Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at the title changes
    yall wrong
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bret...Own up to it...? your cousin like you mean it...Last thing you want when it all goes down is a shameful "This feels good but it's wrong so I can't keep it up" typa ? ...Your cousin wants to know you can give it to her right...Give her somethin to tell her friends about mane...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    yes me and @icecoldstew are cousins.

How many family members post or use to post on the ic?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See consultation:

george-michael-bluth-againstthelaw.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 pages for these ducktales? Smh...I'm out

MJ.gif

LMAO!

• A1000MILES
    Options
    AND...I woulda ? the ? outta Maybe if I was him...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrug* my cousin posts on here.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Aint nobody believin this accidental ? story.

'alcohol raise my temperature so i gotta cool off'

Ngga, what? Lmao That sounds like somethin a ngga thought up and tried to pass off as a chick sayin it. Unless she's ? or underage, she did not say that.

The ONE way i see this story bein true is if dude took advantage of a lil fast ass teenage cousin. shameful

Lemme find out the movie they saw together was 'Cars 2' ...smh

Lol @ ? who think I'm worried about whether the o/p sounds credible or not. ? if it sounds false then it's kul my dude, keep it moving. U must not heard enough dumb ? women say wen they're ? , high and ? . But it's all gravy doe...one day u will understand..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Nah ? we dont all wanna get head from our cousins
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew..as entertaining and slightly disgusted as this whole shtick is lock this ? down because ol' boy is trolling like a muthafucka refusing to post a pic.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    edited August 2013
    Options

Nd that's a noble thing dude, I honestly wudnt ever suggest any 1 to try it. Unless u hv no conscience then u will be gud but I'm bugging right now coz if ? leaks out then my rep is tarnished for life. That wud b the biggest L iv ever caught in my 25 years here on earth if ppl knew wat went down that night...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nd that's a noble thing dude, I honestly wudnt ever suggest any 1 to try it. Unless u hv no conscience then u will be gud but I'm bugging right now coz if ? leaks out then my rep is tarnished for life. That wud b the biggest L iv ever caught in my 25 years here on earth if ppl knew wat went down that night...

So you got family members on the IC lurking?
  • A1000MILES
    Options

It's not een that big of an L...In society...There are soooooooooo many more ostracism worthy offense than ? your fine ass cousin once or twice...Stop bullshittin with life...

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options

So you got family members on the IC lurking?

I wudnt know bruh.. It's a small world outchea, u wud b surprised who might b lurkin up in this piece. If I post up nd sum1 recognised her then its a wrap..
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

It's not een that big of an L...In society...There are soooooooooo many more ostracism worthy offense than ? your fine ass cousin once or twice...Stop bullshittin with life...

It really ain't as glamorous as u think it is b, trust me. Foolin with blood is sick and twisted. I regret everything but ain't ? I can do bout it now. Just hv to go to the grave with this one and hope ? ain't too awkward next time I see her.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

It really ain't as glamorous as u think it is b, trust me. Foolin with blood is sick and twisted. I regret everything but ain't ? I can do bout it now. Just hv to go to the grave with this one and hope ? ain't too awkward next time I see her.

If you think that ? goin to the grave...You must have a short life expectancy...? her before it's too late, my guy....