Black tv shows final episodes

Options
Trollio
Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
As fans of black tv shows, we have come to see them get turned off the air out of nowhere. No season finale for some, some even in the middle of a cliff hanger so i will post the cliff notes of black tv shows last episode.

Comments

• Trollio
    Options
    Moesha
    Dorian gives Myles a tour around the recording studio when his former acquaintance, Lamont, arrives. Later, Lamont visits Dorian and demands his half of "What!." Dorian refuses again, and Lamont becomes even more threatening. That night, Frank and Dee are frantic when Myles fails to return home. Elsewhere, Hakeem makes Moesha a proposal and she can't decide what to do about it so she asks her roommates for advice. One of the girls finds out she's pregnant...however, it is never revealed due to the cancellation of the show. When Moesha returns home she finds out from Dorian that Myles has been kidnapped and fainted.

The Hughleys
    The Hughleys ended with a cliffhanger. On the two-part series finale entitled "It's a Girl!" (aired on May 13 and May 20, 2002), Darryl Hughley's niece, Carly (guest star Kelly Rowland) is preparing for college (the college was unknown), with peace, tranquility and no expectation of her relatives coming to annoy her (implying the entire Hughleys clan). Carly then receives an unexpected visit from her cousins Sydney and Michael. Darryl and Milsap go to their twentieth high school reunion and Milsap learns that his "old" girlfriend, Shandra, has a child, and he is the father.

The steve harvey show
    The series ended with Regina mulling over a job offer to be a principal at a private school in California. Steve, who doesn't want Regina to go, acts supportive despite his feelings. Regina ends up taking the job; with encouragement from Lydia, Bullethead, and Romeo, Steve decides to go after her to reveal his true feelings. Lydia, Romeo and Bullethead have all graduated by the series' finale. Meanwhile, Cedric and Lovita win the lottery and Lovita goes into labor (Terri J. Vaughn's real-life pregnancy was written into the show that season).

the parkers
    In the finale, Professor Oglevee finally realizes his true feelings for Nikki just as she is about to marry another man

family matters
    NASA struggles to recover its astronauts and save Urkel's life. However, all ends well, and Steve returns to Earth a national hero. Meanwhile, while on meter duty, Eddie finds himself in the middle of a shootout. Eddie survives thanks to the lucky bullet-proof vest that Carl gave him. During that time, Carl and Eddie help Harriette realize that the job is dangerous and needs to support them no matter what. Steve sees Laura at the end of the episode and says "You get more beautiful every time I see you." Laura then says she will kiss him only on one condition, Steve will have to promise to "never go into outer space again." Steve replies with "Only when we kiss, Laura Lee, only when we kiss" and they do, with a final applause from the audience.

homeboyz in outer space
    Ty and Mo purchase the Ratman and Gerbil superhero franchise; little realizing the evil Rhymer has a villainous coalition ready to destroy them

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family Matters had a long enough run. 9 seasons.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were supposed to have a movie for Moesha to wrap up everything and the whole Miles kidnapping, but Lamont Bentley (Hakeem) died in a car wreck, so they didn't put the movie in production
  • Trollio
    Options
    hakeem and romeo both died

rip
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the shows except family Matter were terrible...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fresh prince of bel air, martin, and jamie foxx show had complete series ending episodes, I think living single did too but I can't remember.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The entire last season of Martin, Gina and Martin were either in different parts of the apartment, city, state, country, or world. They would do split screens of their phone conversations or they would yell from room to room to communicate. They were never seen in the same scene together. Plus, Martin looked like he was on Nyquil the entire last season, mopping around and sad, he didn't look enthused at all.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hanging with mr. Cooper was cool until he and rodney petes wife hooked up. Then it became trash.
  • jay83
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Moesha

The steve harvey show
    The series ended with Regina mulling over a job offer to be a principal at a private school in California. Steve, who doesn't want Regina to go, acts supportive despite his feelings. Regina ends up taking the job; with encouragement from Lydia, Bullethead, and Romeo, Steve decides to go after her to reveal his true feelings. Lydia, Romeo and Bullethead have all graduated by the series' finale. Meanwhile, Cedric and Lovita win the lottery and Lovita goes into labor (Terri J. Vaughn's real-life pregnancy was written into the show that season).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGpfLF7jM4

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I hate when shows don't have finales. Didn't Wayans Bros get cancelled? and Smart Guy? and I know George Lopez's show got cancelled.

Yeah. The official finale was Yvette graduating but the last episode to actually ait was one where TJ got ? at a party and Floyd didn't want to believe it when he was clearly hungover the next morning. Then one of TJ's friends mom found out called Floyd and him and TJ talk...the end.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    The entire last season of Martin, Gina and Martin were either in different parts of the apartment, city, state, country, or world. They would do split screens of their phone conversations or they would yell from room to room to communicate. They were never seen in the same scene together. Plus, Martin looked like he was on Nyquil the entire last season, mopping around and sad, he didn't look enthused at all.

Not the entire last season. The last episode Martin and Gina were in a scene together is the episode Cole gets his own apartment. Then they start making random excuses as to.why Gina isnt there like the cruise ship episodes where she gets left behind or sending her off to Cali to.work til she came back for the final episode. Everyone else is still around though
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Fresh prince of bel air, martin, and jamie foxx show had complete series ending episodes, I think living single did too but I can't remember.

yep....Living Single had a final episode.....they bring the ? on all the time on centric
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my favorite sitcom ending was good times because the evans family finaly caught a break and things worked out for them. that's how I want my life to turn out.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dayum, I didn't know Hakeem died.

Yea car accident crashed and got ejected out the car into traffic and washit by . Other cars
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was word that that wasn't supposed to be the finale of Family Matters. After that aired, the whole set was destroyed without the cast having any knowledge of it
  • Trollio
    Options
    There was word that that wasn't supposed to be the finale of Family Matters. After that aired, the whole set was destroyed without the cast having any knowledge of it

? crushed the buildings and the cast didnt e.n.o?

got dayum
  • jay83
    Options

Anybody remember the drivers ed ticket episode on the jaime foxx show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se96FqUJUQU

• blackrain
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »

@Mally_G Also the only time after Tisha Campbell leaves the show they show her is the final episode. After the Christmas episode where Martin gets visited by the 3 ghosts and gives his new Jordans to that poor kid the next time you see Gina is when the final episode airs and she's in Cali in her office. That's the only time you actually "see" her and Martin on the phone. Any other the time they just have a random scene where Martin is hanging up the phone saying "Bye Gina" right when Tommy, Cole or Pam walks in his apartment
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I still say A Different World should of ended with Dewayne crashing Whitneys wedding. Best black sitcom season finale ever!!!