The official Jets 2013-14 season

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Dolphins-Jets next Sunday with the rivals fighting for a wild card spot.

Which one of yall wanna do an avi bet?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jets won't win another game this season
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots run the afc east
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Utter ? today on the field.

? the offense
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No revenge this time Jamaica.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Dolphins-Jets next Sunday with the rivals fighting for a wild card spot.

Which one of yall wanna do an avi bet?

I'm down for an avi. My only rule is no ? ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • ReppinBKtotheFullest
    ReppinBKtotheFullest Members Posts: 166
    Options
    yesterdays game was so ugly offense is trash
  • marc123
    edited November 2013
    Options
    we dont deserve the last wild card spot imo. we aint gone nothin in the playoffs anyhow...

rather see the Ravens in the last spot.
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i had so much hopes for geno. i dont want to totally rule him out because look at who we have at receivers. but he should b makin the throws he should b making. most of next years draft should b focused on weapons for geno or whoever will b qb
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Geno was making Tebow throws out there. He's cooked for this year. I'm not gonna totally rule him out, but I feel he needs to sit for a year or two and learn. We need to bring in a vet QB like Cutler if the Bears cut him. Bring in some weapons on offense, add depth to the oline, add a OLB and FS.

Let Simms play out the rest of the year.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is going on with Geno? The guy was missing basic throws out there. Seems mental. I think he'll do well if he's sat out a couple games. I dont know what the hell it is, but right now he doesn't even come close to the guy he was early in the season.
  • marc123
    Options
    I was ? heated when we picked Geno...but then dude started playin decent. then I was 'meh'. now im like "WTF, I knew we shoulda never picked this ? ."

whatever tho the whole QB situation is a mess.

I don't see the O or Geno getting any better.....

Wonder what Woody is gonna do in the offseason
  • qeezus_price
    Options
    yea geno was throwing some ducks out there. it just sucks cuz he started the season off strong, but now he's looking like a ? . woody and idzik need to have a long sit down this offseason and figure out the direction of this franchise. im tired of us being the punchline of the league
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    We need to get a veteran QB like Jay Cutler, let Geno sit for a year or two and develop him. I still think he has potential. But right now he's horrible.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need offensive weapons bad. Yeah let see what simms can fo for the rest of the season. I don't think rex is coming back as hc.
  • marc123
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    We need to get a veteran QB like Jay Cutler, let Geno sit for a year or two and develop him. I still think he has potential. But right now he's horrible.

Cutler? Really tho

• marc123
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    We need offensive weapons bad.

Other than Kerley, we aint got ?

And why the ? Winslow aint gettin no playin time?

• qeezus_price
    Options
    ? it at this point just sit down geno. have him learn the game get him someone he can throw to and actually catch it and we go from there. the defense is good just get a lb and safety and we should b in the hunt
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Cutler? Really tho

He isn't the best but great QB's rarely become free agents. So if he's available he'd actually be able to play the position. Plus this would give Geno a chance to sit and learn and be groomed to takeover in the future.
  • marc123
    edited December 2013
    Options

Cutler? Really tho

He isn't the best but great QB's rarely become free agents. So if he's available he'd actually be able to play the position. Plus this would give Geno a chance to sit and learn and be groomed to takeover in the future.

imo Cutler is not the answer. His best years are behind him. plus he is lateral move or stop gap. We need to draft a QB and built around him. plus Cutler aint comin to the Jets, a team with NO weapons. next year I could see him signin with Minnesota, Houston or Arizona. A team that may jus a QB away.

problem is I don't think Geno is the answer. dont now and didn't think so on draft day. We gone end up ridin with this ? for 3 years, nothing is gonna come of it and gone set us back years. smh

whatever tho.

• ReppinBKtotheFullest
    ReppinBKtotheFullest Members Posts: 166
    Options
    geno don't look like he'll get any better we should sign somebody for next year
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raiders jets this Sunday. .. which one of you wants to do an avi bet?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Cutler? Really tho

imo Cutler is not the answer. His best years are behind him. plus he is lateral move or stop gap. We need to draft a QB and built around him. plus Cutler aint comin to the Jets, a team with NO weapons. next year I could see him signin with Minnesota, Houston or Arizona. A team that may jus a QB away.

problem is I don't think Geno is the answer. dont now and didn't think so on draft day. We gone end up ridin with this ? for 3 years, nothing is gonna come of it and gone set us back years. smh

whatever tho.

I think having a stopgap for a year or two is fine. I don't think Geno is a lost cause I think he can play he's just not ready right now. We have money under the cap we can bring in weapons.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This team certainly has a good defense. Rex is generally a great defensive guy but I think the inability to develop offensively as a football team under his tenure is a indictment on his management ability. Still, I'd like to see him as coach if/when we get a real QB under center.