Is your s/o where they need to be at life?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Are you dating someone or in a relationship where your stuff is together but your partner's isn't? You're at 85-100% while they're at 50-85%? Are you the one playing catch up? I ask this because it's possible that when you're fully where you want to be at the moment, your s/o could bring or slow you down because they have bad habits to break, not handling money right or don't have the right attitude to strive forward. If you're at the 85-100% level, you would want someone at your level or a little higher. Even if you're at 100% you should continue to go higher. My lady was doing well before she met me and doing better.

So what things you or your s/o needed to work on, how they brought you up or down?

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isnt about bad habits.. My life was never green. I from the streets on the come up and someone has set me up. So some others went before o.k o.k they got famous.. someone look around tho. .what the hell is going on why I'm typing on the messageboard... oh because I'm highschool and unemployed.. Those small thinkers need to grow up..... not me.... I've made plenty successful moves.. while typing on the internet.. I just did not get famous.. WHY??? it look unsafe.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nosey ? thread foh this ain't the Dr.Phil show.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *farts in thread and leaves thread*
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2013
    Options
    some people think everyone life was green 1 step away from fame, and people just like joking around on the net and posing on facebook because they unemployed and their parents take care of them.. people work on the INTERNET. sites like these are for hobbys.. but not every site on the INTERNET.. and everyone on the internet isnt unemployed, or broke.

I use the INTERNET for a lot of business purposes as well.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I roll dolo from State to State

No S/O
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bachelors life
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    most likely post like this aims at the famous vs the non famous people.. and the young minds who think that attention means that the person has superseded others who are un-noticed.. I judge growth and development by behavior mentality not FAME. I'm looking at who is famous and what they are famous for representing. I see a superstar trick on the front of the mag, I do not feel like I am behind her.. because I am comparing MENTALITY. & you have to be more mature to survive on this level than a super star level, because it takes MORE WORK to manage your life.

Un-noticed everyday people do all the hard work.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    My woman supports me
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    dont put a expectation on anyone until you know where they come from. Not just hood talk, I'm talking about EVERYTHING THEY BEEN THRU and what they dealing with.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife has two degrees and so do I as well.

We both work decent jobs with benefits and we own our own home.

This is not to mention the additional income receive from a few little side investments.

I think we are doing good especially in comparison to most other Black couples under 30.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not where I need to be so I can't judge
    Just make sure she has drive and makes moves
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Define s/o........
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's definitely ahead of me career-wise, but he's also 10 years older than me.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is not to mention the additional income receive from a few little side investments.

I think we are doing good especially in comparison to most other Black couples under 30.

post pics of ur wife or its all lies
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My nubian queen got her masters, cpa, no kids, no weave, no tracks, no lace fronts...i lucked out. After all those white hoes it was touch n go for a sec.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

post pics of ur wife or its all lies

Its all lies.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I think we are both comfortable with where we are in life

I'm happy and he's happy

That's what matters most
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    wait i needed to edit...didnt read
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess i am the people person who can get any and every bit of info outta anybody. but i was a bad planner.

my wife is a good planner but was terrible with people.

together we are ? on folks.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isnt about bad habits.. My life was never green. I from the streets on the come up and someone has set me up. So some others went before o.k o.k they got famous.. someone look around tho. .what the hell is going on why I'm typing on the messageboard... oh because I'm highschool and unemployed.. Those small thinkers need to grow up..... not me.... I've made plenty successful moves.. while typing on the internet.. I just did not get famous.. WHY??? it look unsafe.

Real Lady???????????????? that you?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MRSD

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, she is in the kitchen doing the dishes right now...tahahaaa
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    cant wait til the REAL TRUTH hit's the FENCE, the EVIDENCE THE PROOF.. WHO KNOW WHO, WHO DONT KNOW WHO. WHOS LYING WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH. It's TAKING PPL TO LONG TO SEE. THATS WHY I'm FRUSTRATED. HOW LONG MUST THIS CONTINUE?
    I'm from where I'm from since day1 I know who I know since day1.

I'm where I'm suppose to be at this point. They wasn't trying to ? me in the streets, they was plotting on my life in hollywood... My beef in the streets died in the late 90's.. no-one is looking to ? me in the streets..