Joe Budden & Styles P Get Into Tense Convo Over Kendrick Lamar

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You budden fans are the ? worst I swear.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SP wouldn't have an issue responding if he wanted to. He's not one to keep a lid on things but hes also not really one to allow batteries to be put in his back either.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    SP wouldn't have an issue responding if he wanted to. He's not one to keep a lid on things but hes also not really one to allow batteries to be put in his back either.

I can dig that, and I know he will def let it be known how he feels but damn it just looks bad if dont none of these cats speak up. they supposed to be OGs and they lettin a new guy ride on em like that. it just looks... bad.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    always thought they were cool i guess
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hardly post on here but it's funny to see dudes try to get the gawds attention when ever I do
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar can't do anything to tarnish styles legacy. There is no need for styles to respond
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    Kendrick Lamar can't do anything to tarnish styles legacy. There is no need for styles to respond

lol yeah you right. Styles can just sit back and watch a youngsta from California run NY
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at running NY.
    Styles is done proving himself as an artist.
    Kendrick is just starting.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Styles P my dude.

I know snoop and game proud of KL
  • Wild Willie in the A
    Wild Willie in the A Members Posts: 281
    Options
    what Joe did is the equivalent of ? getting caught up on a charge and snitching on other ? like "yall come on out now, they got us..." like someone else said "old reality tv ass ? " FOH
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Lol at running NY.
    Styles is done proving himself as an artist.
    Kendrick is just starting.

lol hey man, he said he was the King... just sayin
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    These east coast rappers insecure....they invented hip-hop, but know deep down someone from another region can be better then any east coast rappers.....hahahahahaha hence the invention of the east coast bias
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't see how ya'll hate budden. Dude raps dope pulls bad chicks. Has a dope team sh. Puts out quality music. But you support and cape for Wayne the man kisser, ross was exposed as a complete fraud you love him. Others are just flat out ass In a nut shell it seems ya'll hate a out spoken ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Styles a real for calling joe buddens on that ? ? ....if buddens is so corcerned he need to respond to kendrick if he feels some type about it
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Styles a real for calling joe buddens on that ? ? ....if buddens is so corcerned he need to respond to kendrick if he feels some type about it

i don't think it applies to budden on the level of bars, as for the styles p side he could've addressed that king of ny line more or less. but styles too mad to go that route with music he too street. still my nicca tho. i would love to see sp in the mainstream again.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    What was Buddens response to Lil Wayne saying he didn't like NYC?

His response was putting him on a track trying to get a hot single. Even Wayne couldn't save him. He a ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    I really don't see how ya'll hate budden. Dude raps dope pulls bad chicks. Has a dope team sh. Puts out quality music. But you support and cape for Wayne the man kisser, ross was exposed as a complete fraud you love him. Others are just flat out ass In a nut shell it seems ya'll hate a out spoken ?

Hate.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »

i don't think it applies to budden on the level of bars, as for the styles p side he could've addressed that king of ny line more or less. but styles too mad to go that route with music he too street. still my nicca tho. i would love to see sp in the mainstream again.
    Ion think heads hate him. He's a dope spitter and he is a true emcee unlike some of these new n*ggas. I'll give him that. He doesn't shy away from battles on wax and I haven't seen him lose (Deck did get in his a*s 4 years ago though).

Heads don't like these stunts he keeps pulling. He a corny dude. What does him trickin' on and flaunting groupies/ videohoes that other rappers have hit have to do with anything. I guess he's flaunting them for guys like you (no offence).
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? son, Joey don't want it with the Ghost.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden never lost on wax keep that in mind he maybe a lame but he never lost

Saigon is the ONLY one that you can make an argument for imho. Everybody else got roasted.

? stay acting like Budden calling him out didn't stick an adrenaline needle in Method Man heart after years of irrelevance.

I can understand why ppl hate Budden for this kind of ? but at the same time I respect how he's seemingly willing to go after NICE mcs for no other reason than "hmmm, let's see how you do against me". Like one of those ? in the kung fu flicks that just walk around challenging dojo masters n ? lol.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    o
    Styles is a homotional ? and part of whats wrong with hip hop. the whole KDot "diss" was about lyrical competition and this idiot wanna talk about physicallity. Joe just tryin to see how he felt about it and Styles act like a ? , smh

thats not what happened...

how did it happen then because from the tweets I just read thats exactly what happened

there was no reason for joe to say styles' name. if joe felt some sort of way about it he shouldve handled it. nobody said styles' name and joe tried to bait him. thats ? ? . why did joe feel the need to include styles?

uhhh because Styles is from New York? you got KDot from Cali claimin he the King Of New York and Styles supposed to be this hard ass mc from NY and he aint sayin ? ? Joe aint from NY so he aint gotta say ? , maybe he respected Styles and was shocked he hasnt said anything about the song.

But a smart ? especially smart rap ? should realize that King of New York line was a metaphor and not to be takin litteral like just sayin "Im hot on the east as well as the west" type of line.Further more the rappers that actually did get named most of them wasnt even from the big apple so ? shoulda known he wasnt tryna smash NY like that.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Joe makes it to easy to hate him.... With that said he done battled many a rapper....? went at jay 50 and game...

too bad they didn't notice....well... except for game...

It's not that what he said was light. It got overlooked because of who he is. Had KDot spit those same lyrics at Jay or 50 it'd be front page news.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Joe Budden fan. My whole thing about this tho is why are you recruiting rappaz to respond? You aint Nick Saban ? . That has ? ? traits written all over it boss. Holiday knows about Kendrick's bars. He don't need you tweeting and reminding him about it. Instigating and ? like a ? ? .
    That's what I'm saying.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Sounds, like Buttons is trying to egg Styles P on, on some "you gonna let him talk to you like that?" ? .

And Styles just responded like you'd expect he would, and caught onto Joe Emo's tactic, hence the "? outta here with your ? twitter beef ? ".

to which Joe Emo replied "? outta here, i don't twitter beef....i text message beef"

How was Joe the one being emotional? Tweets are very easy to ignore. And saying you don't twitter beef while talking about physically harming someone that said something pertinent to you is stupid and hypocritical