Big KRIT To Release New Album "Cadillactica "

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey.... wait one minute.... if you're deaf.... how do you listen.... uh hear the lyrics.. uh um.... do you just feel the beat? or do you just read the booklet... you know what, never mind...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whooooo Mo Better Cool tho

tumblr_m8oajkk3bM1r9slswo1_400.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey.... wait one minute.... if you're deaf.... how do you listen.... uh hear the lyrics.. uh um.... do you just feel the beat? or do you just read the booklet... you know what, never mind...

man .... yeah... what the heck ... @dilladeaf you got some explaining to do!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always wondered but didnt wanna ask
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album is a big improvement on his first. Always believed in him glad that he delivered that lp that would get him recognition
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazon will be delivering mine.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got mine from FYE
  • jee504
    Options
    i can't wait to play this in the whip
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

man .... yeah... what the heck ... @dilladeaf you got some explaining to do!

@MrCrookedLetter‌ , @JDSTAYWITIT.‌

I feel the beat and read the booklet. For most albums, I usually have a homie tell me where the start times for each verse begins and figure it out from there (music video helps , cause it's easier to try to find the hook first and work my way from there).

I don't just feel the beat either, I can feel the beat of a song if given enough time where I can write to the beat after the song is done because I memorized the rhythm of it and can micmic the words to follow the beat, even my friends have accused me of "? did you really don't have hearing, or you playing deaf"?

You black right?
    black excellence

Yes I'm black.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Somebody help me out though, who produced most of the beats on the album? Another homie said David Banner didn't do beats on this one.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody help me out though, who produced most of the beats on the album? Another homie said David Banner didn't do beats on this one.

qpjewz.jpg

according to wiki
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love this ? . I ain't even on that comparison ? atm. I'm just enjoying this for what it is. I'm really diggin the galaxy/interstellar/black excellence vibe of the jawn. No complaints this way. I feel like Krit did what he was supposed to and hopefully, his fans feel the same.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    I just got mine. Physical copy>>
    7 tracks in and this ? is jamming. This is going to be in constant rotation for a month straight. The booklet art is dope as ?

rRJeRZy.jpg

I did my part and supported the homie, but I may have to go and get the physical too. I'm ? wit the cover art and can only imagine what the booklet looks like.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

I don't think Banner has produced on any of Krit's albums
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think its actually sold out, its prolly only at certain retailers on monday, im waitin on mine in the mail so ill be behind yall regardless
  • jee504
    Options
    Halfway through. Damn I'm at home bouncing around.
    I'm not into that ranking of albums. I'm enjoying this. I'm glad that its an official album release.

My Sub Part 3, Soul Food, King of the South, and Cadillactica are my faves right now
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

qpjewz.jpg

according to wiki

An Raphael Saadiq beat? Oh ? . That's the first one I'm bumping...love the dude since his Tony Toni Tone days. Dude underrated by most folks nowadays.

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soul Food
    Celebration
    King of South
    Lost Generation

My favorite tracks after 1st listen

Will play this cd out tonight
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had to call a few places but I got the deluxe physical. Newbury Comics said it's not out until tomorrow, Target had no idea what I was talking about said they never heard of him, Best Buy first told me it wasn't out until tomorrow but when I said the date got pushed up they said they had it for me.

Not gonna have time to listen to it tonight but got something to look forward to tomorrow.