NEW TRACK: Black AX feat. Quiet Boy Millz- Deadly Combination ( Produced b Quiet Boy Millz)

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    axel remind me a little of mystikal and kool keith. you just dont know what the ? you're gonna get when you press play. flow was unorthodox as expected. its jeff axel...it wouldnt be right if he just flowed on tracks all graceful and on beat all the time and ? . gotta give the homie some leeway for that.

grip did his damn thing on the track tho.

the one thing i hate about tracks like this is that you can always hear the diff in quality between the verses and it screams "internet collab". other than that, the track is ok

The goat has spoken
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall do another IC collab, i got some beatz for ? to rip.

https://soundcloud.com/loco-zoe

Dats wassup dawg ima keep dat in mind
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol wats so bad about it

it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say".

describes a lotta rappity rap verses anyway lol

its jus such a wack way to start a rap off...
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Axel outchea eatin in this thread tho
  • BlackAX410
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    lol wats so bad about it

ehh, ? say they dont want simple abc raps, u give em wat they want, they still dont like it lol, it is wat it is
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    lol wats so bad about it

ehh, ? say they dont want simple abc raps, u give em wat they want, they still dont like it lol, it is wat it is

what are u not understanding?
    It was a wack ass line fam. Dont group my opinion of a wack start of a rap into some census report u conducted over fb.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol wats so bad about it

you need to smell ya own ? yo. ya rhymes was basic abc rhyming. nothing lyrical or poetic about it. the problem is ? keep saying ya ? is good because you're cool with them. Pay attention to the ones that give an objective opinion

thats not the case, i know no one on here personally, i appreciate the objective opinions more than anything, i understand u not liking it bruh, i appreciate u sayin its not ur thing if its really not, sayin ying yang twins and that its simple is an opinion i think is wrong tho, simple as that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol wats so bad about it

what are u not understanding?
    It was a wack ass line fam. Dont group my opinion of a wack start of a rap into some census report u conducted over fb.

there is nothing not to understand, fb has nothing to do with this, the line affected the rest of the verse for u, it is wat it is, i cant do nothing but respect it
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lol wats so bad about it

you need to smell ya own ? yo. ya rhymes was basic abc rhyming. nothing lyrical or poetic about it. the problem is ? keep saying ya ? is good because you're cool with them. Pay attention to the ones that give an objective opinion

thats not the case, i know no one on here personally, i appreciate the objective opinions more than anything, i understand u not liking it bruh, i appreciate u sayin its not ur thing if its really not, sayin ying yang twins and that its simple is an opinion i think is wrong tho, simple as that

yea dat ying yang twins comparison wasnt wavy lls
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    exactly, ive had people give objective opinions on all my posts on here, nobody never came talm bout no damn ying yang twins lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is dope

both of yall wreck shop
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait......ying yang twins tho? WOOAH!
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bytch don't ? our vibe
  • mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    Options
    i like this ? Jeff axel you was turnt bruh grip you spazzed as well whats up with them beats fool?
  • mrcolbert031
    Options
    ? want sleepy ass beats! want ? to be super ? lyrical on live songs! that ? aint selling boy let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall boys keep doing your thing strive for that song or sound that helps you get that break and ? what ? from irrelevant regions got to say.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i like this ? Jeff axel you was turnt bruh grip you spazzed as well whats up with them beats fool?
    ? want sleepy ass beats! want ? to be super ? lyrical on live songs! that ? aint selling boy let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall boys keep doing your thing strive for that song or sound that helps you get that break and ? what ? from irrelevant regions got to say.

preciate that bruh, u rap too?
  • mrcolbert031
    Options

preciate that bruh, u rap too?

Hell yeah nothing on here doe trying to branch out a little more...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i feel that bruh, tryna branch off a lil myself lol
  • M.A.D.E.
    M.A.D.E. Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This ? actually was straight. Sound like some vintage three six ? in a way. The beat was nice. I usually dont press play on these ? . Peezy yo flow was straight to me. I think your best lane at first gone be on the production side kinda like Banner though. I keep telling ? here MS ? got talent we just got support em.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    M.A.D.E. wrote: »
    This ? actually was straight. Sound like some vintage three six ? in a way. The beat was nice. I usually dont press play on these ? . Peezy yo flow was straight to me. I think your best lane at first gone be on the production side kinda like Banner though. I keep telling ? here MS ? got talent we just got support em.

definitely, preciate u checkin it out
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like this props to you two nappy head ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad at all. Respect.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    preciate yall checkin it out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options