MURDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    People always bring up 21 questions but Nate dogg was doing the singin

I'm lost

The video is damn near a clone of Put It On Me plus it dropped right when 50 was clowning Ja for making love songs...then he drops not only 21 Questions but had like 2 or 3 singles with R&B singer Joe too.

Nah 50 talked about him straight up singing

Ex. "Rainy days", "Mesmorize"

With tht said I like both songs

*Shrug*
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So bsdically the reason why Irv started messing with Nas wad to spite Jay for not doing the Mu rder Inc collabo. That would explain why he didn't stick up for them during the G Unit beef. Seems petty!
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait wait wait.. preme, larry hoover and pappy mason in the same prison? Rick ross just exploded.. pause..
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Irv is still mad at Lloyd. LOL!
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options

I'm lost

"many men. Maaaaaaaaaaaany many many men"

And that's not even close to the worst of it, you hypocrites. If you're a 50 fan, after all the embarrassing ? that has happened to him, the only thing you can bring up is his money, like a groupie. Everything you say about Ja applies to 50.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This that ? I like.

50-cent-getting-shot-o.gif
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol at jay bein ok wit irv stabbin him in the back because he "understood irvs ambition", ny ? is snakes, clown ass rat ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm lost

"many men. Maaaaaaaaaaaany many many men"

And that's not even close to the worst of it, you hypocrites. If you're a 50 fan, after all the embarrassing ? that has happened to him, the only thing you can bring up is his money, like a groupie. Everything you say about Ja applies to 50.

Lmaooo what you mad about son ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was very good

Funny that he ? on Jay Z in front of Nas..

Nas the godfather
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of there better interviews. good thread
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotti spitting that real about Def Jam
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    lol at jay bein ok wit irv stabbin him in the back because he "understood irvs ambition", ny ? is snakes, clown ass rat ?

this is jay z we talkin bout that ? will stab beyonce in the back if it means he gettin 350 mil..
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced that charlamagne posts/lurks the IC
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we just going to ignore that irv gotti brought up j prince and compared him to the english mafia guy in snatch and even mentioned how he had pigs on his property in texas (the guy in snatch would feed ppl he killed to his pigs to dispose of evidence), when the feds/lawmen are constantly looking for reasons to ? with prince?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we just going to ignore that irv gotti brought up j prince and compared him to the english mafia guy in snatch and even mentioned how he had pigs on his property in texas (the guy in snatch would feed ppl he killed to his pigs to dispose of evidence), when the feds/lawmen are constantly looking for reasons to ? with prince?

Hogs, ? . Hogs.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ja Rule is a perfect example of what fickle fans can do. He pretty much made the same music even his jump the shark moment Mesmerize was only bad because of the video. The song initially was a hit when it came out. fans only clowned it when the ? video came out and that combined with people ? riding 50 and listening to everything he said did Ja in.

smilez and southstar version was better

• djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    Always liked Ja, always rode wit him...If you listen to his ALBUMS he always had some street ? and great songs along with the pop singles. I wish this guy the best of luck and he deserves to be back on the radio and mtv bet. There is some WACK artists out there...and JA is a legend and should be back on top of things.
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting interview. Irv is still as annoying as always. Dj Khalad took his whole swag. Murder Inc made some great pop tracks but when they started to think they were some super gangsters thats when i stopped ? with them.
    I still don't get people saying 50 stole Ja's style. Loads of rappers were singing and ? before during and after Ja including 50. Check his old tracks. Difference is Ja was actually trying to sing high notes on love songs. 50 was more like a Nate Dogg.
    Funny now everyone hates 50 and is becoming a Ja fan again.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never was a Ja fan. Didnt really mess with Murder Inc. That was a good interview though pretty funny when they asked Irv if he smashed Ashanti.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut hilarious how folk rationalizing singing for 50.... Both them ? sang the end.... Candyshop was a Damn hypocritical disgrace