Dumb and Dumber To is real. And it has started filming.

Options

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL. Carey must be desperate for a hit.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    LOL. Carey must be desperate for a hit.

He has sucked ass since the last dumb and dumber.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the truman show n the number 23>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    You didnt like me myself and irene? or fun with ? and jane? or liar liar?

even his serious movies were good, like man on the moon, eternal sunshine, truman show.

He did have a lot of bad ones tho.

Mr. Poppers Penguins, b.
  • Will Munny
    Options

even his serious movies were good, like man on the moon, eternal sunshine, truman show.

forgot about truman show. Also the ace ventura franchise.

but really he has had sooooooo many ? movies. his claim to goat status will be staked to one movie and one movie alone, and thats Dumb and Dumber.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2013
    Options
    those movies were funny to 6th graders.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Your parents didnt love you enough Will.

Just sad.

? probably not who knows.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ace ventura 1
    dumb and dumber
    mask
    me miself irene
    cable guy
    truman show
    all classics
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

even though man on the moon was a serious biopic it had plenty of lol moments
    so we're going to act like ace ventura when nature calls wasn't comedy?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when Jim Carrey said he was done with comedy? Damn shame he didn't think about cashing in sooner or he could've got a few more of those $20 mil-per-film contracts.

I'll watch this just because the first one was ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me, Myself and Irene was funny as hell. Probably my favorite comedic performance from the guy. The scene where he beats himself up is GOAT.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many ? movies did he do?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait, I just watched the first one Saturday for like the 1'000th time lol. my favorite part was the cop drinking the ? out the beer bottle, "come on gimme that ? u pumpkin hair cutted freak" Lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Tommy Boy >>>>>>>> Tropic Thunder

im not the biggest Tommy Boy fan but I have to agree with this. TT was ? cringey at some points (like 90% of Ben Stiller movies)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This first movie is just funny as ? the lil bike
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when he lifts mary skirt up?

Dat ass
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Tommy Boy >>>>>>>> Tropic Thunder

im not the biggest Tommy Boy fan but I have to agree with this. TT was ? cringey at some points (like 90% of Ben Stiller movies)

It was such a painful movie to sit through. I only remember laughing once and recall the scene pretty vividly after all these years cause it was literally the only scene to get a chuckle from me so that made it memorable (when some stupid asian kid gets thrown across a bridge). Jack Black improv is like the worst ? known to man, Tom Cruise's forced antics were so disingenuous and try hard I felt insulted. Robert Downey, Jr. sleepwalking through his role and playing it completely safe and uninspiringly stereotypical was probably the biggest insult because I know he's genuinely funny in real life.

I was never really a Stiller fan even long before he inexplicably became an A-lister but I actually liked The Cable Guy, thought Zoolander was ok if overrated and genuinely did find Dodgeball funny at times. So I expected to enjoy TT and not loathe it as much as I ended up doing. That movie and The 40-Year Old ? were 2 movies that completely proved to me that I'm out of touch with today's comedy climate because they're considered some kind of standard since so many people told me I must watch them due to their creative wit but in they end they were just filled with forced humor ("oooh look a cursing foreign old man hardee har har") and boring performances so they weren't funny to me in anyway.

The only movies in the past 12 years that I've found truly laugh out loud hilarious were Super Troopers, Borat, Hot Tub Time Machine and the ? movies if those count. Maybe the original Hangover too during the first viewing and The Footfist Way had it's moments. For the most part though this era of comedy mostly dominated by Apatow productions (Ie: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, This Is 40) has done nothing for me at all outside of Anchorman. The 21st century has kinda saddened me as a comedy fan because so many of the most praised comedies of this era just never clicked with me but at least I'll always have movies like Young Frankenstein, Naked Gun, Coming to America and Clerks to look back on.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options