? out here making ? sign the drake contract

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ayo check it

So one of the ? in my class been going at this broad for awile like he really going to beat the breaks off her ? etc telling her she can't handle him yada yada yada he stopped ? with her I thought she curved his ?

So me and her end up on the train dolo going uptown

Idk how this convo came up she end up telling me she let this ? beat in the park

But the ? came in like 2secs no @mikeydagawd

So he had had her sign a handwritten agreement so she would say nothing about hia short cummings or anything to his girl

Smfh wtf kind of ? is that

Waste of ? idk how ima not laff in this ? face and slap him when i see him monday that ? ass is tooo crazy

Any of u ? making ? sign these contracts

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i was in a position where my privacy was constantly on the cusp of being public and could negatively effect my business, hell yea im making these females sign waivers
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    if i was in a position where my privacy was constantly on the cusp of being public and could negatively effect my business, hell yea im making these females sign waivers

That goes out the window if smashing in public parks in broad day
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Ladies ever had this happen to u?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

Yes. If i was a famous person i would have many contracts printed out and carried around with me.

At my current level of fame? ? no.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I don't worry about ? like that. Once she lets u ? without u even being in a relationship with her you won and she looks like a ? .

Don't matter when the ? came. He supposed to make sweet love to some rent-a-? ?

Smh lml wat thought process is that, my pipe game is a brand name like blue magic igaf what level of ? u are ima represent in that ?
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a "PreHumptial" Agreement. But he's backwords with it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dave chappelle...
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    top line bottom bottom line top line he ? simple as that she upped that monkey in a park dat hoe lost more than ol boy she jus sour and youre the next duck believing the ?

you need to getcha self together
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you didn't smash?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't worry about ? like that. Once she lets u ? without u even being in a relationship with her you won and she looks like a ? .

Smh lml wat thought process is that, my pipe game is a brand name like blue magic igaf what level of ? u are ima represent in that ?
    Lol blue magic.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few new york ? had did her in the park
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personal foul! If i busted in 2 scs she woulda been killed and dumped in the trash like brenda baby

4643.NFL-Flag.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    No im not going to take the time to go get a legal document/contract for ? to sign.

If they talk ? and i hear it from anyone, just kanye shrug and say "still ? "

The classic doesnt matter had sex line

doesnt-matter-had-sex.jpg

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    When u clown yo boy u'll just be letting him know that ? is approaching breach of contract if she keeps running her mouth. Eventually his girl gonna find out, u'll be labeled a snitch and hopefully the case appears on people's court or some ? so this fuckery gets national attention.

U some captn save a ? who bus quick or something? Did I name any names geological locations street names? No so ? . She ain't come at me on some hey this what happened it iust triped up in a convo u trying to coddle the ? and give him tips on how to strengthen his urethra ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    The ? that y'all classify as ? vs. the ? y'all don't is mind-boggling to me. Using a toy on ya old lady = ? . A whole thread about how quick another ? bust a nut = not ? .

Got it. SMH.

The mAin topic is are ? making ? sign pre fucktial contracts ur reading comprehension is poor my ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    The ? that y'all classify as ? vs. the ? y'all don't is mind-boggling to me. Using a toy on ya old lady = ? . A whole thread about how quick another ? bust a nut = not ? .

Got it. SMH.

The mAin topic is are ? making ? sign pre fucktial contracts ur reading comprehension is poor my ?

Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself, my ? . It's all good. I ain't judging. Seriously.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? YOU BRUH lol
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im sayin....

you serve some lame ? .. then thats you. no matter who you dealing with, you always present your best product. have some damn dignity.

lames reason with their shortcomings.