ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont post on the IC
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    The world doesn't value black life?...Lmao, girl leave America...

There's racism all over the world. Having kids today would be pretty ? up considering the conditions we're living in.

My opinion.

That's cool...But for one, racism today is far less of a disadvantage to us than it was years ago...And just cause its all over the world doesn't mean there aren't places where black people can thrive as black people in black communities...Or places where people from many different ethnicities don't co-exist and build with eachother just fine...Hell, places like that even exist in America...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speak out against sexism

Cool you want your kids to speak out against the injustices that men face everyday, especially regarding, abortions, child support, and in family court.
    Heterosexism

What kind of made up ? fuckery is that?
    *Have a steady network.
    *Be wary of cops/people in authority positions with guns and crazy ? with guns--protect ya neck

Why not do the following:

1) Don't do things which cause the police to become a part of life

2) Work in conjunction with the police to make their community safer.

*If you're going to do any type of substance other than weed, make sure you have trustworthy people with you.

Why are you even giving your kids any leeway in this area. If my kids were to ? around with hard drugs, I would disown their ass.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait having black kids is bad? ? , I'm going to continue my lineage, ? the demons that hate black life. You ain't gonna stop us, that's weakness.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loca thinks the world is better off with LESS black people on it.

But she pro-black. This troubles me and my imaginary black friend Denise.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

I'm irritated that you're twisting my words when that's not even close to what I meant.

Why would I want to raise my kids in a ? up country like this where anyone can ? my child for the color of his or her skin and never receive jail time or a murder charge?

Why would I want to explain to them why it's not okay to wear a hoodie at night? Why they can't stay out past certain times? Why would I even want to try to explain that type of ? to them? No, I don't want to put them in those types of conditions of living in a nation with ? up, racist white people and a corrupt world.

Black folx are an endangered species and I can't go through being worried if my kid will be gunned down just for go to the store for ice tea and skittles.

First of all you're typing too much and Im not in the proper mental state to reply intellectually. THus....

U said you dont want children because the world is not conducive to children. YOu are black. Therefore if youhad a child the child would be black.

So basically the world is a rough place so you dont want kids. As if the world has ever been perfect. Just saying that having less black kids on the planet doesnt exactly make the world a better place. U already have idiot ? ? that think they're doing some kind of public service by killing their unborn.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look at a loss as a stepping stone and not a set back. you can learn from what didn't work to come back stronger.

treat a lady just like she carries herself. but know who she is...you might just "that" dude.

don't allow guys to treat you like some hoe, but don't give them a reason either.

for everything can be replaced with hard work. take risks.

see the world before you settle.

i got more....but a ? busy
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

I'm irritated that you're twisting my words when that's not even close to what I meant.

Why would I want to raise my kids in a ? up country like this where anyone can ? my child for the color of his or her skin and never receive jail time or a murder charge?

Why would I want to explain to them why it's not okay to wear a hoodie at night? Why they can't stay out past certain times? Why would I even want to try to explain that type of ? to them? No, I don't want to put them in those types of conditions of living in a nation with ? up, racist white people and a corrupt world.

Black folx are an endangered species and I can't go through being worried if my kid will be gunned down just for go to the store for ice tea and skittles.

You are aware that your kids would have more to fear fro.other ? as opposed to random whites. What happened to Trayvon Martin was ? up, but what was even more ? up was that poor baby that got popped last week, where's the outrage, marches, and wall-to-wall news coverage demanding that some be done in this case. Lil Loca is one worst kinds of ? because cherry picks her outrage, which is in effect fake ? outrage.

How is America "oppressing," ? , when niigas don't even take advantage of their birth right as U.S. citizens? You're an apologist for dumb ? ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT thread op
    Keep an open mind in all things
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is this thread about?
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    what is this thread about?

Rex doesn't find this surprising. This thread is laced with game and is something that is beyond the capacity of your female brain to appreciate, let alone comprehend. You go back to doing what you do best Pico Charlotte, which is being cute, having ? on the IC simpin' behind your big tittie havin' ass, and figuring out a way to get your ? as good as your head consuming food in enormous amounts game.

• FightEvil2013
    FightEvil2013 Members Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    Options
    daughter... Never get intimidated by a prostitute it's still a prostitute no matter. It do not matter how much they pacify her or doll baby her up. A ? is nothing to fear.

Son Never sleep with a ? . .No man can use a ? . The ? becomes stronger than the man when he sleeps with her. ? are the users not the men. Tricks are not players they are being played. Never become a trick.

Daughter if a man call you a ? when you are a real woman he is the ?

Sons and daughters. Never fear anyone. Never sell your soul for money, it's all types of ways to get money. Never look at who go FIRST. It do not matter, when you came into this world there was someone before you, and there will always be someone will before you. The meaning of this life to fulfil your destiny. A person getting NATIONAL fame do not count always as a person who is a ahead of you. HE WHO LEARN FIRST IS AHEAD OF THE GAME. Not he who was SEEN FIRST.

Again NEVER SELL YOUR SOUL EVEN IF PEOPLE CALL U THE LOSER.

http://youtu.be/VFHhJv3-VEs

• FightEvil2013
    FightEvil2013 Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh yeah and this is real lady jealous ? . Wtf I look like a ? a hoe can't take nothing from me!
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only moral clause I'll give my child:

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-5280.jpg
    GOAT for the obvious......
    No ? .
    October 18th
    GOAT'd for the date...a good ? day lil' homie will have right there.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    I just dont want them to be me, they do that,and they'll be good

• ShawnyBoy - QB
    ShawnyBoy - QB Members Posts: 38
    Options
    I would instill in my children:

stand up for yourself, and fight for yourself.

I would teach them that love, attention, fear, and anger are gifts. be careful VERY careful as to whom you give these gifts to, because when you give a gift to someone, they can do what they want with them. Alot of people use these gifts to control others
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    - Master an Outstanding Quality or Skill: Train yourself to master 1 outstanding trait b/c your ability to earn in the future wont be dependent on your degree - but on the skills you learn and how well you can leverage it into something worthwhile. When you master something, nobody can really dispose of you b/c your talent speaks for itself.

- You're 20s aren't everything: Most of you will be in school and not making a lot of money, your 20s should be a time for exploration and learning. Learn your craft as best you can and explore and see as much of the world as you can. Cuz when you have kids, bills and responsibilities it's going to be a priviledge to be able to travel. Hell maybe you don't know what you want to do in life, well use the time in your 20s to find it.

- Don't Get Sidetracked: Relationships can stifle people and keep them from meeting their full potential. Don't get caught up. How many of you have stories of exes who couldn't wait until you were a man in the true sense of the term and left you... only to come crawling back years later with 2 kids, baby fathers/mamas and are broke living paycheck to paycheck ? How many of you made mistakes with the wrong ? and wish you could change the past ? Don't get sidetracked into petty quarrels and relationships. Remember, people project their own insecurities onto you and they are infectious.

- Learn: a degree isn't the most important thing BUT it will get you in the door, longer term income is going to rise and education is going to be more affordable. There are already low level entry jobs that require a bachelor's degree. It's going to be what the high school diploma once was. Now if school isn't your thing then load up on accredations - anything as long as it pretains to your passion

- Take Care of Your Health: People are living longer because their eating better and being more active than in previous years. You don't want to be in your 30s to early 40s and get winded running up 10 steps of stairs. Keep your health and body healthy and your mind will be too. Mind and body are the perfect team.

- Do What Makes You Happy: Remember most of you wont be engineers, businessmen, lawyers or doctors. Some of you love to teach, paint, love animals, music or whatever. Do what you're passionate about cuz when you're passionate about something you move mountains, you learn at an accelerated pace, you feel better and as I said - your ability to earn is going to be based on the skills you learn and how you leverage them not your degree entirely. You don't want to be old, doing something you hate b/c you will be replaced by somebody cheaper, more passionate and younger. Nothing is worse than being too old and without the skills you need to survive. The recession of 2009 was filled with countless stories of people getting wake up calls - don't let that be you. This is 'Generation E'.

- Try to Stay Debt Free: Believe it or not there are a lot of places and ways to consolidate and pay off debt faster. Google is your friend so look them up. Try to discipline yourself to pay off debts as quickly as you can. Also stay the ? away from credit cards if you can OR use them sparingly. The interest is killer, if I can't make money on 20% interest what makes you think you can ? If you can ask your bank about low interest rate credit cards.

- Embrace Chaos and Hardship: no other race on the planet has seen the types of struggles we have, use it as power to motivate you. Many of us endured poverty growing up and yet today we stand. Nothing ever really ends, and when chaos arrives (and it will) use it to motivate you. Adversity is one of the best teachers and pressure makes diamonds.

- See How Situations Benefit You: when you do something or when people ask you for things always ask yourself what's in it for you. People can criticize you for always looking out for you but don't let their criticism and moral games get to you. You play to win not to lose. Measure your circumstances carefully. A lot of situations can be avoided, remember: it's not what you always do that counts but what you don't do as well. There's very little you have to do but very few things you have to do very well.

- Embrace Change: Nothing stays the same forever, learn to change before you have to and adapt with the times. Look at guys like Snoop Dogg or Jay-Z. The reason why they're still prominent is because they were willing to adapt to the times and change. Don't be the guy who wants to stay in the past. Let go of the past and embrace the future. You may not be working at the same job forever so it's important you plan for things like that.

Close thread post...
This discussion has been closed.