Miss Allhiphop.com 2013 Presented by Nutella(Empress takes crown)(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi
    caddo man wrote: »
    Damn really, No Pico.

Right now it is between Bak, Six and Obfresh.

I forgot how fine Kat was and I am discovering a fondness for skinny chicks like Khaleesi.

Marley is Marley. I would ? her over a plate of rice and peas with plantains.

MsWest(would molest her in a gym), Charlie(would motorboat on sight in front of her man), Kai(has fantasy about ? her in full muslim garb in a library) and Tabatha (working with limited info) gets honorable mentions.

It's time to stop worshipping that conceited ? . Pico was a nobody on speakwhatsreal moreno was running that show. You should have seen her posting before the reaction era picture riddlerap+seedz ? was horrible. She didn't gain thousands of followers unitil I crowned her in 2011 & 2012. If she not in the competition then she not it in. I let the seedz pics pass but after she posted her own ? on the internet for millions to see which is so far from utter disgust I couldn't beleive it ? thats its a wrap. That ? was to premeditated I don't what possessed her crazy ass do that ? . I would disown my own damn mother if she did the same thing.

Go cry a ? 2 liter.

So last year you was hating on Six, it's Pico's turn this year?

Pico's a bad ? .

We got the best looking group of ladies on the interwebs.
    Well if you saw the flyer he had pico's face X'd out.
    I assume she wins every year.

Seems legit
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    Kat is only 31? Thought she was older.

I'm 32 btw, 33 in November.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    This is all very interesting.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @evilchuck you need to try a natural fro look
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This is all very interesting.

fascinating.gif
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    Kat is only 31? Thought she was older.

I'm 32 btw, 33 in November.

Gotcha.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    Damn really, No Pico.

I forgot how fine Kat was and I am discovering a fondness for skinny chicks like Khaleesi.

MsWest(would molest her in a gym), Charlie(would motorboat on sight in front of her man), Kai(has fantasy about ? her in full muslim garb in a library) and Tabatha (working with limited info) gets honorable mentions.

It's time to stop worshipping that conceited ? . Pico was a nobody on speakwhatsreal moreno was running that show. You should have seen her posting before the reaction era picture riddlerap+seedz ? was horrible. She didn't gain thousands of followers unitil I crowned her in 2011 & 2012. If she not in the competition then she not it in. I let the seedz pics pass but after she posted her own ? on the internet for millions to see which is so far from utter disgust I couldn't beleive it ? thats its a wrap. That ? was to premeditated I don't what possessed her crazy ass do that ? . I would disown my own damn mother if she did the same thing.

Go cry a ? 2 liter.

Pico's a bad ? .

I never hated sixsicksins until she had me banned. She proved to be top 5 dirtiest ? in North america so I went at her neck. She's a manipulative ? and I wouldn't trust around my own damn grandma. We used to be coo but ? her. Pico just became irrelevant about a hour ago at this point she got bigger problems than me to worry about. To some of you young ladies being irrelevant on the internet is worse that death. Being dead at least people knew you were alive if you're irrelevant people never knew you even existed.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    4 way tie between Kai, Tabatha, Marley & Six. Decisions...decisions....

1336364503hmmm-gif.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh
    @evilchuck you need to try a natural fro look

@evilchick with little/no makeup and natural hair>>>>>>>>
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    It's a blowout...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi
    Let's go TEAM @khaleesi !!!!

@babybugatti

Annihilate him.

She doing her OWN ? thang, so she good!!!!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    Damn really, No Pico.

Go cry a ? 2 liter.

Pico's a bad ? .

I never hated sixsicksins until she had me banned. She proved to be top 5 dirtiest ? in North america so I went at her neck. She's a manipulative ? and I wouldn't trust around my own damn grandma. We used to be coo but ? her. Pico just became irrelevant about a hour ago at this point she got bigger problems than me to worry about. To some of you young ladies being irrelevant on the internet is worse that death. Being dead at least people knew you were alive if you're irrelevant people never knew you even existed.

1zof3bm.jpg
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest
    a.mann wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »

as you where!

you cant handle all dat white boy
    [-X
    matt should stick to his plain janes
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Empress marley
    Six/Tabby/Kai/Marley/Mrswest

(All comfortable and confident with their looks)

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    where is Titboo and Miss K ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    This is hard ....all the ladies are beautiful
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tabatha or Field_ducks
    Tabatha

Shes gorgeous.

Kai too. But i voted for Kai last year and i gotta change it up. Im sorry kai.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Marley,Tab,Kai, Mo
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »

as you where!

you cant handle all dat white boy
    [-X
    matt should stick to his plain janes

Matt you're knocking down paper plane Jane?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.