I smell a ? ...

Options
hahanope
hahanope Members Posts: 227
But seriously . @MikeyDaGawd is a stalking ass ? . it started when his ? started catching Lil feelings, because I dissed his man crush K.Lamar in the reason. And so I decided to hype up the slander, and he decided to throw a public fit and say I was a ? ass weirdo, but he protecting another man who don't know his
? ass. I'm pretty ? sure this a compton ? , cause nobody from NY or the south, or even the bay be catching feelings like Compton ? ..

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfao now you making a thread about me hahahaha. You mention Kendrick when he is unrelated and I called you a weirdo now you following all my previous posts like the ? ? you are. You ain't ordinary ? . I have football games to watch I'm not entertaining your faggotry. ? pro era irrelevant ass. And btw Kendrick not even my favorite rapper. It's Kanye you remedial ?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread Starter doesn't even have over 300 posts and already going at other posters.
  • hahanope
    Options
    Lmfao now you making a thread about me hahahaha. You mention Kendrick when he is unrelated and I called you a weirdo now you following all my previous posts like the ? ? you are. You ain't ordinary ? . I have football games to watch I'm not entertaining your faggotry. ? pro era irrelevant ass. And btw Kendrick not even my favorite rapper. It's Kanye you remedial ?
    Your feelings were all over the place for Kendrick. Stop trynna play it off, you ? ass hermaphrodite, ? ass ? Stan ? , following ass ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Lol this ? trying too hard . I bet this a white boy or a lame corny ass ? . Bumping old ass thread and pressing feelings to posts from a couple days ago dude get out and play outside. On Sundays I was at practice not being a ? ? like you
  • hahanope
    Options
    Lol this ? trying too hard . I bet this a white boy or a lame corny ass ? . Bumping old ass thread and pressing feelings to posts from a couple days ago dude get out and play outside. On Sundays I was at practice not being a ? ? like you
    Oh, I'm white cuz I know a big word. Oooh. I don't be on
    The IC all the time, hence my lack of posts. Like I said. I got ? on the way, and don't talk about feelings, over here like '? pro era' like
    That got anything to do with anything. You been stalking me for a hot minute now. From that post when I said that I ain't like Chance's part on You Song. Just crying cuz I don't like KL. and don't say that wasnt what started it , cuz it was. Like I said, I bet you from Compton ..
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is up with these trial threads? ? is weird...
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Lmfao this ? really think I'm a Kendrick Stan lolololol and now he thinks I'm from Compton ? lmfaaaooool
  • hahanope
    Options
    Lmfao this ? really think I'm a Kendrick Stan lolololol and now he thinks I'm from Compton ? lmfaaaooool
    Only in Compton would a ? be as dumb as you is.

And yes. You Stan Kendrick . Stop trying to act like you don't , cause you do. You act like you on the payroll. Ol protective ass ? . Ol "Ima press the feelings button on everybody who won't suck his ? " ass ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Difference between critizcing and blatant hate/troll. You just hate and troll. I do the same to any other poster who blatantly hates another rapper for no reason unless they say something funny but you not funny you corny.
  • hahanope
    Options
    Difference between critizcing and blatant hate/troll. You just hate and troll. I do the same to any other poster who blatantly hates another rapper for no reason unless they say something funny but you not funny you corny.

I only started hating, because you started crying like a ? . I was just criticizing at first, but when you said I was in my feelings, I showed you a ? in they feelings. Point blank period.

Also, I still think that you on a payroll. It's obvious. And you playing it off by saying you don't Stan Kendrick when you do, ? . You caught! We already know interscope is paying you to hype up KL. You failed, ? . Time to report back to Dre and tell them that yo cover blew, and then after you get fired, go and get some ugly hoe pregnant, and live off of food stamps and cigarettes for the rest of your life.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummm.........how do you know what ? smell like threadstarter?

? ' beat me to it.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing worst than the smell of a ? . Wait! How do you know what faggits smell like b?
  • hahanope
    Options
    Aint nothing worst than the smell of a ? . Wait! How do you know what faggits smell like b?

Walk around in Harlem for a couple minutes. The home of bad hoes and ? ? ...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sniffing doesn't sound pleasant
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahanope wrote: »

I only go to BK when im in NY.
  • hahanope
    Options

I live in BK. that's wassup b
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I live in BK. that's wassup b

What do the men in BK smell like?

Wait, don't answer that.
  • hahanope
    Options
    You all take ? too literally . It was a metaphor. I don't actually sniff ? ? , I was just saying that the faggotry was overwhelming
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...I thought you had football to watch.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummm.........how do you know what ? smell like threadstarter?
    They all over Harlem...

@Towers