Hold up, y'all remember when Fif said that French ain't had a hit by himself?!

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PD6AfcoG4o8

Funny enough, this actually ended up being his BIGGEST hit and hit of the SUMMER!

Once again Fif talked outta his ass and had his soldiers co-signing, just to be proven wrong...reminds me of how much he bashed Ja for his style, just so he could run with it...smh + disgust.

Anyways, ain't seen this kinda thread made yet, and didn't see it coming either, just wanted to rub y'all warriors/haters faces in it.

That's all.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats odd i aint even hear about this song.

Then again if it says french montana i usually skip right over it. Only thing id really watch from french is a video titled

"French Montana gets his AZZ WHOOPED!!"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ride around castle hill"
    tumblr_mnlee5xGGe1rp01zzo1_400.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should probably look up the definition of a hit
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just checked billboard......this ? actually has been climbing back on the charts

this ? and Work are the hoteest tracks in the streets right now
  • international
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i just checked billboard......this ? actually has been climbing back on the charts

Yep, this ? is a hit, period.

I see stans mad delusional, lmaooo, trying to latch on to other bs...this thread is pretty straight forward, lmaoooo...and ya boy fif and his supporters who were co-signing just got made to look like the dummies that they are now realising they are...lmaoooo

And y'all clearly never leave the crib, this ? bumps everywhere, specially in the clubs...
  • international
    Options
    Lmaoooo, yall better avoid this ? like the plague, rofl
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stench Montana stinks.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey French, I mean max I mean international. When's your next album coming out?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options

in about 7

nevermind
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    popular radio song yes club record yes in some clubs but not all ... hit record in america ???? NOPE !! lol @least not yet it got some time ... imo the song he bit off was the real hit ... go ask lebron he knows whats up lol

• international
    edited August 2013
    Options

lmaooo@ how pathetic yall are, yet to address and acknowledge this ? head on, prefer to pick and latch to foolishness, rofl...talk about taking the attention away from yall's simple mindedasses, smh, don't stand for ? , co-signing any and everything yall general says and ain't nowhere to be seen when proved wrong...
  • antarticp
    Options

Yep, this ? is a hit, period.

I see stans mad delusional, lmaooo, trying to latch on to other bs...this thread is pretty straight forward, lmaoooo...and ya boy fif and his supporters who were co-signing just got made to look like the dummies that they are now realising they are...lmaoooo

And y'all clearly never leave the crib, this ? bumps everywhere, specially in the clubs...

in what clubs ?? the ones that get turnt out ?? or the ones that cash out 50k to 100k a night ?? lol remember there are all kinds of clubs and they all play different kinds of music .... and the hoods dont pay .... not sure if yall know but alot of venues pay royalites to the artist just like radio does .... which is why the true hustlers be trying to get top 40 songs cause they will get that extra play in those clubs .....

im not gonna front i want to hate on this song simply cause its an real annoying version of lil waynes no worries which is pretty damn dope ................. and im not a lil wayne fan lol

• international
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    popular radio song yes club record yes in some clubs but not all ... hit record in america ???? NOPE !! lol @least not yet it got some time ... imo the song he bit off was the real hit ... go ask lebron he knows whats up lol

lmaooo, nah ? that ? was hit...rofl, yall in mad denial...
  • international
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Son I respect what u trying to say

But nobody cares my ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French flopped what the ? else is there to discuss?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And yet he wont have a hit album to his name. WHO KNEW!?!?
  • antarticp
    Options

lmaooo, nah ? that ? was hit...rofl, yall in mad denial...

you cant miss a hit .... lollipop and in the club .. jim jones ballin ..... were hip hop hits ........ Aint Worried about nothing ... is what we used to call a heavy rotation song ... something the radio and djz like to play .... i dont hear cars blasting it .... and i barely catch the radio playing it inbetween time im switching cds or taking a break from bumping a cd ...............

but like i said its still early it could become a hit like someone said earlier its shooting up the charts right now ... and it maybe dueo to the molly cirus thing ... which will probably die down after a few days but will prob get another boost when the official remix drops ....... where it will go from there ?? we shall see ....
  • antarticp
    Options

sadly albums sales really dont matter ... the only dudes selling is Kdot and Jcole and 2chainz ... every one else is surviving off dropping platinum selling singles, ringtone money is still ranking in lol

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard this song before
  • international
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Son I respect what u trying to say

But nobody cares my ?
    I expect this kinda response from yall warriors, yall ain't cared when yall general speaks outta his ass, rofl...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sadly albums sales really dont matter ... the only dudes selling is Kdot and Jcole and 2chainz ... every one else is surviving off dropping platinum selling singles, ringtone money is still ranking in lol

if French had an inch of talent he could have at least pulled 100k