Reasons not to Date a Single Parent

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
These are mostly facts and opinions of mine and many people who encountered this. These applies for both men and women and if this gets any feelings or wacks, that means you caught feelings because this applies to you. Nosigns are accepted but once again these are true statements and some opinions that may not apply to all.

-They don't have a lot of time to meet up because of the child due to their activities especially as they get older. ? could be difficult as well.

-They wouldn't want you to discipline their child but they need an ass whooping.

-You might have to worry about their child's mother/father bs.

-Most knew that their partner wasn't good for them. We all been with people that are not for us but........

-but......... to "plan" a child with them is a poor excuse like that made the situation ok just so they can feel better about their stupid, ? up choice. If you think about it, a "mistake" or slip up would seem logical.

-It could show irresponsibility plus some people didn't even have their life together before it happened.

-They always need a babysitter so if they can't get one or too broke for one, nothing's happening so ? that.

-Most men and woman without kids want to create a family with someone else with no kids as well. Many people don't want to join a family......unless they are desperate or were raised in a single home.

-Face it, people don't want to raise a loser's child regardless if the child is an angel or not.

-Not all of the kid's mother/father are losers but someone could be uncomfortable about raising them due to the two previous statements.

-If the child looks nothing like the actual person your with, then all three of ya'll walking about not looking alike would be an odd look.

-Pretty dumb when you merge two last name together. If a chick's last name was Williams and her babydaddy's last name was Jackson, instead of choosing one last name, they'll name a boy John Curtis Williams Jackson, it'll look dumb as ? ! If he gets married, would his wife last name also be Williams-Jackson too? Lmao.

-If a shorty already has a child, you marry then have two of them with her, wouldn't her first child feel like a damn outcast? They're the only one with their father's last name or their mother's maiden name but their mom now has your last name and the kids will have your last name as well. Everybody in the household has your last name (Smith for example) while your stepchild last name is Carter. Smh.

-As a guy, somehow if you make the dumb choice to legally claim someone child as your own and they were receiving child support, you somehow could be responsible paying it if your wife gets mad at you.

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    kids is all the reason you need
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking to a single mother, well a few of them.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    You will never be first priority.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    You will never be first priority.
    Thank you for saying that sir because somebody would say "Men become 2nd priority to their own children" which could be true but I rather take a backseat to my own child than somebody else child.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    you ? are stupid...

single mothers give up the ? .

? ... is their first priority.

especiallyif you met her ass in the club... like the majority of you do.

but no... go head and cut out a whole group of women and make your ? droughts even worse...

you ? aint out there ? ... you ? out there living vicariously thu ? like stew.

I ? a chick who had a baby and im tell you the ? not the same after i dont care what anyone tells you.

? don't snap back 100%
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't date single mothers...whose there to date lol....I'm speaking for the women in my age range 26-30

most of them have a kid or kids...you in that age range of 26-30 it's rare that you'll find a single chick with no kids..

Now if you're 20-25, you have a better argument, but dating a chick wit a kid isn't all that bad lol..yall ngas I tell you lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't date single mothers...whose there to date lol....I'm speaking for the women in my age range 26-30

most of them have a kid or kids...you in that age range of 26-30 it's rare that you'll find a single chick with no kids..

Now if you're 20-25, you have a better argument, but dating a chick wit a kid isn't all that bad lol..yall ngas I tell you lol

bruh there women that are 25+ with no kids.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - the dude before them done ? them two ways to silly.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

bruh..I never said there wasn't...I stated the chances are to find a woman without a child than finding one with a kid is slim...

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only need one reason.

1. ? kids, no ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

Not looking to ? with these lames though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I can count on one hand how many women I've met since I was 20 that didn't already have one or a couple kids.. I'm almost 27
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Growing Pains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gps%20logo.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes hate single mothers, fat women/chubby women, women who respect themselves, women who go to church, women who like to drink beer, women who read, women who have hobbies, women who aren't funnny, women who are funny.. am I missing anything else, because you either want a sex bot or dude. Which one is it?
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »

? I can count on one hand how many women I've met since I was 20 that didn't already have one or a couple kids.. I'm almost 27

Bruh, I hope you're being facetious. Where do you ? live? You can go near any university in America and there will be thousands upon thousands of women in their twenties with no kids.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    If you have time, watching this whole video is good because 95% of what he says I agree. At the end he says single mothers can only the ? and that's it. Me and other IC males agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIphMc0ah78&feature=share&list=FL1gWtfgnoivbuyiHDFp2ISw
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking to a single mother, well a few of them.

Predator post.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the definition of 'single parent' means something nowadays that it did back in the day. My ex referred to herself as a 'single mom' one day and I almost smacked the ? out of her.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only ? scared of ? dont wanna ? single moms, cuz if she got kids that means she a freak & ur scared shes gonna wanna ?