From my calculations...80% of black men are ? .

Options
No shock thread.

I have no evidence to prove this other than a lot of ? ? (and undercover ? ? ) are coming out at rapid rates. I've seriously polled most of my female clients ages 19-34 and asked then (without probing) what percentage of black men they THINK are ? and they ALL say at least 50%. We all know 80% is outrageous (well I hope it is) but after thinking about this I started to ask my clients what's worse to them:

Seeing a black man with another black man
or
Seeing a black man with a white (non black woman)?

They almost always say "I don't care about race blah blah blah, black man on black man!"

BUTTTTTT

I point out to them that if 1 of the 20% of black men that are straight is with a white woman that immediately takes him out the game and leaves us with that much less.

So if we take out ? black men, non black women loving black men, jailbird black men, dead beat black men etc that leaves us black women with little to nothing.

That's not my problem though, It just reinforces my beliefs that the day of the black family is soon to be extinct.

First came slavery, civil rights, ? , aids, ? black men, now only crossbreed babies.

? , ? .
This is long but I wanted to get some feed back.
Is the black family almost dead?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You wasted madd E-paper.. You seemed to have done a great deal of research on this matter.. Im sure this was riveting but i aint read.
  • merylisbackagain
    merylisbackagain Members Posts: 59
    Options
    You wasted madd E-paper.. You seemed to have done a great deal of research on this matter.. Im sure this was riveting but i aint read.
    Hell yea, I don't tested the ? out and everything .
    couldn't condense it though.
    ? must be televised
    or internetized?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    should've come back with some ass shots, i ? up.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? must be televised
    or internetized?

Oh ? merylback bless the pic thread

Hol up.. your are the OP i thought it was a dudes name there .. oh ? .. i really didnt read..

668.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my calculations I don't think any ? post on the IC since we are talking about ? that matters.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna drop-kick this thread into Bolivia
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    ? must be televised
    or internetized?

Oh ? merylback bless the pic thread

hell naw,
    ? gotta respect me for my brain!
    im bullshitting lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladies there are over 1 billion black people on this planet, so where is the lack? Get up and out of your communities and travel.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*returns to a board full of black men to say that 80% of black men are homosexuals*

Smh--4.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorned black women thread?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one day i was having a meal with my wife and several of her single home girls...and i was feeling it... a few beers in, plus they were complaining about ? in general so i made this statement

"you know......alotta these ? out here are half-a-? ...too much crew love....i mean, i ? with my ? ...but not like i ? with women....if it came down to it, i'd much rather spend my free time with a nice young lady vs hanging with my ? ......and a lotta these ? out here today......just ain't the same......they wanna go everywhere with their ? , do everything with their ? , talk about everything with their ? ......it's just too much........unless we doing real ? ? like watching the game, cooking out, drinking beers, playing poker, or some other ? activity that females don't show much interest in.....i really ain't hanging around my ? like that.......especially that i'm older now.....you gotta watch these ? man......they like their homeboys way too much...like seriously....there's far too many ? out here that if it wasn't for sex....they'd have no use for females at all.....and in my opinion....that's some faggy ? .. maybe not all the way ? , but atleast half-a-? ......watch out for them half-a-? "
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody want this thread spiced HP with pics?
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Scorned black women thread?
    naw, as far as i know no ? ? ever ? me. who knows

*returns to a board full of black men to say that 80% of black men are homosexuals*

Smh--4.gif

what better place? bringing the issue to y'all feet
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    one day i was having a meal with my wife and several of her single home girls...and i was feeling it... a few beers in, plus they were complaining about ? in general so i made this statement

"you know......alotta these ? out here are half-a-? ...too much crew love....i mean, i ? with my ? ...but not like i ? with women....if it came down to it, i'd much rather spend my free time with a nice young lady vs hanging with my ? ......and a lotta these ? out here today......just ain't the same......they wanna go everywhere with their ? , do everything with their ? , talk about everything with their ? ......it's just too much........unless we doing real ? ? like watching the game, cooking out, drinking beers, playing poker, or some other ? activity that females don't show much interest in.....i really ain't hanging around my ? like that.......especially that i'm older now.....you gotta watch these ? man......they like their homeboys way too much...like seriously....there's far too many ? out here that if it wasn't for sex....they'd have no use for females at all.....and in my opinion....that's some faggy ? .. maybe not all the way ? , but atleast half-a-? ......watch out for them half-a-? "

? ALL about homies over hoes...

? is ? .
    if i find a black husband know that ? is real.
    White ? looking better every day
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? , another girl...that's two new chicks in one month..? ...now we got um 6 total...
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Wassup blood

whats up gangsta?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"you know......alotta these ? out here are half-a-? ...too much crew love....i mean, i ? with my ? ...but not like i ? with women....if it came down to it, i'd much rather spend my free time with a nice young lady vs hanging with my ? ......and a lotta these ? out here today......just ain't the same......they wanna go everywhere with their ? , do everything with their ? , talk about everything with their ? ......it's just too much........unless we doing real ? ? like watching the game, cooking out, drinking beers, playing poker, or some other ? activity that females don't show much interest in.....i really ain't hanging around my ? like that.......especially that i'm older now.....you gotta watch these ? man......they like their homeboys way too much...like seriously....there's far too many ? out here that if it wasn't for sex....they'd have no use for females at all.....and in my opinion....that's some faggy ? .. maybe not all the way ? , but atleast half-a-? ......watch out for them half-a-?
    "

didntread.gif
  • Dupac
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »

"you know......alotta these ? out here are half-a-? ...too much crew love....i mean, i ? with my ? ...but not like i ? with women....if it came down to it, i'd much rather spend my free time with a nice young lady vs hanging with my ? ......and a lotta these ? out here today......just ain't the same......they wanna go everywhere with their ? , do everything with their ? , talk about everything with their ? ......it's just too much........unless we doing real ? ? like watching the game, cooking out, drinking beers, playing poker, or some other ? activity that females don't show much interest in.....i really ain't hanging around my ? like that.......especially that i'm older now.....you gotta watch these ? man......they like their homeboys way too much...like seriously....there's far too many ? out here that if it wasn't for sex....they'd have no use for females at all.....and in my opinion....that's some faggy ? .. maybe not all the way ? , but atleast half-a-? ......watch out for them half-a-?
    "

didntread.gif

2 loca's

mother-of-?
  • merylisbackagain
    Options
    Oh ? , another girl...that's two new chicks in one month..? ...now we got um 6 total...
    ? ran the girls away
    sausage party all day around here

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...real ? cook out?
  • Dupac
    Options
    but forreal meryl, stop looking for ? and let a ? find you....

if you out here pursuing ? , you're pretty much catching ? that don't know how to hunt for themselves