The Biggest Player EVER Didn't Lose His Virginity Until Age...

Options
Little JJ
Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I just read an article where Hugh Hefner said that he didnt lose his virginity until age 22. Here's the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/07/hugh-hefner-talks-age-at-_n_819475.html

So all of you ? gotta chill and stop clowning me for losing my virginity at age 20. One of the biggest players EVER aint start getting laid til age 22. Best believe ima make-up for my years of lost sex once I get rich and successful while most of you ? may have got laid a lot while young, but yall aint gon get much more ? once yall hit that 25+ age bracket like I will.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any body can ? a girl...but tokeep a girl
  • Little JJ
    Options

Not really bro, ? tons of ? aint easy, its not something EVERYONE can do.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It all depends on how selective you are.

Sure anyone can go knock down some skanks the women that are worth while not going to be giving it up like that though.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? here...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah not this ? again.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I just read an article where Hugh Hefner said that he didnt lose his virginity until age 22. Here's the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/07/hugh-hefner-talks-age-at-_n_819475.html

So all of you ? gotta chill and stop clowning me for losing my virginity at age 20. One of the biggest players EVER aint start getting laid til age 22. Best believe ima make-up for my years of lost sex once I get rich and successful while most of you ? may have got laid a lot while young, but yall aint gon get much more ? once yall hit that 25+ age bracket like I will.

yeah but that was back in victorian times yo.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Son, Hugh Hefner grew up in the 40's and 50's, when you got married at 18, the women all wore ? turtle necks on the beach to not seem like ? , parents sent their promiscuous daughters to convents, etc.

You a ? 90's baby, growing up in the most sexual free time in human history...and in the age of Social Media. ? and go ? somebodies daughter.

Close thread...

Hef did grow up in a less "commercially" sexual time but people were still getting it in bro, 22 was old as hell to lose your virginity back then, most people had kids or were married at that age when Hef was growing up.

And the most sexual period of time in modern US history was from the late 1960s up until the aids epidemic in the mid 1980s...it was called the Sexual revolution for a reason...
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Hef is/was a trick..

wilt chamberlain was the biggest player ever

Wilt was a trick too bruh and I dont believe he slept with anywhere near 10k women. There's no evidence of him having any kids or anything....aint no way he could do that in the 50s and 60s BEFORE Birth Control and Abortions became legal.
  • Little JJ
    Options

yeah but that was back in victorian times yo.

Yeah and it was actually more common to get married, have kids and have sex at younger ages back then...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Losing your virginity to your molesting uncle doesn't count lil jj.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    so because Hugh Hefner lost his at that age.. we not supposed to look at you like the ? ? you are... grow up cuz

It's just an example yall be thinking im lame for losing it at 20, its really not that uncommon. This just shows how you can not get laid at a young age but still be a player in life and get tons of hoes in life.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

? shut up your corny ass is gonna be wishing u had me once I get all this money

• Little JJ
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Stop being insecure about this ish. Why the ? do you care about what some cats on a message board thinks about your sex life.

Im not insecure its just annoying to see the same jokes in every thread for like 2 years straight. I cant even post on a regular topic without these ? bringing up my past through corny jokes.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Stop being insecure about this ish. Why the ? do you care about what some cats on a message board thinks about your sex life.

• Little JJ
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    We dont think your a lame about losing your virginity at 20. Plenty of posters stated they didnt lose their virginity at older ages like 18 or 20.

Its just you. You come off as a ? .

See you make me say these things, and im a nice person. this is the type of ? you do.

Bruh yall make me act like a ? with the corny jokess, its been happening ever since I started posting here like 3 years ago.

I made threads about my virginity several times while I was a ? and 90% of the posts would be people clowning me and the ? would carry over to threads that didnt even relate to virginity or sex.

You really expect me to be nice to a bunch people that treat me like the ass of the joke all the time?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

? shut up your corny ass is gonna be wishing u had me once I get all this money

you're bisexual now?

I always thought you were into men. Interesting.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a ? ? , ? ? . ? in the bag.

I cant even read this ? bruh.