Yo LCA, Laughing To The Bank is one of the worst movies in our era

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just randomly picked a movie because this girl said she want to see something funny. So this movie was the only thing available that was considered "comedy". She didn't wanna see any scary movies because she is terrified of them smgdh. But I knew something was wrong when we was the only two in the theater. This movie was horrible. They should've aired this ? on WGN or somewhere

-10/10

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I think Brain Hooks play in it. Dude from three strikes
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of it
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I sacrificed $7 for the LCA. For future reference, do not waste yo money on this movie
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worse movie I paid for dvd wise ..was the tall man it stars jessica biel...seen it at wal mart and het on the cover (its about a small town who's kids are vanishing) I'm like damn when this come out...and I'm a fan of biel plus independent films be dope for the most part....maaaaaan that movie was beyond ? stupid. I snapped the disc in half when it was over
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sounds like Redbox worthy movies, and I know Tall Man was recently in the box

And truth be told, anything with Brian Hooks in it is deserving of a Redbox release. Where has he been for the past 7-9 years, and ? he has a movie? Pass >>>

Those movies aren't even worth a B rating, ? 's be like -Z rated.

if you look at Redbox's catalog, makes you wonder how they help put Blockbuster out of business and competing with Netflix. Redbox's catalog is disgusting, and they get movies like a month to a full year late.

You can torrent 90% of Redbox's catalog a year before they even get it.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly Ive never had a redbox flick I got netflix tho and I'm boutv to cancel that ?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only use redbox so I can see what I want to torrent

Kickasstor>>>>>>
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I only use redbox so I can see what I want to torrent

Kickasstor>>>>>>

c/s the Kickass... all i do is go to movies.com hit up the new releases (they keep a 3 month period of new releases by the week) see what looks good and d/l em off kick ass. never used read box or netflicks
  • Mally_G
    Options
    my ISP got me shook. they used to send me emails about certain torrentz when I was DL'n them and that they were "watching" my account. I haven't DL'd a movie/flick in over a year
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched Crime Partners last night with Tyrin Turner, Snoop Dogg, Ice T and Ja Rule. Movie is based on the Donald Goines novel. What a hot piece of month old garbage that was.....They had Clifton Powell on there playing Kenyatta and dude looked like a cross dressing janet jackson in Poetic Justice with them fake ass dreads....I couldnt even last til the end of the movie. I didnt even see Ja Rule....This movie could be in contention for worst movie of our era. Im surprised Donald Goines didnt come back from the grave to haunt these muhfukkas for ruining his ? ......
  • Mally_G
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I watched Crime Partners last night with Tyrin Turner, Snoop Dogg, Ice T and Ja Rule. Movie is based on the Donald Goines novel. What a hot piece of month old garbage that was.....They had Clifton Powell on there playing Kenyatta and dude looked like a cross dressing janet jackson in Poetic Justice with them fake ass dreads....I couldnt even last til the end of the movie. I didnt even see Ja Rule....This movie could be in contention for worst movie of our era. Im surprised Donald Goines didnt come back from the grave to haunt these muhfukkas for ruining his ? ......

Jeffrey Atkins lasted as long as he did in that Rob Van Dam/Batista movie from a couple years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puM5N7AAA1g