Obama ain't ? , BUT Hillary will be way worse

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
You thought that Kenyan ? was a sorry ? , just wait until Hillary takes over. and yes, it's gonna happen.

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need a redneck crakka for the next prez, so these complaining black people can get a wake up call what bad presidency is. .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a fan of Obama and I agree 100% a Hillary presidency would be worst.....I hope none of ya'll forgot she VOTED for the war in Iraq, WANTED US to bomb Syria and AGREED with the warmongers in Washington DC to extend the war in Afghanistan until 2025, along with increasing 30 K troops in that godforsaken part of the world, costing Americans two billion dollars a week.......while Detroit, Chicago, and many other cities are warzones in their own right (and broke as ? )

The sad ? though? She'd probably still be better then any Republican running out there, with exception of MAYBE Rand Paul, one of the few Republicans who isn't a warmonger like Bush (and Obama)

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fact is democrats are poison period because the party leans too far right. Republicans are moving even farther right because Dems have started to move right.

Obamacare was a Heritage Foundation idea from the mid-90s, republicans were all about it and now they are against it just because the Dems are for it now.

That's a big issue these days, anything democrats are for republican will be against even if it's a republican idea.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um, have you SEEN The Right lately? You better HOPE there's more of these centrist Democrats that you hate in the White House, because there's a good chance the next Republican president is gonna put all you naggers in camps.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    can Bill just handle ? on the down low
  • Freeman Wize
    Freeman Wize Members Posts: 9
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    You thought that Kenyan ? was a sorry ? , just wait until Hillary takes over. and yes, it's gonna happen.

All U.S. presidents are servants to a centuries old society of international bankers that secretly rule over our nation and government. They are selected by the ruling elite to manage certain affairs for them. The U.S. presidency is but one of the federal government positions that can only be occupied by a puppet of the ruling elite. Their(presidents) chief objective is to carry out orders dictated to them by an unseen hand, orders that always result in new laws/policies/undertakings which expand and protect the power of the ruling class.

No matter the outcome of the next presidential election, you will continue to be a slave of the same group of people that have controlled and manipulated american politics, industry, education, entertainment, and social behavior since its inception.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Hillary Clinton presidency will be the nail in the coffin for the black man in america. The feminist are well organized and have a huge warchest to back up hillary clinton this go round. She will embrace their policies. We already saw what happened when feminist organizations got their way in the 60's. This will be the ultimate down fall for the black man in america.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My nosign is strictly on the basis I do not want to believe we will put Hillary in office again...

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Um, have you SEEN The Right lately? You better HOPE there's more of these centrist Democrats that you hate in the White House, because there's a good chance the next Republican president is gonna put all you naggers in camps.
    you say this like a centrist Democrat wouldn't put us all in camps if they saw fit

be realistic now

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol America is in a lose lose situation eh
  • No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Options
    The last 32 years have seen 8 years of psuedofascism and 8 years of psuedocommunism, bilaterally. I expect this pattern to persist with 2016 reigning in a new Republican candidate. Figureheads aside, the mandates are courtesy of the Trilateral Commissions and CFRs. Bilderberg, Soros, you get the idea. Bitter old White guys pulling strings and working from behind the scenes.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My nosign is strictly on the basis I do not want to believe we will put Hillary in office again...

Sadly, MAAD and the middle class white women will vote her in for sure after Obama.