Options
    Twitter is the home of Chris broussard
    Sources
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdxrE6YTce8

"Pound the Pacer" lmao hawks have no respect for those ?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Hearing rumors on twitter that the Pacer players and maybe some of the front office members are swingers/wife swappers.

Not surprising. Them ? got a funeral at 2pm this afternoon. Let see if them ? can arrive from the darkness of hell to get a win or maybe not.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt that hawks mascot in the pastor troy ridin big video?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish Atlanta had a better fanbase
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdxrE6YTce8

"Pound the Pacer" lmao hawks have no respect for those ?

I hope the Hawks beat them too.
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish Atlanta had a better fanbase

? is disgusting. I feel bad for the real Hawks fans. Yes there are some. Problems is the fair weather fans are the most vocal. Dude called into the radio station actually wanted Josh Smith back. Talking about how he brought the highlights to the highlight factory. WTF?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Hearing rumors on twitter tvhat the Pacer players and maybe some of the front office members are swingers/wife swappers.

I read a player ? another players wifey
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet espn talking about nene though
  • Kame
    Options
    Think everyone in this thread already aware, but in case you aren't here's a guide to Sterling's history with this ?

http://deadspin.com/your-complete-quotable-guide-to-decades-of-donald-sterl-1568047212?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
    Donald Sterling's latest act of racism is far from his first. To fully grasp how loathsome the Los Angeles Clippers owner's bigotry is and the extent to which it influences his personal and professional life, we've collected a selection of the worst statements attributed to Sterling.

I wanna know why you think you can coach these ? .
    (To potential coach Rollie Massimino, 1983)

That's because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they're not clean.
    (To a property supervisor, 2002, sworn testimony.)

And it's because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day.
    (Ibid.)

I don't like Mexican men because they smoke, drink and just hang around the house.
    (Ibid.)

Is she one of those black people that stink? [...] Just evict the ? .
    (Ibid.)

I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid.
    (On negotiations to sign Danny Manning, 1988, allegedly in David Stern's presence.)

I don't have to spend any more money on them, they will take whatever conditions I give them and still pay the rent.
    (On Koreans, sworn testimony.)

According to former general manger Elgin Baylor, Sterling envisioned a "Southern Plantation type structure" for the Clippers, one in which, as he allegedly put it to Baylor, "poor black boys from the South" played for a white head coach.

In 2009 Sterling was subject to the largest housing discrimination lawsuit payout ever, related to his attempts to evict blacks and Hispanics from his properties. In 2011 he testified that he did not know Hall of Famer Elgin Baylor had been a basketball player at the time Baylor was hired by the Clippers. That same year, he celebrated Black History Month in the wrong month.

Other Sterling lowlights:

In 2011, he refused to cover a Clippers assistant coach's prostate cancer treatment, forcing NBA players to pay for it. Players complained Sterling brought women into the locker room while they were showering, and told the women to "look at those beautiful black bodies."

Oh, and then there's all the sexual harassment lawsuits and Sterling's demands that women "let me put it in [...] or suck on it."

When you pay a woman for sex, you are not together with her. You're paying her for a few moments to use her body for sex. Is it clear? Is it clear?
    (Sterling's own sworn testimony, 2003.)

ESPN's Bomani Jones wrote, "It was fun to laugh at Donald Sterling when he was a joke. Now that we know what he's up to when he's being serious, he deserves a lot more attention."

Jones wrote those words in 2006.

Photo credit: Getty Images/Robert Mora
  • Kame
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I bet espn talking about nene though

They gonna suspend him one game no problem, but turn around and maybe just release a statement about this
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN.com and Sportscenter STILL not ontop of this story
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Donald sterling...

Going on midnight Friday, Joakim Noah, America’s most ornery, nails-on-a-chalkboard player, rubbed salt on the wound. “Looks like you’re going to lose Nene for a game,” the Chicago Bulls center said to no one in particular as he shuffled down the hall outside the Verizon Center press room. Almost cackling, he added, “What a ? . [Stinks] for you guys.” A few steps later, he mouthed, “ ’Roid rage.” Washington Post

KC Johnson: Butler on Nene: "I was just saying, ‘Watch all that. It’s uncalled for.’ But I’m not mad at him. He’s a competitor. I respect the guy."
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude got with a black/hispanic woman and was surprised by her mouth and how much of a fighter she was

DAMIAN-LILLARD-FOOTLOCKER-COMMERCIAL-2.jpg

i just know stephen a better yet skip who has gone in harder on these issues bout to go off only if espn let him though
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see what them boys on TNT say about this
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

feel the same way. Everyone know hes racist cant be in an uproar as a player now. i think the nba has to step in and take control of the team
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what the guys on tnt gon say
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the other owners are just sitting back quietly thanking ? no one got them on tape