Weird, Rude, Asinine, Funny, or Just Straight Up Strange ? Said During Foreplay, Sex, or Orgasms

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in AKA Donkey
Hmmm, No. What Danielle Edwards said to Rex when he tried to use peanut butter as an instrument of foreplay.

Rex: I'm about to bust a nut.

Carla: You're about to what?

Rex: Imma 'bout to ? (at the time, chicks in Sunnyvale didn't know that "bustin' a nut," was synonymous with ? '.)

Are you done yet? (What Shelly the Group Home Chick said to Rex during his deflowering.)

You stretch it. (Chick to my potna Markus upon ? .)

Umm, can you move man? My potna Ace to that "That Other Kid." We we're running a train on Collen the Tossup. That Other kid went to get some dome from Collen, but in order to get it that head action he position himself right over Ace. Ace had his eyes closed and when he opened them he had the bottom of "That Other Kid's," ? in his face. ? was funny as hell. No ? .

Do you eat out? Honey's question to Rex when she was sitting their with no pants or panties on her bare ass and Rex was wondering did she want to ? or was it like she "being comfortable," like she said.

No doggie, doggie. Papi grande. Spanish chick's response upon refusal of ? .

I don't do that. Boo-Boo's refusal upon a request for head.

I really don't like ? . Boo-Boo's refusal when Rex requested ? a second time from her; however, Rex is VERY PROUD to admit that she eventually did do it and it was dear ole Rex that turned his Boo-Boo on to ? .

Why do you do that? Is that your little ritual? What Boo-Boo asked when she noticed that Rex would always brush his teeth and rinse his mouth after a session, needless to say she was ? .

You know you're not getting my pants off. (an hour later,) So you got my pants off. Roni the One Night Stand.

This ? is sticky. After licking out a chick, Rex found out that whipped cream is ? sticky ass hell.

You have to do me first because I can't ? from vaginal sex. What Honey told Rex when he asked he why he always had to give her oral treats.

Linda: Oooo, You have a nice clean ? and it goes to here. (She holds a ? 's ? to his navel.)

Rex: Clean ? ? What kind of ? sand ? have you been ? with?

You know you not getting any ? , right? (Linda right before Rex's kinda sorta ? with her and Honey.