Fantasy Hip Hop:Make Your Own Label. *UPDATED RULES, PLEASE READ THE OP BEFORE NEXT ROUND*

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah the point of racking points was about strategy. Just because someone cashed out on a few artists is on you. Yes I am bias but I am also in the position with left over cash because of how I played the game. While also lacking a true superstar to be a foundation of my label. Such as, the Dre, Drake, Em, Timbos, ect.

@Returnofthemac1990

So you are in favor in going high to low?

Let's do this thing now
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
  • _Menace_
    Options
    IGHT cheese who's going first?
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Nah the point of racking points was about strategy. Just because someone cashed out on a few artists is on you. Yes I am bias but I am also in the position with left over cash because of how I played the game. While also lacking a true superstar to be a foundation of my label. Such as, the Dre, Drake, Em, Timbos, ect.

@Returnofthemac1990

Let's do this thing now

Nah, i can't. It's going to be a long list. A lot of artist didn't get auctioned.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would teams with lower points improve? If you go high to low is that for every round or does the order reverse after every round?
  • _Menace_
    Options

@Returnofthemac1990

Let's do this thing now

Nah, i can't. It's going to be a long list. A lot of artist didn't get auctioned.

Well can you give us the order of posters who pick first?

• GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    How would teams with lower points improve? If you go high to low is that for every round or does the order reverse after every round?

We could also do it that way.

5 artist pick up round...high to low

10 M each round reverses..low to high.
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Options
    I'm cool with cheese
  • _Menace_
    Options

@Returnofthemac1990

Let's do this thing now

Answer this

• _Menace_
    Options

Cheese getting thread of the year
  • _Menace_
    Options

@Returnofthemac1990

Let's do this thing now

Answer this

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah.. Lower points should go first because its easier that way. I have lower points and barley have 10Ms to go by this formula.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »

Nah.. Lower points should go first because its easier that way. I have lower points and barley have 10Ms to go by this formula.

I only got 5 artists I think I should go first
  • FyHunnit
    Options

Yeah, let the rich get richer i guess. Just because some of us didn't draft as good as you doesn't mean we don't deserve another chance to better ourselves.
  • FyHunnit
    Options

You have 2 tier one artist and your points is over 700. You can get who ever you want on your albums with that many points.
  • _Menace_
    Options

You have 2 tier one artist and your points is over 700. You can get who ever you want on your albums with that many points.

Correction I got 5
    Mariah
    NaS
    Kendrick
    ?
    Charlie are all tier 1
  • FyHunnit
    edited September 2013
    Options
    For me having one of the lowest amount of points, I have two ways at bettering my situation: 1. Picking up some artist that rounds out my label. 2. Picking up FA"s that I can turn around to trade for higher tier rappers for others.

If I have to pick close to last, i'm better off trading all 5 draft picks. I don't want my only options to be Young Buck, Riff Raff, Paul Wall, Fat Joe and Mase.
  • FyHunnit
    Options

Correction I got 5
    Mariah
    NaS
    Kendrick
    ?
    Charlie are all tier 1

You are just proving my point, LOL ..
  • _Menace_
    Options
    For me having one of the lowest amount of points, I have two ways at bettering my situation: 1. Picking up some artist that rounds out my label. 2. Picking up FA"s that I can turn around to trade for higher tier rappers for others.

If I have to pick close to last, i'm better off trading all 5 draft picks. I don't want my only options to be Young Buck, Riff Raff, Paul Wall, Fat Joe and Mase.

I'll take your picks if you don't want em
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Alright , the reverse idea (credit to @Ibex) will be the new rule then.

5 artist for free pickup up round will be first and will go from low to high.
    10 M for each artist round will be after and will reverse (high to low)
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Alright , the reverse idea (credit to @Ibex) will be the new rule then.

5 artist for free pickup up round will be first and will go from low to high.
    10 M for each artist round will be after and will reverse (high to low)

Can you give us the order of the list ?
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Options
    Had I known that's how we're playing I would have used all my money on tier one artists.
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Options
    And is it five at once? Or each person picks one and we keep rotating? Because scooping five at once ? us who have more points. 30 of the top artists gone instantly leaves us table scraps.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm lost as hell someone plz explain
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And is it five at once? Or each person picks one and we keep rotating? Because scooping five at once ? us who have more points. 30 of the top artists gone instantly leaves us table scraps.

@Returnofthemac1990 5 at once
This discussion has been closed.