Glenn Beck Show...

Options
perspective@100
perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anybody going to watch that docuementary tomorrow?

I think its called Revolutionary Holocaust, Live Free or die!!!

Comments

• Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm definitely gonna watch, ? will be interesting.
  • youngali
    youngali Members Posts: 93
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You guys can't be serious? Glenn Beck is the biggest QUACK of all time.
  • perspective@100
    edited January 2010
    Options
    youngali wrote: »
    You guys can't be serious? Glenn Beck is the biggest QUACK of all time.

you focus your light on one end of the spectrum
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    word Keith Olbermann is the real quack
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    NO i will not be watching glen becks show
  • youngali
    youngali Members Posts: 93
    edited February 2010
    Options

Like I said Glenn Beck is a QUACK! Your right Keith Olbermann is a left wing nut who I don't watch much either. I'm an independent, I don't have a party I show my allegiance too. I don't watch Fox news or MSNBC. Wait I take that back, I watch MSNBC for lockup every weekend lol. Neither channel is a news channel they are just mouthpieces for each party. If I want news without the corporate spin I go PBS and get my news from them,they don't slants their news either way.

Glenn Beck said it himself that he was an entertainer, he wasn't a news reporter. Basically that gives him the right to make up gargbage out of thin air. When I want to get a good laugh I watch fox news I know I will never get a real story but its fun to watch makebelieve. Most Fox news viewers have an I.Q under 100 and believe that the world is about 5000 years old. I'm not going to go into the viewers of MSNBC its just to easy.

So, in closing Glenn Beck spew's nothing but garbage and trash that is laughable for a person who has half a brain. If you don't have a brain he is a prophet that is telling you that the Dems are bad and Obama is the devil. When the truth is both political parties aren't worth a damm.
  • perspective@100
    edited February 2010
    Options
    youngali wrote: »
    Like I said Glenn Beck is a QUACK! Your right Keith Olbermann is a left wing nut who I don't watch much either. I'm an independent, I don't have a party I show my allegiance too. I don't watch Fox news or MSNBC. Wait I take that back, I watch MSNBC for lockup every weekend lol. Neither channel is a news channel they are just mouthpieces for each party. If I want news without the corporate spin I go PBS and get my news from them,they don't slants their news either way.

Glenn Beck said it himself that he was an entertainer, he wasn't a news reporter. Basically that gives him the right to make up gargbage out of thin air. When I want to get a good laugh I watch fox news I know I will never get a real story but its fun to watch makebelieve. Most Fox news viewers have an I.Q under 100 and believe that the world is about 5000 years old. I'm not going to go into the viewers of MSNBC its just to easy.

So, in closing Glenn Beck spew's nothing but garbage and trash that is laughable for a person who has half a brain. If you don't have a brain he is a prophet that is telling you that the Dems are bad and Obama is the devil. When the truth is both political parties aren't worth a damm.

With all that you just said, I watch everything. Fox, MSNBC, and my fav website is www.PBS.org... I like to hear all the views my friend. I can't just shut one side out.