• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is saddening breh
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Gotdamn @ the pic of emmanuel bass on september 6th (no atl). is that photoshopped? because if it isnt, that's definately the archetype of a ? nose. surprised he wasnt able to sniff the gun away from his attacker
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not cracking on Chicago by the way. I'm from Detroit and we have our fair share of murders.
    I see why some black people move far far away from their own.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Gotdamn @ the pic of emmanuel bass on september 6th (no atl). is that photoshopped? because if it isnt, that's definately the archetype of a ? nose. surprised he wasnt able to sniff the gun away from his attacker
    CHICAGO — A father who had been scarred by gunfire five years earlier died after being shot again last week in Wicker Park, authorities said.

Emmanuel Bass, 35, was pronounced dead at 8:59 a.m. Wednesday at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office...

Bass suffered a gunshot wound to his face five years ago and was known as "Face" around the park. But he did not let the scarring affect him, Huntley said.
    http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130911/wicker-park/wicker-park-shooting-victim-dies
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Jesus Christ chi seems like a ? war zone seriously.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheif keef won
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you in jail?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    CHICAGO — A father who had been scarred by gunfire five years earlier died after being shot again last week in Wicker Park, authorities said.

Emmanuel Bass, 35, was pronounced dead at 8:59 a.m. Wednesday at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office...

Bass suffered a gunshot wound to his face five years ago and was known as "Face" around the park. But he did not let the scarring affect him, Huntley said.
    http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130911/wicker-park/wicker-park-shooting-victim-dies

Lol @ him being known as "face" around the park because of how ? up it is. they say the shooting is gang related. ? how u still bangin @ 35? talk about an absolute fail
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Why are you in jail?

Racist mods
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Lol @ him being known as "face" around the park because of how ? up it is. they say the shooting is gang related. ? how u still bangin @ 35? talk about an absolute fail
    when u in u in... in some cases... he coulda had a few bodies or knew some ? .. that dont go away after a few years..
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya corny chicago had 990 homicides in the 80s and 90s and had a higher murder per capita then la and ny with less population. Do some research instead of having the media tell you what to accept. Chicago got better, its just the worst big city in america and always was....smh
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn going through that list.....rip to all, what a shame
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the top is just us ?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Christ chi seems like a ? war zone seriously.

Roscoe majority of these murders occur in like four , or five areas. ? ain't a War Zone

I'd go into more detail, but I don't feel like typing
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Ya corny chicago had 990 homicides in the 80s and 90s and had a higher murder per capita then la and ny with less population. Do some research instead of having the media tell you what to accept. Chicago got better, its just the worst big city in america and always was....smh

Word

Better yet lets talk about the lack of medical facilities that treat gun wounds and the uninsured in the areas most effected by gang violence

Or lets talk about all the school closings

Or lets discuss how easy it is to legally purchase a gun outside of Chicago and how this impacts gang violence in the city
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The really sad part is the majority of the victims were not the intended target. Maybe Obama can send in the Natiional Guard and handle things. ? are outta control. they need Big Brother to step in.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Innocent blood must be shed tho
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If black people learn who they are and teach their kids who they are, than majority of the crime wouldn't exist.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If black people learn who they are and teach their kids who they are, than majority of the crime wouldn't exist.

the Lost Tribes of Isreal must remain lost for a while longer. It was written.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I knew Shawntina Burpo and when I tell you there were 3 pallbearers on her obituary listed as "Cup", "A1", and "Dino" because they didn't want the police to know their government names..... yeeeea you get where I'm coming from.

This is sort of a... concentrated problem. Just saying.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    not cracking on Chicago by the way. I'm from Detroit and we have our fair share of murders.
    I see why some black people move far far away from their own.

Your last statement is incredibly problematic. It's making the assumption that Black people are inherently dangerous/violent and that crime doesn't occur in white communities as well. Lest we forget that every 36 hours someone Black is killed by a policeman or a white vigilante.

I'm not saying we are an inherently violent people. Unfortunately though, our communities tend to be cesspools for crime and poverty. It's important to note that the black community wasn't always like this. The scale of violence we see in the black community today is a rather new phenomenon that has plagued us for the 30 to 40 years.

Also, the number of blacks killed in this nation annually is atrocious regardless of who committed the murder. We account for almost half of all homicide victims in this country and we are only around 12% of the population. You want to talk about problematic? That's problematic.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ^Word, thats whats so gutter bout it...I mean im from BK, like in the hood, hood, and aint nobody gotta be worried bout gettin clapped that early in the morning lol.

More often than not if ur murdered out here it's at night...word.

Moral of the thread..Chi ? trill as ? ..

/thread