White society is puasi igga ish!Teyana Taylor!!adidas dv..an

Options
blackgod813
blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
To:
Adidas Customer Support, Adidas Headquarters

Hello,

I am writing to ask you to reconsider your support of singer Teyana Taylor. I do not support domestic violence. A joke ended up escalating to a twitter war and I have no problem with what 2 people say to each other. However, when Teyanna Taylor superimposed a photo of Rihanna’s bruised and bloodied face onto a boxer getting knocked out by Teyanna Taylor onto her twitter header, it went too far. She mentioned the infamous 2009 incident and then threatened her.

Regardless of whether one is a fan of singer Rihanna or not, she is one of the most famous women in the world and the photo of her battered face is instantly and internationally recognized as a symbol of domestic abuse and how it can happen to anyone. This was a despicable and unacceptable use of the photo, essentially abusing a victim again. I am not amused and neither should Adidas be.

Furthermore, though I don’t have the screenshots, after the twitter war died down the first tweet Ms. Taylor sent our afterwards was a pic of her new sneaker. I am pretty certain this offensive header was still up, so at that point Adidas became directly involved.

Please do not support this behavior and withdraw your sponsorship of Ms. Taylor. The world is watching.

Thank you for your consideration of my request.

Remove From Endorsement
Sincerely,
[Your name]
what type of sucker ? this I wanna leave the country

Comments