Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn chucks ? are google-able
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these hoes dont eeen know the size of they on ? ??
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    So Im still gonna die

If you get it I'll give you my blood, my antibodies are the most powerful on earth.

Those ? ? antibodies are like a virus

You have ? ? and worst of all mexicant dna
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont blame Aqua for her concern over my ? and all... Since I haven't really showcased them (besides in my avi of course).

I will grace my fellow dragons with my lucious 34DDDD/G ? soon.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    So Im still gonna die

If you get it I'll give you my blood, my antibodies are the most powerful on earth.

Those ? ? antibodies are like a virus

You have ? ? and worst of all mexicant dna

Took you 4 hours for that response?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 ? in here fighting
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    charlie wat size ru cause your ? be looking bigger than mine,,,,,yo back dont be hurting??....? im thinking about getting a reduction

if u really have had work your back is gonna be hurting in a few years having huge breast really isn't all that great...
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I dont blame Aqua for her concern over my ? and all... Since I haven't really showcased them (besides in my avi of course).

[img]https://scontent-a-sea.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1525048_10152125639150479_1864622696_n.jpg?oh=3c760bc3928ede5d32b2cd706437888e&oe=54ED8BA3[/img]

? stop with the fuckery your nowhere near a D cup...im a DDD and some can sometimes barely fit there.....and after DDD comes an E cup...ion wat kind of sizing chart your using but they telling you a damn lie

You are most likely wearing the wrong size.

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

[img]https://scontent-a-sea.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1525048_10152125639150479_1864622696_n.jpg?oh=3c760bc3928ede5d32b2cd706437888e&oe=54ED8BA3[/img]

? stop with the fuckery your nowhere near a D cup...im a DDD and some can sometimes barely fit there.....and after DDD comes an E cup...ion wat kind of sizing chart your using but they telling you a damn lie

You are most likely wearing the wrong size.

noooo its just some bras fit differently
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    What size are you, Aqua?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    daaaaaaamn charlie u wear a G!!!! fuuck!! how do u live!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    kahleesi this isn't your battle....we have machetes and your have a pocket knife...just sit down
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to be a 46 J. That was a struggle.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this bra talk, and only Aqua posted her ? . C'mon ladies. We need visuals. Word to my ? @Chi.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    charlie wat size ru cause your ? be looking bigger than mine,,,,,yo back dont be hurting??....? im thinking about getting a reduction

if u really have had work your back is gonna be hurting in a few years having huge breast really isn't all that great...

I feel you. I wanted a reduction before, but was talked out of it. I'm kinda glad I didn't tho.

what size ru top?? and yes...this is why i take lots of baths vs showers....i been thinking about the reduction i will see..i know im going to get surgey to get my FUPA removed (fat upper ? area) lmaooooo......these damn c sections killed me and now that im done having kids..its time to go back to my 19 year old body ;)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel you. I wanted a reduction before, but was talked out of it. I'm kinda glad I didn't tho.

Me too @tooftheworld
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    I used to be a 46 J. That was a struggle.

damn girl....so you got a reduction.....smh...have u thought about going a little lower? cause i know that G is killing you too
This discussion has been closed.