Fantasy Hip Hop:Make Your Own Label. *PLAYERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR ALBUMS/TRACKLIST BY 10/11/13*

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to return Devin The Dude

He isn't involved in any of my projects
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    RSLLFTb.png
    maxresdefault.jpg

Monday Night....

I swear if you got Jay Z I'm having Nas and Kendrick hit the studio making response tracks
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    Is it required for us to have the parental advisory sticker on our albums?

@MadSirius Would be nice it's not necessary.
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    To all players, here are some of examples of what I mean when I say back covers are not needed.

This is how it should look IF you choose to not do a back cover. Tracklist under the album cover with production credits and features (if you have any features)
    Mac Miller Presents J.F.K.
    s0f4.jpg
    1- Mac Miller-Intro(The Good Life)[? By Larry Fishermen]
    2-Mac Miller- Sidney Crosby ft Earl Sweatshirt,Domo Genesis[? By Larry Fishermen
    3-Mac Miller-Bad News[? By Larry Fishermen
    4-Mac Miller-Ghetto Amerika ft Lupe Fiasco[? By Rza
    5-Mac Miller-Me and My **** ft Ariana Grande[? By Larry Fishermen]
    6-Mac Miller-Nickelodeon[? By Larry Fishermen
    7-Mac Miller- Liberation ft Domo Genesis[? By Larry Fishermen]
    8-Mac Miller- Rip Remi ft Lana Del Rey[? By Rza]
    9-Mac Miller- J.F.K. ft French Montana [? By Zaytoven]
    10-Mac Miller-Mac Named Mac[? By Sgp]

T.I. - King Uncaged
    i88ET3z.png
    1. King Uncaged ft. Diddy (? . Just Blaze)
    2. How We Do ft. B.o.B (? . Boi 1 Da)
    3. Trap Kings ft. Jeezy (? . Just Blaze)
    4. I Am the Man (? . Swizz Beatz)
    5. TIP (? . Big K.R.I.T.)
    6. The World ft. Kanye West & OutKast (? . Kanye West)
    7. Southern Pride ft. Big K.R.I.T. (? . Big K.R.I.T.)
    8. What It Is ft. Swizz Beatz (? . Swizz Beatz)
    9. Bankhead (? . DJ Dahi)
    10. Georgia ft. Jeezy (? . Just Blaze)
    11. The Crown Is Mine ft. Pharrell (? . Pharrell)
    12. Tomorrow ft. J. Cole (? . J. Cole)

Mixtape: Coke Wave 3 – French Montana
    cokewave3_zps3c5b28e0.jpg
    1. Intro [? . Dame Grease]
    2. Coke Wave 3 ft. Max B [? . Dame Grease]
    3. Max B Talks (Interlude)
    4. It’s a New York Thing ft. Smoke DZA [? . Harry Fraud]
    5. Egyptian Cloth [? . Harry Fraud]
    6. Everything ft. Nicki Minaj [? . Dame Grease]
    7. Scarface [? . Dame Grease]
    8. Max B Freestyle From Jail
    9. **** ‘Em ft. Waka Flocka [? . Lex Luger]
    10. Versace [? . Harry Fraud]
    11. Free Max B (Interlude)
    12. Coke & Weed ft. Curren$y [? . Harry Fraud]
    13. Kilos [? . Dame Grease]
    14. Crime Wave ft. Raekwon [? . Alchemist]
    15. Max B Talks 2 (Interlude)
    16. Outro [? . Dame Grease]

• GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Back covers will take more time so they are optional but ya'll can still do them if ya'll want. You must put the tracklist under the two covers though Here are some examples of how albums with back covers should be presented:

Cr23T8Z.png
    HsRm3B7.png
    Honest - Future

"READY FOR THIS" PRODUCED BY MIKE WILL MADE-IT
    "MOVIE" PRODUCED BY CARDIAK
    "THE WORLD IS MINE" PRODUCED BY FUTURE & MIKE WILL MADE-IT
    "PUT ATLANTA ON THE MAP" PRODUCED BY SONNY DIGITAL
    "LIFE I'M LIVIN'" PRODUCED BY DANNYBOY STYLES
    "JORDAN DIDDY II" PRODUCED BY SONNY DIGITAL
    "TIME AFTER TIME" PRODUCED BY FUTURE & MIKE WILL MADE-IT, ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION BY DANNYBOY STYLES AND SILKKY JOHNSON
    "I BEEN ON" PRODUCED BY SONNY DIGITAL
    "HEAVY" PRODUCED BY 808 MAFIA
    "ROCKSTAR" PRODUCED BY MIKE WILL MADE-IT, ADDITIONAL GUITAR BY FUTURE
    "SCREWED" PRODUCED BY YOUNG CHOP
    "THE MASTERPIECE" PRODUCED BY FUTURE & MIKE WILL MADE-IT, ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION BY CARDIAK

• GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just posted those examples to show ya'll how it should be presented. So far, some of the covers and tracklist in here look dope as ? ...I can't wait to see the final results.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Breaking!

Hoffa Hitta Records has intentionally leaked the tracklist for A$AP Rocky's sophomore album "Trill By Air"

tumblr_mtv04q4aCs1qhul41o1_500.jpg

"I promise we will do better at holding onto our tracklists and covers until October 11th. We feel that this album will be classic, so the playlist was too hot to hold onto." - Mad Sirius

* Track #4 should read: Purple Matte (ft. Cam'ron & Ma$e).

Dope
    Lori8HJ.gif
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Alright ya'll, I'll be out for the whole day. The OP has been updated with new info.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to move The Game today! I wish i could keep him, but GOT DAMN he needs mega points to put his album together!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I need to move The Game today! I wish i could keep him, but GOT DAMN he needs mega points to put his album together!

Try giving him an album with no features
  • FyHunnit
    edited September 2013
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

I came up with this idea for him and a host of other West Coast artists on my roster.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SuperSoaker you been on my case all week

remember your a mom and pop and Im a corporation
    your a conversation and im the press conference

there's levels to this ? and you cant come close.

I suggest to Step Back or get Stepped On.

#GOODFELLASENTYABISH

? YOUR CORPORATION Y'ALL ? CAN'T CONTROL ME

Better not see y'all at the Grammys or BET awards
    @SuperSoaker you been on my case all week

remember your a mom and pop and Im a corporation
    your a conversation and im the press conference

there's levels to this ? and you cant come close.

I suggest to Step Back or get Stepped On.

#GOODFELLASENTYABISH

? YOUR CORPORATION Y'ALL ? CAN'T CONTROL ME

Better not see y'all at the Grammys or BET awards

Lololol We won't. Y'all label wont be invited with the albums your releasing.
  • SuperSoaker
    Options

I came up with this idea for him and a host of other West Coast artists on my roster:

tumblr_mtw6llQdhy1qhul41o1_500.jpg[/img]

Of course i'ma need Ice Cube, Snoop, K.Dot and the good Doc!

? @madsirius these covers are tough AF. Damn that's a dope concept.
  • FyHunnit
    Options

I came up with this idea for him and a host of other West Coast artists on my roster:

tumblr_mtw6llQdhy1qhul41o1_500.jpg[/img]

Of course i'ma need Ice Cube, Snoop, K.Dot and the good Doc!

? @madsirius these covers are tough AF. Damn that's a dope concept.

Lol... I don't know what you're talking about..
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Soak ain't about this... I got classics on deck we go plat or better round this ?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    And @madsirius

That covers is dope Af
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Soak ain't about this... I got classics on deck we go plat or better round this ?

Lolololol Get your irrelevant artists all the way the ? \ out of here? When's the last time Mariah was hot? When my ? Jermaine Dupri was helming her album bruh, check the production credits kid.

Usher outsold your whole label last decade. All you have is Kendrick, and you over her making that ? regress as an artist. I want some competition out this ? , that's why Im trying to get you to step your game up, an album called COMPTON? then a album called West Coast Resurrected? Lolol you the type of dude who probably recycles his lyrics, you aint ? with me as a CEO.

Im about to get an A&R deal from this fantasy ? bruh, my concepts are on a whole other level.

• FyHunnit
    Options
    thanks! I want to see what yall cooking up before dropping a few others
  • _Menace_
    Options

Lolololol Get your irrelevant artists all the way the ? \ out of here? When's the last time Mariah was hot? When my ? Jermaine Dupri was helming her album bruh, check the production credits kid.

Usher outsold your whole label last decade. All you have is Kendrick, and you over her making that ? regress as an artist. I want some competition out this ? , that's why Im trying to get you to step your game up, an album called COMPTON? then a album called West Coast Resurrected? Lolol you the type of dude who probably recycles his lyrics, you aint ? with me as a CEO.

Im about to get an A&R deal from this fantasy ? bruh, my concepts are on a whole other level.

Fool Mariah sold over 50 mill this decade Foh and had more number 1 hits this decade then your roster and it's called Compton Royalty jack ass.

It burns your soul to see a roster like mine you spent 226 mil on Kanye and he's out here acting like a kardashian and speaking of Usher he's on some pitbull ? he hasn't had a good album since 2004.

NaS and Kendrick alone ? on your wack ass label.

You a real CEO but can't cut n paste to save your life you can't build a dynasty like mine you won't be here next year fake ass Clive Davis

#GoodFellasENT ?
  • SuperSoaker
    Options

Fool Mariah sold over 50 mill this decade Foh and had more number 1 hits this decade then your roster and it's called Compton Royalty jack ass.

It burns your soul to see a roster like mine you spent 226 mil on Kanye and he's out here acting like a kardashian and speaking of Usher he's on some pitbull ? he hasn't had a good album since 2004.

NaS and Kendrick alone ? on your wack ass label.

You a real CEO but can't cut n paste to save your life you can't build a dynasty like mine you won't be here next year fake ass Clive Davis

#GoodFellasENT ?

Lololl Compton Royalty? Is that supposed to be better than Compton? LoLololol You living in the past you gump as ? . You got 20 year old pictures of Mariah and Janet Jackson as album covers, Lololo It probably burns your soul that she with Nick Cannon. You have R. Kelly and MC producing their own albums? Son its all about cohesiveness lololol

You seem like the type of guy who hangs around a bunch of yes men, be thinking those logos you put up are hot. Vader was about to ask for a refund on that ass.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    R.Kelly has produced some albums you ? .

And my soul doesn't burn at all those photos are not even 5years old i know my album covers are dope your still salty I won't hand Kendrick to you. Stop worrying about what the ? I do and worry about your lackluster of a roster. GoodFellas.ENT is here to stay NRA? Really that's the best you can come up with? That sounds like a created team on NBA street step ya creativity up cause you clearly lack that. Everyone else is putting in work making covers and concepts for their artists while you hate on why I do. I must be a threat to you ten if you're only worried about what I do.remember this soaker everything I do is genius I got artists doing group albums who complement each other well and have solo albums from artists who have put out classic albums. Every artist on my list makes nothing but hits and great music. I already have 6 album covers done so while you sit their and envy my roster you wish you had I'll be collecting 20 dollars via pay pal and I might think about buying a ? to give about your sorry ass label and the hate you bring with.

#GoodFellasENT
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yoooooo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THESE ? IS GOIN IN GOT DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not safe out here Sion... Shots are being fired everywhere
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    NOAH 4O ANNOUNCES HE WILL NO LONGER BE WORKING WITH DRAKE

After several years of working together, Noah 40 announced via twitter today he will no longer be working with Drake. “Creative Differences,” was the first tweet that shed light on their growing disconnect. Later he would tweet “I’m taking my talents to South Beach, we aint in Houstanltvegas no more.” 40, currently signed to the N.R.A, could not be reached for comment but CEO supersoaker stated “Noah 40 has tremendous talent, and any artist would love for him to be the creative mind behind their album.”

Things are tight-lipped at the National Rap Association, with no release dates currently announced after the cancellation of G.o.o.D. ASS JOB by Kanye West last week. But people still expect the 4th quarter to be huge for this label, as the rumors of Jermaine Dupri and Usher back in the studio together, after a photo of the pair circulated around the internet this weekend.
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @Ibex

I'm sure you already no this but since you have Pusha T and Malice on your roster. You can put them together as the duo we all know them as "Clipse" at anytime as long as the both of them are on your label.
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @TonyDubbz

Since you have Big Boi and 3 stacks on your roster. You can use them as the duo we all know them as .."Outkast" as long as the both of them is on your label. You can also use Black Thought as a solo artist as long as long as "The Roots" are on your label
This discussion has been closed.