Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Nothing is ever gonna be as bad as standerdized slaughter so when ppl say its better than that its not a compliment its just a fact...its like if someone says the earth revolves around the sun..its just a fact nothing else

everybody already got at you about beating off in your moms basement nh so i wont comment on that but yea how the ? u call your song grind flow and all u doin is fillin out job applications?

muhfucka that aint bein on the grind thats bein unemployed scrub and it definetly aint someshit to be braggin about in song.

I told u man i dont live too far from upper darby, if you wanna mow my lawn or some ? holla at me i got that work for you bruh, why dont u really get on ur grind and rake my leaves i'll pay u min wage.

and LMAO @ you admitting u a ? ...? a grind flow u better figure out how to find hoes.

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is ?

NSFW
    blue-waffles.jpg?w=640

I may never eat ? again in my life

I told every female I ? wit to send me a pic of that ? just to get that ? out my head when I first seen it.. BTW, I asked shenco for a feature when I first joined the ic
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing is ever gonna be as bad as standerdized slaughter so when ppl say its better than that its not a compliment its just a fact...its like if someone says the earth revolves around the sun..its just a fact nothing else

everybody already got at you about beating off in your moms basement nh so i wont comment on that but yea how the ? u call your song grind flow and all u doin is fillin out job applications?

muhfucka that aint bein on the grind thats bein unemployed scrub and it definetly aint someshit to be braggin about in song.

I told u man i dont live too far from upper darby, if you wanna mow my lawn or some ? holla at me i got that work for you bruh, why dont u really get on ur grind and rake my leaves i'll pay u min wage.

and LMAO @ you admitting u a ? ...? a grind flow u better figure out how to find hoes.

That actually rhymed and its already better than anything Shenco's put out

stop ? riding. that ? does not rhyme.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

That actually rhymed and its already better than anything Shenco's put out

stop ? riding. that ? does not rhyme.
    flow and hoe rhymes

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol yall some f'd up individuals i need yall to start going in on some of these established artist like this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuWGx-cmP6c

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gonna let this ? off the hook because of k.dot?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K dot ? up Shenco's buzz, Shenco needs to respond
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    1364103660736.gif

Charmander was GOAT
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've heard worse on here
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever talked you out of layering the vocals on your hook needs to get slapped
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    1364103660736.gif

Charmander was GOAT

Squirtle disagrees
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't post in that FOF thread. I tried to be as unbiased as I could.

It was better than that Standardized Slaughter he released earlier, but that ain't saying much. I wasn't feeling that Drag-On flow on that Standardized Slaughter. While this is better, I'm still not feeling it. This flow is better though.

I realize this might get me no-signed and wacked but I think his attitude and personna is the main reason he gets clowned like this. He comes off b*tchmade and arrogant. If he would work on his attitude he would be more successful.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has the city of Philly heard your mixtapes? Philly artists go hard on the mix tape circuit. I have a feeling you haven't and that's good for now. Because you still need to hone your craft. You don't want to be Philly's "It's So Cold In The D" You don't want Gillie, Peedi, Beans, Ab-Liva, Sandman, Dutch & ? , Meek, Freeway, Young Gunz, O and Sparks, Reed and Cassidy to clown you.

You got to be tight before you hit the city.

Also I'm sure you heard K.Dot's verse, you're not near that level yet.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shenco raps like joe Sun runs
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huh. So this is the cause of the 146 plays on Monday and Tuesday and the 400+ downloads of that other track. Thanks.

The lyric CLEARLY says " Settle down pimpin, let these words embrace your mind,/wrap around your cerebellum, then send shivers down your spine."

And lol@ me not being able to take constructive criticism. So THIS is what constructive criticism looks like? Word? I can take criticism like what Antarctic, and a few others(sorry if I missed you) have given. And yea, I had planned on doing something with the hook, but ran out of time. The homie did the mix for free and I can't complain. Did what it needed to do. I don't have the patience to sit and engineer my own ? so...

But anyways yea, I'm all for constructive criticism, but when all you contributing to the cause is jokes, hate, and basic tom coonery...I don't pay attention to it and I'll treat you and your words, like the dirt beneath my J's that you/they are.

So for better or worse, if you hit that play button on #GrindFlow on behalf of myself and Eric, we appreciate it. If you not a fan, cool. If you are, even better. Links to more are available.

Backpacker's Guide to the Galaxy prolly dropping next month. Follow the kid on twitter or get at me on Facebook for them updates. I stay dropping tracks out of nowhere sometimes.

But yah, eff this cesspool and the ? that occupy this bucket. 400+ downloads in 4 days, and not one ounce of props.

Haters, as always
    dHUXm.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backpacker's Guide To The Galaxy is highly anticipated round here bruh, don't get it twisted.

We still waitin on that bruse wane collab
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't hear you .........................................................................

.........nothing like good old deaf silence.

P.S. -- your rhyming still sucks ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Just keep crafting ya skills @ShencotheMC you'll get better. the best thing in life tho is to be your own biggest critic, and having some type of sensitivity can be a good thing if you know how to use it to improve whatever your goals are that you want to achieve. to be honest I'm sure every rapper was garbage when they first wrote their first rhyme. most rappers first demos sound nothing like them3 years later, 10 years later whatever. This will take time AND BEING HONEST WITH YASELF. At the end of the day i see you at least got the passion and drive.

Listen to what people have said about your attitude tho. Even tho it may not be your intent to come off as arrogant some see you as that and try to use it against you. So maybe you need to work on your perception or recondition how your aura comes off to people. being non defensive doesn't make you weak.

At the end of the day everyone can tell you what to do, BUT NOT HOW TO DO IT. i dunno what advice you may have gotten besides the UPS is hiring and ? yaself and such, but if there's good advice actual legit ? , use it. take that ? like a sponge. PROVE TO THEM YOU CAN GET BETTER. This should be motivation, but if you lack the desire or talent to show major improvement and the insight to come with it, then you're just going to have to deal with the Reason's ? ,plain and simple. Catch 22. Good luck.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huh. So this is the cause of the 146 plays on Monday and Tuesday and the 400+ downloads of that other track. Thanks.

The lyric CLEARLY says " Settle down pimpin, let these words embrace your mind,/wrap around your cerebellum, then send shivers down your spine."

And lol@ me not being able to take constructive criticism. So THIS is what constructive criticism looks like? Word? I can take criticism like what Antarctic, and a few others(sorry if I missed you) have given. And yea, I had planned on doing something with the hook, but ran out of time. The homie did the mix for free and I can't complain. Did what it needed to do. I don't have the patience to sit and engineer my own ? so...

But anyways yea, I'm all for constructive criticism, but when all you contributing to the cause is jokes, hate, and basic tom coonery...I don't pay attention to it and I'll treat you and your words, like the dirt beneath my J's that you/they are.

So for better or worse, if you hit that play button on #GrindFlow on behalf of myself and Eric, we appreciate it. If you not a fan, cool. If you are, even better. Links to more are available.

Backpacker's Guide to the Galaxy prolly dropping next month. Follow the kid on twitter or get at me on Facebook for them updates. I stay dropping tracks out of nowhere sometimes.

But yah, eff this cesspool and the ? that occupy this bucket. 400+ downloads in 4 days, and not one ounce of props.

Haters, as always
    dHUXm.gif

Arrogant as ? for no reason smh, if you ever get knocked the ? out for bein a ? , don't act surprised
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haters, as always
    dHUXm.gif

dats ya album title bruh? lls
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2013
    Options

Haters, as always
    dHUXm.gif

Arrogant as ? for no reason smh, if you ever get knocked the ? out for bein a ? , don't act surprised

Prolly won't. I'll just get back up and still be confident in my abilities. Thanks for the words of wisdom though
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Just keep crafting ya skills @ShencotheMC you'll get better. the best thing in life tho is to be your own biggest critic, and having some type of sensitivity can be a good thing if you know how to use it to improve whatever your goals are that you want to achieve. to be honest I'm sure every rapper was garbage when they first wrote their first rhyme. most rappers first demos sound nothing like them3 years later, 10 years later whatever. This will take time AND BEING HONEST WITH YASELF. At the end of the day i see you at least got the passion and drive.

Listen to what people have said about your attitude tho. Even tho it may not be your intent to come off as arrogant some see you as that and try to use it against you. So maybe you need to work on your perception or recondition how your aura comes off to people. being non defensive doesn't make you weak.

At the end of the day everyone can tell you what to do, BUT NOT HOW TO DO IT. i dunno what advice you may have gotten besides the UPS is hiring and ? yaself and such, but if there's good advice actual legit ? , use it. take that ? like a sponge. PROVE TO THEM YOU CAN GET BETTER. This should be motivation, but if you lack the desire or talent to show major improvement and the insight to come with it, then you're just going to have to deal with the Reason's ? ,plain and simple. Catch 22. Good luck.

I agree with most of that, but the thing is I give no ? about the Reason and they're "? " I've gone from having the best flow on the site, to all of a sudden having a wack flow. I've gone from being the most lyrical rapper on this site, to all of a sudden having wack lyrics. I've gone from being the top 3 rappers on this site, to all of a sudden being the worst. Which is why I called them ratchet hoes in the interview. None of this bothers me nor affects me which is why I said these are the last tracks from me this forum is seeing. Well, unless ghostface goes on gaia and copies my ? here, but at that point I still wouldn't care.

All ? aside thank you for the well wishes though King