Black Dudes: Would you whoop a another Black dude ass over a white broad?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
I ask because it seems like Brothaz get all Tarzan over they white girlfriends, but on the otherhand will let their Black girlfriend take a asswhoopin' L and won't do ? to help her. Why is that?

Chicken-and-Cat-Fighting-GIF.gif

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro level thread/Thread
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vice versa, we could share the white hoe though just not at the same time.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * Doesn't fight over ? ... includes white ? . *
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    your logic is flawed...

You know I'm right dawg...Bruhs be gettin' they Bruce Leroy on for White broads in public, but the sista gotta beg that ? to defend her honor.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay coonin but don't wanna admit.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I ever see his ex, I will whoop that white ? 's ass on sight.

But generally speaking, lol @ fighting over a dude.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dayum Kat you wouldn't fight over your dude...the ? ...
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Lol..whoever I'm wit and a nga disrespecting my lady..white, yellow, brown or black and he's black white, yellow, pink or red...I'm gettin it in...

But wit a White broad I bet you got extra energy so you won't look soft in front of her.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    If I ever see his ex, I will whoop that white ? 's ass on sight.

But generally speaking, lol @ fighting over a dude.

What would you do if I snuffed tarrtarr and asked you for your digits?
  • Kat
    Options
    Fighting OVER a dude? If there is a fight needed, then she can go ahead and take the W cause I forfeit.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I dont fight over women period.

ALL bruhs say that, but when they bring it to you regardless, then what? you tryna talk it out?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would whip any man over any woman whose not my mom or child.

The only exception would be if someone tried to hurt my wife or something.

Other than that I would t fight over no woman regardless of color if you can take her you can have her.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Lol..whoever I'm wit and a nga disrespecting my lady..white, yellow, brown or black and he's black white, yellow, pink or red...I'm gettin it in...

But wit a White broad I bet you got extra energy so you won't look soft in front of her.

Lol..I see you lil brother lol..nah..she'll prolly be scared shitless from the jump..seeing what I'll do...if I do the bare minimal to defuse the situation..I'm a hero..lol...if you think about it..it's less more work you'll have to do with a white woman, they're scared of conformation (look at Kat post) lol...so just raising your voice you'll be a hero in her eyes...black women on the other hand lol...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    your logic is flawed...

You know I'm right dawg...Bruhs be gettin' they Bruce Leroy on for White broads in public, but the sista gotta beg that ? to defend her honor.

u gotta be makin this ? up, cuz I aint never seen this..ever. I'd say it's the complete opposite.

90% of the times ? I know who're ? with white ? is only for the easy ? or they're jumpoffs. So a ? definitely not bout to fight over her
  • twatgetta
    Options

Lol..I see you lil brother lol..nah..she'll prolly be scared shitless from the jump..seeing what I'll do...if I do the bare minimal to defuse the situation..I'm a hero..lol...if you think about it..it's less more work you'll have to do with a white woman, they're scared of conformation (look at Kat post) lol...so just raising your voice you'll be a hero in her eyes...black women on the other hand lol...

? got a point..LOL
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Fighting OVER a dude? If there is a fight needed, then she can go ahead and take the W cause I forfeit.
    Glad you aint my ole lady...lol...

nothing like yo ? checking another ? and sitting back observing that ? lol...

but I understand Kat..you aint got time for all that...I feel you
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I would whip any man over any woman whose not my mom or child.

The only exception would be if someone tried to hurt my wife or something.

Other than that I would t fight over no woman regardless of color if you can take her you can have her.

I KNOW a ? from Nawlins ain't talkin' like this? yall ? will ? a ? over a slurpee down there...lol
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Thread kinda is pointless cause any broad not willing to tell a ? to back off, she gotta man ain't worth staying with. Some women like that macho ? , ? em'.
  • Kat
    Options
    Glad you aint my ole lady...lol...

nothing like yo ? checking another ? and sitting back observing that ? lol...
    but I understand Kat..you aint got time for all that...I feel you

Exactly why I wouldn't do it..I might smack that smug look off your face though.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol i remember i was at the park one time this ? had a crackhead ass lookin white girl ? was on his pitbull ? when she got out the car to do something... i think he said something to some kids that werent even paying this trick any mind.. yall ? are funny as ? ..

I think it needs to be said that ? sensitivity and pride.. are responsible for the unnecessary amount of bs they may incur.

I aint fighting over any chick..

• twatgetta
    Options
    your logic is flawed...

u gotta be makin this ? up, cuz I aint never seen this..ever. I'd say it's the complete opposite.

90% of the times ? I know who're ? with white ? is only for the easy ? or they're jumpoffs. So a ? definitely not bout to fight over her

I've seen it. you probably have to but didn't know what the figtht was about. ? happens playa.