Kanye West Has Another Run In With The Paparazzi.

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You blood sucking mosquito!..
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude needs a bodyguard just to keep him away from all this b.s
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is wild cuz. Just imagine that ? everyday. I guess its a price to pay for fame.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Man, idk yo.. Im startin to think he be callin these ? there. Even my broke ass is in a gated community, u gotta get buzzed to get past the gate , let alone the door , these mfs on his door step lol
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wouldnt happen to Ricky Ross
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, if this isn't staged(you never know with Kanye, TMZ and Hollywood) but if it's real, then I get a bit why Kanye be snapping on these ? . 4am in front of a ? 's house? Come on B. ? would've got clapped up with that ?
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do they get so close to his house? Why wouldn't he call the police for trespassing private property?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i dont understand how they are allowed at his house. I would have called the cops or beat them up awhile ago for trespassing. Atleast go out shooting in the air.
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes trying to push Yeezus Platinum without having to promote the album/music so this is how he does it
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't have him get locked up before that Yeezus tour! I brought my tickets today! SMH
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is all ? , these kardashians call tmz all the time "we gonna be at this cafe or this store or this club" then they act surprised when paparrazi is there.

ask yourself why the biggest black names you see in tmz the past month are kanye and lamar odom? how do the tmz be knowing every single thing about lamar odom, ppl he hanging with, places he goes, etc? kanye and lamar aint the biggest ? out there. the only other guy on tmz as much as them, that is black, is the GAME, and u know he out in LA calling tmz and ppl to where he is at, then acts up just to get on the news.

you dont say jay, diddy, baby, wayne, drake, etc on tmz hardly ever. lamar odom? how come we rarely see kobe, bron, drose, etc on these things.

what do lamar and kanye have in common? the both with a kardashian. this ? is all staged, dont believe it

I thought that also, but dude does a good job at acting ? off if it's staged
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign SheerExcel...I used to work at this store, Intermix (high fashion women store), doing security and ? ...anyway, mad celebs used to come thru, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Fantasia, Ciara, Eve, Melyssa Ford etc etc.

When they came thru, no photogs stormed the store and ? , aside from maybe Rihanna a few times....but man, when that media ? Lindsay Lohan used to come thru, mind u this like 07', 08' when she was poppin, ? used to be flooded with paps and photogs.

I asked the hoes that worked there like how the ? they always know when this ? gonna be here, they told me her publicists makes the phone calls and lets every photog and pap in the city know...this is the same ? Kanye Kardashian be doing now...sad.

I'm pretty sure some major rappers ? around and call the paparazzi on they self, too
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I feel absolutely no sympathy for Kanye.

He's been chasing fame and fortune his whole life. He's a ? hypocrite to now be complaining about the media and paparazzi. Plus, he's with the biggest media ? of them all. That whole Kardashian clan are media ? to the max. Who the ? are any of these ? ? They're literally famous for being famous and famous for calling the paparazzi on themselves. Why else would ? like that aspire for their mom (who has absolutely no background in anything television-related) to get a tv show?

Everybody in the world knew that KimK was a media-? who aspires for as much attention as possible. It's why she only ? stars and athletes.

Kanye knew this going in. To complain now shouldn't garner any sympathy.

Every guy knows that you don't ? around w/ a drama queen and have a right to complain about why she's causing drama. And you don't ? around w/ a rich, prissy ? and be able to complain about why she's spending all your money. And you don't ? around w/ attention-? and have any right to complain about why she's looking for so much attention.

You don't want paparazzi at your house and following you around? Too ? bad. You married the queen ? of that ? . And you don't want the media all up in your business and critiquing your ? ? Don't aspire to be a major star in every facet of entertainment and fashion.

Kanye's throwing a hissy-fit, but it's all manufactured, IMO, b/c you don't get into that ? with the media without bringing it on yourself. And all that "it's b/c i'm black" ? isn't cutting it either, b/c there are bigger black stars that garner more press and have more power and influence on pop culture than he does and you won't hear them (the Oprah's, Jay-Z's, Beyonce's, Denzel Washington's, Will Smith's, etc) complain and invite the media and thenn use the race card every chance they get.

What's an even bigger joke is that people actually defend him and his actions, like he's some kind of example of genius being persecuted. Sorry, but Kanye's not a genius either. There are better black producers, better black actors, better black rappers, and better black entrepenuers who have accomplished more and are better examples of genius than he is. His repetition of him being a genius and people eating that ? up is just an example of "if you repeat it enough, people will eventually believe it to be true". Don't believe me, go ask George W. Bush and the buildup to the ? Iraq invasion.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »

He's been chasing fame and fortune his whole life. He's a ? hypocrite to now be complaining about the media and paparazzi. Plus, he's with the biggest media ? of them all. That whole Kardashian clan are media ? to the max. Who the ? are any of these ? ? They're literally famous for being famous and famous for calling the paparazzi on themselves. Why else would ? like that aspire for their mom (who has absolutely no background in anything television-related) to get a tv show?

Everybody in the world knew that KimK was a media-? who aspires for as much attention as possible. It's why she only ? stars and athletes.

Every guy knows that you don't ? around w/ a drama queen and have a right to complain about why she's causing drama. And you don't ? around w/ a rich, prissy ? and be able to complain about why she's spending all your money. And you don't ? around w/ attention-? and have any right to complain about why she's looking for so much attention.

You don't want paparazzi at your house and following you around? Too ? bad. You married the queen ? of that ? . And you don't want the media all up in your business and critiquing your ? ? Don't aspire to be a major star in every facet of entertainment and fashion.

Kanye's throwing a hissy-fit, but it's all manufactured, IMO, b/c you don't get into that ? with the media without bringing it on yourself. And all that "it's b/c i'm black" ? isn't cutting it either, b/c there are bigger black stars that garner more press and have more power and influence on pop culture than he does and you won't hear them (the Oprah's, Jay-Z's, Beyonce's, Denzel Washington's, Will Smith's, etc) complain and invite the media and thenn use the race card every chance they get.

What's an even bigger joke is that people actually defend him and his actions, like he's some kind of example of genius being persecuted. Sorry, but Kanye's not a genius either. There are better black producers, better black actors, better black rappers, and better black entrepenuers who have accomplished more and are better examples of genius than he is. His repetition of him being a genius and people eating that ? up is just an example of "if you repeat it enough, people will eventually believe it to be true". Don't believe me, go ask George W. Bush and the buildup to the ? Iraq invasion.

Yeah ? that ? huh
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont want to believe Kanye is that ridiculous that he calls paparazzi on himself.
    I CAN believe the Kardashians play a role in this tho.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Kanye reaction is real...

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a ploy used to stop him ? other ? ...

Kimmy making sure...lol....

I bet it's the cause of many arguments...

I don't need to look in her phone to know that ? got TMZ on speed dial.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching his interview, u can tell this is real IMO. Dude is not tryna let them bank off his picture. I think hes guna find a way to put an end to it too.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I hope ur not talkin bout that bs on kim's mom's show. THis isnt even the same kanye. This ? dont even sound the same. HIs voice didnt change alil , its a whole diff voice lol. I cant co sign fake ? , this ? tough to watch.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is funny to me. But idk how real this is seems like it's something every damn week.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting tired of this soft n*gga throwing hissy fits like a b*tch. He ain't even that nice.
    sully wrote: »

Tell the truth... Do you feel he's an 'uppity n*gger' that doesn't know his place lol?

I see why ya'll hit the feelings button on this Pakistani because the racial undertones are clear BUT can anything apart from the racial bias be disputed? This n*gga knew what he was getting into when he married Kim. I had to cosign this coolie.