Anyone download Madden 25

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just downloaded and playing now

No major changes really except replay/touchdown cut scenes. cutting back seems a little different I guess

Some ol mechanics physics and graphics still gonna cop though

not excited lol at these copy and paste ass ?
tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded it

I'll be coppin' my Madden 25 when it drops like I cop Madden every year
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't supported this roster update since 2010
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's smooth. Def cop madden 25.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Haven't supported this roster update since 2010

lol I stopped supporting this ? since 06. Gave them one more shot after the last NFL 2K and said ? em.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? buying these game to fit in....same ole same ole
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks and feels exactly the same as the last few years

First play I had Pat Willis in the back field just about the same time as the ball got handed off to Ray Rice and somehow he just ran over him and the whole defense on the way to the end zone lol

I was just like smh

Really hope EA loses its exclusive license and 2K can make a game

unless they put all of their energy into the next gen consoles, it seems like they not even trying anymore
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I threw an out route on the sidine and the muthafuckers are sti running out of bounds for no ? reason. Then I had vance mcdonald wide open 25 yds down the field and t sizzle who is fibe yards away jumps ? high and picks off the pass intended for a recieber who is 25 yards down the field. Biggest change I see is the dbs attack the ball way more now and they actually get a lot more picks.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have not upgraded Madden since 2002.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I got Madden 11 as a Christmas present but I haven't spent money on a Madden Since 08

Stopped falling for the okey doke cause all EA does is add new paint to same ol trash car

Madden on current gen all suck
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I played a few games. The play action is pretty fluid. O-Line and D-Line interaction still needs work. Same game just better graphics. The commentary seems to have gotten better. They have to tune down the turnovers. Too many in one game.
    I'm sure this problem will be fixed but there was a series when players on the offense and defense disappeared. The actual player was gone but the shadow was still visible.
    The sidelines still suck. You have generic players with generic numbers on the sidelines. The coaches don't look right. That's just nitpicking but ? damn.
    Hopefully this new owner mode gets me back into playing it like I used to. They've been stale for some years now.
    I don't even get mad with Madden anymore. Its the only NFL football game out there. Hopefully soon we get some competition with 2k Sports. I could only imagine what they could do now.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I bought it last year, so that means I wont buy another for 3 years. They ? the controls all way up last ? . ? Madden.

Madden 09 is as good as it will ever get.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The running game is a lot better, the running backs actually have awareness running through the line of scrimmage allowing you to hit the hole at full speed without worrying about tripping over your lineman unlike last season, and the CPU secondary does a better job of covering the pass depending on how good your secondary is, even on Pro mode.

The defensive battle between o-line and d-line is a lot better IMO as well and you now have to use actual pass rush moves against the o-lineman to beat them on the pass rush instead of just bull rushing the entire time like I did on last season's game. Was gonna wait for the Next-gen edition but I see enough improvement to cop this in the meantime to ? enough time in my wait for the PS4.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Gis lighting is nice.. the fluidity in the movement on offense is nice..

the defensive movement is not as fluid.. and the blocking is a lil too crazy all things im sure they will adjust.. cant really move on defense its like your player has delay and 40lb ankle weights on

im waiting til ps4 to cop
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Madden franchise = COD franchise
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will check it out
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Madden franchise = COD franchise

it's worse actually.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else have an issue with players disappearing on the field?

LMAO what!?

• Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's been the same game since '07

i'm good
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bwahahahah
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO what!?

I played 2 games on the demo that ? happened both times lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO what!?

I played 2 games on the demo that ? happened both times lol

Uh oh it's the Jesus Bynum glitch all over again!!!
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, ? that game. ? is just DLC of the last 5 maddens why should i throw my money at them just because it's got a new number on the cover?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The defense moves stiff as ? ....seems like there will be alot of cheesey ? with the runningbacks
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems impossible to play defense on on this ? too.. Flacco always has a 90+ completion percentage and Ray Rice is ? unstoppable

The presentation isn't good either, doesn't feel or look like a game you see on Sunday's at all