The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swear this site is filled with nothing but complete fools...
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    death to Patrick Beverly... in the name of Allah!

He'll back in plenty time to deal with that ? nikka.

Had him on skates with a ? up meniscus...

westbrook.gif

every team in the west needs to send that little ? a handwritten thank you letter because thanks to his punk ass chump move ? is wide open in the western conference.

I guarantee not too many ? 's in the league will throw hands with Westside Pat Beverly

westbrook.gif

First time I've seen this and Beverly is fallin' down

? ain't his fault

Stop bein' a Homer, ?

shut the hell up, you sound like an idiot. ? outta here with caping for a ? cuz he from chicago, whos really being a homer?
  • smokelahoma
    edited October 2013
    Options

westbrook.gif

every team in the west needs to send that little ? a handwritten thank you letter because thanks to his punk ass chump move ? is wide open in the western conference.

Yeah, if the playoffs started in November.

Injuries gon' happen. And between now and May, there will be plenty more around the league.

good point. however, this will give some teams a leg up early in the season. you must also remember Russ is gonna need time to shake off the rust and who knows if he will come back the same as before.

Russ ain't been sitting around watching TV. That's the misconception, he's been hoopin the last few weeks with teammates @ the facility. That's where they detected the swelling.

Get the "ACL" out your head. The meniscus itself is fully healed. Just a loose stitch that's irritating the muscle's around it enough to cause swelling.

You don't dig out a loose stitch like a ? , bruh. Nikkas hear "surgery" and automatically think a nikka is wheelchair bound. lol.

you do realize he will be rusty in game? practice and training camp aint the same as game time and you know it. not to mention, he's gonna be sitting out MORE and will get thrown in the midst of the season. Im hearin he could be out until december. no matter how you slice it, this is not good for us especially our bench. I mean we was already spread pretty thin in that area now we are almost bare. we cant go get someone else without cutting another player, we already down to 13 or 14 people on the squad, Im not confident in Brooks' rotations (which will be key considering we are in a bad way as far as the roster goes), Lamb is gonna have to play around 20 minutes which is alot for a guy who never seen the floor last season, Fisher is gonna have to play more than he should and its just... alot of things to over come. we could have already played 20 games by the time he's back.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

westbrook.gif

I guarantee not too many ? 's in the league will throw hands with Westside Pat Beverly

westbrook.gif

? ain't his fault

Stop bein' a Homer@,

?

@9tray_93eb .....here is whst caused westbrook injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2kv0MfoSU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yo, that's not intentional, he was going for a steal and caught Westbrook's knee

That way some of the posts reads like Beverly did some Bruce Bowen ?
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

westbrook.gif

westbrook.gif

? ain't his fault

Stop bein' a Homer@,

?

@9tray_93eb .....here is whst caused westbrook injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2kv0MfoSU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yo, that's not intentional, he was going for a steal and caught Westbrook's knee

That way some of the posts reads like Beverly did some Bruce Bowen ?

I call ? , the ref already blew the whistle. Russ was clearly going to the sideline because we called a timeout and this ? comes hauling ass right into him. on top of that, this ? already hurt guys over seas in the euroleague doing the same EXACT ? . so miss me with the he's innocent ? . he didnt need to go for that ball in that instance.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ^^

It is what it is, Mane

First time I've peeped the injury, looks like he was goin' for the ball to me

Tough Break

jordan-shrug-o.gif
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

westbrook.gif

Injuries gon' happen. And between now and May, there will be plenty more around the league.

good point. however, this will give some teams a leg up early in the season. you must also remember Russ is gonna need time to shake off the rust and who knows if he will come back the same as before.

Russ ain't been sitting around watching TV. That's the misconception, he's been hoopin the last few weeks with teammates @ the facility. That's where they detected the swelling.

Get the "ACL" out your head. The meniscus itself is fully healed. Just a loose stitch that's irritating the muscle's around it enough to cause swelling.

You don't dig out a loose stitch like a ? , bruh. Nikkas hear "surgery" and automatically think a nikka is wheelchair bound. lol.

you do realize he will be rusty in game? practice and training camp aint the same as game time and you know it. not to mention, he's gonna be sitting out MORE and will get thrown in the midst of the season. Im hearin he could be out until december. no matter how you slice it, this is not good for us especially our bench. I mean we was already spread pretty thin in that area now we are almost bare. we cant go get someone else without cutting another player, we already down to 13 or 14 people on the squad, Im not confident in Brooks' rotations (which will be key considering we are in a bad way as far as the roster goes), Lamb is gonna have to play around 20 minutes which is alot for a guy who never seen the floor last season, Fisher is gonna have to play more than he should and its just... alot of things to over come. we could have already played 20 games by the time he's back.

Seem like you typed this with a gun to your head.

You really tripping about a player missing 10-15 games in the NBA? If we can't afford to lose a player for the first few weeks of the season then we might as well tank. lol

You still aggy about OKC not doing what they've never done - win a offseason conference title. You'll be aight.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ i don't ? with video games but them graphics are dope.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up ATTS is back? Have I been gone that long?
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up ATTS is back? Have I been gone that long?

lol
    @icebergtaylor ...... i came back friday
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Screenshot2013-10-01at72635PM_zpsbdb924b2.png
    Lmao, real ? though
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    BTW y'all ? still arguing about the westbrook ? ? That play happens a million times a year, russ just got hurt. I feel for dude though, ? up situation
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    BTW y'all ? still arguing about the westbrook ? ? That play happens a million times a year, russ just got hurt. I feel for dude though, ? up situation

lol. "Feel for the dude". Staahhp. Nikka will be back and ballin long before we even play Houston for the first time.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options

lol. "Feel for the dude". Staahhp. Nikka will be back and ballin long before we even play Houston for the first time.

Don't get what that has to do with me feeling bad for him..... russ one of my favorite players
  • smokelahoma
    edited October 2013
    Options

westbrook.gif

You really tripping about a player missing 10-15 games in the NBA? If we can't afford to lose a player for the first few weeks of the season then we might as well tank. lol

You still aggy about OKC not doing what they've never done - win a offseason conference title. You'll be aight.

I seem like I typed this with a gun to my head? why? because I told the truth? and yes I am tripping about a player missing almost 20 games. it may not mean ? at the beginning but those few losses at that time can come back to haunt you. Not to mention team mechanics and cohesiveness. you cant act like losing Russell Westbrook of all people isnt a big problem because it is. Its not like he just sat on the bench and handed out gatorade during Brooks' timeouts. You know damn well how big of a role he plays for this team.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder fans still spilling they feelings over Westbrook. I think they have bigger problems than that anyway. Well see how much Ibaka progresses this year though, him taking that next step is going to be crucial for OKC
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Interesting that Rockets fans spilling their feelings when we tossed them in the bushes with Westbrook rocking a t-shirt, shorts, and a air cast.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

westbrook.gif

I seem like I typed this with a gun to my head? why? because I told the truth? and yes I am tripping about a player missing almost 20 games. it may not mean ? at the beginning but those few losses at that time can come back to haunt you. Not to mention team mechanics and cohesiveness. you cant act like losing Russell Westbrook of all people isnt a big problem because it is. Its not like he just sat on the bench and handed out gatorade during Brooks' timeouts. You know damn well how big of a role he plays for this team.

If championships were won in November or december, it would be a problem. Simple as that.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Interesting that Rockets fans spilling their feelings when we tossed them in the bushes with Westbrook rocking a t-shirt, shorts, and a air cast.

*waits for the "bb.. but we got Dwight now" posts
  • smokelahoma
    Options

westbrook.gif

If championships were won in November or december, it would be a problem. Simple as that.

agree to disagree.. we'll see how it play out tho
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Last time we faced him he played with 4 other all-stars and got locked down by Perkins.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Brian Scalabrine's coaching photo

scal_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=226&q=85

#GingerGoonSquad
  • smokelahoma
    Options

Last time we faced him he played with 4 other all-stars and got locked down by Perkins.

for some reason Perk owns Dwight, always has and hopefully always does.