Bruhs.....If you were Bron, what would you do about your moms's hoodrat ass boyfriend?

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
*background info*

"How would LeBron James feel about having a stepdad who is only three years older than him? We might get to find out soon, as LeBron's mom Gloria James is dating a 31-year-old Miami rapper named Lambo (peep his one and only song on YouTube here) right now. And from the looks of things, it appears as though the two have been dating for quite some time because he threw up a photo of her on Instagram as far back as February.

That's not all he's thrown up on Instagram, though. It looks like Lambo is a biiiiiiig LeBron fan, too, as he has thrown up tons of photos of him and LeBron, him and LeBron's sneakers, him and LeBron's boat, him and LeBron's championship ring, and him and LeBron's, well, everything on his Instagram page in recent months. It's a little creepy that he seems so into LeBron that more than half of his recent IG photos involve him in some way, shape, or form. And it's even creepier that one of the photos even includes the caption, "#I Neva had a role model until I met @kingjames @Thanks Big Homie@Life is about being positive."

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...i-rapper-lambo

lebronlambo1.jpg

lebronlambo2.jpg

lebronlambo4.jpg

lebronlambo6.jpg

AND THIS ? IS AN EXCON

So: Yesterday we introduced you to our favorite new rapper from Miami, Lambo, who also just so happens to be dating LeBron James's mom. He is now, as of today, an Internet Superstar.

Today, we discovered a few more things about him:

1. Real Name: Arthur Lambright, born October 2, 1982 (that actually makes him 30, you guys). This lead us to...

2. Mugshots! Lambo's been picked up by cops a couple of times, and has had more than his fair share of trouble with the law.

- In 1999—when he was 16—he was busted for robbery with an armed weapon.

- In 2000—when he was 18—he was busted for selling weed and ? at a school. Which also ended up yielding a "failure to appear" charge, too (thus violating his probation as well, a charge filed in early 2001).

- In 2008, he was arrested for ? possession. And posession of weed.

- In 2009, he was arrested for possession of weed, 0-20 grams.

- And in 2010, he was arrested for felony second-degree grand theft and felony dealing in stolen property (though that one seemingly got thrown out, because no court action was taken on it).

All in all, he's got nine records (not the rapping kind) and has been hit with 37 counts. He spent almost five years locked up in Franklin from 2002 to 2007.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...thur-lambright

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that ? is delicious...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? and i thought AI moms was bad.

she needs to chill ...she embarrassing her son. she dont need to be so public with her ? .

and this ? living like its his money.

yea...sometimes you gotta cut a ? off...even if that ? is moms.

maybe not cut off moms....but she gotta be more grown about her ?

You're right. I know it's his mom, but she is making his brand look bad.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they all go to dinner at Miami's most expensive restaurant one day have James pay for his mom but the boyfriend pay for himself
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a grown woman, why the ? does he have to do something about it?

Brons the breadwinner of that household, kinda obvious this ? is living off of them so that entitles him to a say firstly

Secondly, wouldn't you want whats BEST for your fam? This ? might make her happy, might not be that bad of a guy but shittttt....kind obvious he lacks any sorta means to create the BEST lifestyle for her
  • black caesar
    Options
    Damn Bron. First Delonte West and now this. It might be time to cut moms off my dude.

At least Delonte was in the league with a legit job bruh

Real ? LOL
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Brons the breadwinner of that household, kinda obvious this ? is living off of them so that entitles him to a say firstly

Secondly, wouldn't you want whats BEST for your fam? This ? might make her happy, might not be that bad of a guy but shittttt....kind obvious he lacks any sorta means to create the BEST lifestyle for her

Sometimes what seems best for someone necessarily ain't what will make them happy...if she's happy, i'm sure Bron is happy as I would....
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long as he don't put hands on her.

notadamnthing
  • black caesar
    Options
    Mom is hoe and gramma was too

Bron Bron's mom threaten to beat your ass? lol

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sometimes what seems best for someone necessarily ain't what will make them happy...if she's happy, i'm sure Bron is happy as I would....

why the new ? gotta ? off moms loot though

does he really love moms or what she has access to?
  • Slim85
    Slim85 Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? ya squad and ya moms like Delonte West"
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *background info*

"How would LeBron James feel about having a stepdad who is only three years older than him? We might get to find out soon, as LeBron's mom Gloria James is dating a 31-year-old Miami rapper named Lambo (peep his one and only song on YouTube here) right now. And from the looks of things, it appears as though the two have been dating for quite some time because he threw up a photo of her on Instagram as far back as February.

That's not all he's thrown up on Instagram, though. It looks like Lambo is a biiiiiiig LeBron fan, too, as he has thrown up tons of photos of him and LeBron, him and LeBron's sneakers, him and LeBron's boat, him and LeBron's championship ring, and him and LeBron's, well, everything on his Instagram page in recent months. It's a little creepy that he seems so into LeBron that more than half of his recent IG photos involve him in some way, shape, or form. And it's even creepier that one of the photos even includes the caption, "#I Neva had a role model until I met @kingjames @Thanks Big Homie@Life is about being positive."

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...i-rapper-lambo

lebronlambo1.jpg

lebronlambo2.jpg

lebronlambo4.jpg

lebronlambo6.jpg

AND THIS ? IS AN EXCON

So: Yesterday we introduced you to our favorite new rapper from Miami, Lambo, who also just so happens to be dating LeBron James's mom. He is now, as of today, an Internet Superstar.

Today, we discovered a few more things about him:

1. Real Name: Arthur Lambright, born October 2, 1982 (that actually makes him 30, you guys). This lead us to...

2. Mugshots! Lambo's been picked up by cops a couple of times, and has had more than his fair share of trouble with the law.

- In 1999—when he was 16—he was busted for robbery with an armed weapon.

- In 2000—when he was 18—he was busted for selling weed and ? at a school. Which also ended up yielding a "failure to appear" charge, too (thus violating his probation as well, a charge filed in early 2001).

- In 2008, he was arrested for ? possession. And posession of weed.

- In 2009, he was arrested for possession of weed, 0-20 grams.

- And in 2010, he was arrested for felony second-degree grand theft and felony dealing in stolen property (though that one seemingly got thrown out, because no court action was taken on it).

All in all, he's got nine records (not the rapping kind) and has been hit with 37 counts. He spent almost five years locked up in Franklin from 2002 to 2007.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...thur-lambright

Crazy ? about this is that his moms will probably stay with dude no matter what Bron says!!!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Bron. First Delonte West and now this. It might be time to cut moms off my dude.

His mother has a thing for younger guys, but we haven't heard anything about her taking and spending his money!!!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron's mama and Trey Songz mama...Yessssssssss....

tumblr_m5fnzpLDXG1qfgde7.gif