Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    "At the end of day..."

Every time someone says that phrase, LeBron pops in my head for some reason.

Prolly cuz at the end of the day, that ? said '? cleveland, I'm tryin to get this ring'

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It is What it is" bugs me cause its like u just giving up.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    what does it mean when people are like "awwlllready"
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    what does it mean when people are like "awwlllready"

Same as "you already know..."
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate it all especially swag, at the end of the day(why can't you kids say sunset or nightfall dammit!) with yo lookin' ass' twerk can we at least give the yin yang twins credit for this. those two dumb ? should have at least pattend the term. I blame the reality shows for most of this ? . DAMN KIDS! * shakes fist while keeping balance on my walking cane*
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Lego, what the ? does that even mean???!!
    Merked
    Cray
    Scrilla

cray that's another one. so we just gonna worship kanghey and follow everything he does huh? you know that effeminate ? was raised without a father. he had to learn not to stand with his hands high on his hips and y'all just gonna follow him. "that ? cray" that sounds sweet right there.
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "That's it, that's all" I hate to hear broads say that ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Used this a few times. Mainly dealin wit a woman who pretty much made up her mind, yet ask for your opinion on the matter. As if your opinion really matters. FOH!

Said this to the last chick who ended things. Hefa had the nerve to get mad at me.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next time u meet someone in real life and they tell u they hate the word 'swag',
    just look em up and down for a quick sec...u'll see exactly why they hate it...word.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's worse when kids use it though. "Say bruh, I go ham and merk yo ass in Halo, ? ? ."

Make my soul burn slow.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Slang doesn't really bother me, other than hearing women refer to their ? as their vajay jay that just sounds immature as ? , but I do hate when people take slang words and try to create new meanings for them. I don't like or dislike the word "swag" but I'm tired of seeing internet geniuses pretend as if the actual word isn't "swagger' and keep creating new acronyms for the letters "s.w.a.g" as if it's there's not two extra letters on the end.
  • blackrain
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Feeling some type of way. You're an adult, you should be able to express you feelings.

Turn up: I swear, people keep saying it every 30 secs.

Lol that ? has been slang in DC for years. When I heard the song I thought it was some local ? who made it. Never knew anyone else used that ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    That ? been in NYC for a min too...
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? but when gl do words move from ? slang to common vernacular? ? been sayin swag or dreaded debugged swagged out for like three years.

You onus know what I'm glad is grass dead? ten years ago when everybody was tryin to sound like st louis because of nelly I was like if I hear either another ? put another ? unnecessary r on a eyed quotes word, imma go off.

Now everybody just try to sound like they from the south.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    ? but when gl do words move from ? slang to common vernacular? ? been sayin swag or dreaded debugged swagged out for like three years.

You onus know what I'm glad is grass dead? ten years ago when everybody was tryin to sound like st louis because of nelly I was like if I hear either another ? put another ? unnecessary r on a eyed quotes word, imma go off.

U typin like u from the south cuz I dont know what the ? u just said, u might wanna edit or just do the ? all over again.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? autocorrect. I just read that ? . Like up ? had a stroke in the middle of typin. "you smell almonds?"
  • blackrain
    Options

Coming from a city where that's naturally done as well, hearing people imitate it annoying as ? . As anyone born in DC or southern MD to say any "r" word and it sounds funny. "Carry" sounds like "currry"...area sounds like "urrrea" etc. It sounds dumb as ? when I hear people not from hear try to mimmick our accent
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Turn up" needs to die a slow painful death hopefully it dies down after this year

Worse than swag a few years ago
  • Will Munny
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Used this a few times. Mainly dealin wit a woman who pretty much made up her mind, yet ask for your opinion on the matter. As if your opinion really matters. FOH!

Said this to the last chick who ended things. Hefa had the nerve to get mad at me.

Women don't want ur opinion they just wanna vent. Just shake your head and tell her that's a tough on.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    "Turnt up", can wait till that saying that goes away
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When people actually say O-M-G or L-O-L verbally. That ? sounds so corny. They don't even save any time verbally since it's three syllables either way.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    turn up.

yes i say it. and i hate the fact that i do :(