him will falter. Can Ballard and Hilton keep it up?

Can Fitz rise with Palmer as his QB? Will AJ Green shine while Andy Dalton regresses? Do you really wan to take a WR who has suspect QB?

You can call me a homer for this but hilton is a sleeper....I believe he will put up some very good numbers in this new offsenive scheme
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can call me a homer for this but hilton is a sleeper....I believe he will put up some very good numbers in this new offsenive scheme

I have liked his play since his days @ FIU catching on those weekday games on ESPN2. Vic Ballard @ Misstake. Both are hardworking rookies but did they overachieve on a team that surprised the league. That is the real question. Can they repeat it?
  • vageneral08
    Options

I have liked his play since his days @ FIU catching on those weekday games on ESPN2. Vic Ballard @ Misstake. Both are hardworking rookies but did they overachieve on a team that surprised the league. That is the real question. Can they repeat it?

probably hilton is more likely to do so because ballard is gonna split carries with bradshaw if he stays healthy