Do ? get treated with more royalty?

Options

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? and foreigners have leaped frog blacks in terms of progress.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I could be an educated minority lesbian i would have it made in life.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Back ontopic. Why won't you hear other 'minorities' like Asians or Jews complain about preferential treatment being 'given' to groups like ? ? Why is it always dusty n*ggas with a sense of entitlement doing the complaining? You won't hear these Asians or Jews complain because they understand the game. They keep money within their communities and have lobbygroups to push their agendas. They're not worried about a ? person. People need to wake up.......

Real talk.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back ontopic. Why won't you hear other 'minorities' like Asians or Jews complain about preferential treatment being 'given' to groups like ? ? Why is it always dusty n*ggas with a sense of entitlement doing the complaining? You won't hear these Asians or Jews complain because they understand the game. They keep money within their communities and have lobbygroups to push their agendas. They're not worried about a ? person. People need to wake up.......

It's obvious you're ? , or you have someone close to you who's ? , because you're willing to ? over your own race to support ? pride.

...How do you know Asians and Jews don't complain? Are you around them? Where do I go to converse with these other "minorities."

Explain what you mean by keeping their money in their communities. Every Asian I know is rocking gear from white and European designers. Same with Jews. So give me some examples as to how they keep their money in the community.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    UncleTom X wrote: »

How many times have black communities tried to stick together just to be broken down by whites meanwhile they turn there heads on the other communities though.

You see Jewish and Asian millionaires opening jobs for their communities and hiring only their race but if a black man/woman did this, we'll be all over FOX news for reverse racism.

The new black panther party are labeled as terrorist but the KKK aren't?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ummm... I don't necessarily think all ? are treated better than Blacks, but....

Maybe you don't hear Asians or Jews complaining about preferential treatment being given to ? ,

because ? NEVER compare themselves to Asians and Jews. ? ONLY compare their struggle to the Black struggle!

When are ? gonna start comparing themselves to OTHER ethnic groups and nationalities?

Why does it always gotta be Black people they compare themselves to?

If a ? person calls himself a "? ", they liken it to when a Black person uses the "N" word.

If ? people can't marry, they compare it to when interracial marriage was outlawed and etc, etc...

Just ONCE, I'd like to see a ? person compare himself to an Arab...

Just ONCE, I'd like to see a ? person compare his struggle to the Jewish struggle...

But, I aint holdin' my breath.

• gotrealincomeproof
    gotrealincomeproof Members Posts: 33
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't know, but I wonder how many men can tell this is a man?.. Don't get me wrong make up isnt the problem..but some women are over doing it, and the ? are resembling these type of women.... I'm not the concealer or foundation type.. I just wear gloss or maybe lipstick. Theres nothing wrong with grooming yourself, but just don't be draggish with it, because these days its hard to tell the men from the woman.

wletr4.jpg

2v3n5aw.jpg
  • gotrealincomeproof
    Options

Listen to this debate, this is what these two women are talking about.

http://youtu.be/xJ-NGZ7GAyY

http://youtu.be/hy4ti5g_IBk

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Listen to this debate, this is what these two women are talking about.

http://youtu.be/xJ-NGZ7GAyY

http://youtu.be/hy4ti5g_IBk

Bruh how could you see that she is a man? How many guys have fallen in the trapp?

Its allright to do you but did he/she told the truth to all the guys she strongly desired to ? with?

Scary

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Bruh, post some more ? ? and I will permaban you into oblivion.
  • gotrealincomeproof
    Options
    I mean this thread is about ? , so how posting about footage of ? is violating the thread. This board is so personal with mod ship. it's annoying. You can't have a conversation here if a mod do not like you personally. It's too bias.. IMO it's nothing wrong with discussing ? topics here.. it say do ? get treated with loyality.. a lot of guys are into trannys now... and it's no different than you offensive miley cyrus sig.. she's looking very bull dikeish, but thats o.k. .but posting a ? interview is not? THATS BIAS as HELL!

http://youtu.be/fki36Fljixw
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    What did I say mafucker.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? agenda is real
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    fellas is it acceptable now, look like it what u think?..Im glad these fellas are coming out of the closet.. they now feel its o.k it's a good thing if more brothers STEP OUT.. Instead of hiding in the dark closet... they need to know they will not be JUDGED!

33n9e2q.jpg
    n65p3b.jpg
    2a7ub7q.jpg
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I can respect them as ? , but when they say they fighting for WOMAN rights....(janet mock) I can't relate.. they were physically born male, and they like men, so IMO they are ? . Some of them are not even honest. It's already ones that don't tell you they are male, and no-one caught on yet.. and when they do, some men just keep quiet.. so it's alot of them already who passes for females who are not honest.

znts7m.jpg

1z2kdv4.jpg

physically born male..

qpgris.jpg

what a transformation....

2r4lk45.jpg

ev9b1h.jpg
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can respect them as ? , but when they say they fighting for WOMAN rights....(janet mock) I can't relate.. they were physically born male, and they like men, so IMO they are ? . Some of them are not even honest. It's already ones that don't tell you they are male, and no-one caught on yet.. and when they do, some men just keep quiet.. so it's alot of them already who passes for females who are not honest.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDAMMIT!!!

hell is freezing. I'm actually cosigning a RealLady post.

(pics taken out 'cause I ain't reposting no Crying Game ? )
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2013
    Options
    yes ? is very accepted. It's like your a cast away if your not ? today... being that I'm a lil thuggish, I attract stalking lesbians.. I know that I am not ? . I feel the opposite, today it's like people try to brainwash everyone that they are ? . Some people are ? some people are not. I have not had sexual intercourse with women. I am not ? deep down in the inside.. I'm a pretty found person. I actually know myself very well, but in these days in times, people are confused. They think they know you by someone who look like you. They think majority of the people are ? . They are forgetting some of us are straight and we known this since age 4. I can respect people choices, so why can't they respect the choice that some of us are STRAIGHT. It's the opposite today. Straight people are not accepted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Ajackson17 stops coonin (he still simpin tho), now RealLady posts coherently and on-topic...

EndIsNear1.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    How do I edit the thread title?
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My bad, I saw images of shims, didn't read her comment and mistaken her for a ? , carry on...
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Look at these transvestites here, they should be taken out back and shot like ole yella.

Twiztid-Insane-Clown-Posse.jpg