Squirrel hunting is good eatin!!!

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
You better ask somebody!! It's that time of year again, from Now thru Xmas, we baggin' em and throwin em in the corn meal batter and hot canola oil ...WORD!! Better than chitlins and hog maws!!!.,.....

Before
backyard-deer-054.jpg

After
Squirrel-Hunting.jpg

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 will munny clicks cosign
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Inb4 ? never look at fried rice and wings the same
  • twatgetta
    Options
    you mofos neg-rep me but your silly ? eat fried chicken 24/7 and some of you fools eatin' fried cat at the local China buffets so ? you..I go hard on dat Squirrel meat...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @twatgetta you must live somewhere in either the country or the back woods cause ain't no black person would even think of the idea of eating squirrel.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when u think about it, they're probably cleaner than the cows we praise so much....definitely cleaner than a pig....but i cant do it....its a ? rat....no....i know a lot of people that do tho
  • twatgetta
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    @twatgetta you must live somewhere in either the country or the back woods cause ain't no black person would even think of the idea of eating squirrel.

? South...I chose to eat squirrel over pig feet and chitlins.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt even have to be south really. I kno a guy from Baltimore who says his childhood was full of fried possum and squirrel
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Fried possum.. nah ? that them things look disgusting.. im not saying id eat squirrel but those sneaky cat sized ? nah ? that.. possum i might ? the chef if i found out i ate some posssum
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Doesnt even have to be south really. I kno a guy from Baltimore who says his childhood was full of fried possum and squirrel

Can't do the Possum, but a ? went hard on some raccoon once. ..didn't like it.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah them possums got to many parasites
    squirrel is the truth though
    ? around and miss
    them ? will remember ya ass
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id ? a rabbit up.. i leave u real back wood ? the squirrels and ? ... i remember when we first moved here, we was just getting out the car and my brother seen some rabbits by the pond and next thing i know, he comes out with the .22 , aims, and gets 3 of them ? .. Skinned and cleaned em up and put some gravy and rice on and was eating good,..lmao...this story make me sound country as ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Squirrels make the weirdest ? sound

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Id ? a rabbit up.. i leave u real back wood ? the squirrels and ? ... i remember when we first moved here, we was just getting out the car and my brother seen some rabbits by the pond and next thing i know, he comes out with the .22 , aims, and gets 3 of them ? .. Skinned and cleaned em up and put some gravy and rice on and was eating good,..lmao...this story make me sound country as ?

straight up.....i've had rabbit like that and off the pit
  • twatgetta
    Options

? don't know rabbits live in the backwoods too?...lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    i dont know bout that corn meal batter tho...

gotta disguise that ? ....lol...make it look like a chicken nugget. don't wanna cook it like bacon. you might tho'
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once ate kangaroo. Pretty tasty. Alligator too.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Lol..i know where they live.. im just saying i dont eat all that other ? like ? and possums and snake or whatever ? eat down here.. ive seen ? pick up road ? like it aint ? ...now, i wont front, ive picked up a freshly hit deer myself..? was still kickin and everything..dropped it off at my uncles and and came back a few days later for some sausages and steaks and ?
  • twatgetta
    Options

Lol..i know where they live.. im just saying i dont eat all that other ? like ? and possums and snake or whatever ? eat down here.. ive seen ? pick up road ? like it aint ? ...now, i wont front, ive picked up a freshly hit deer myself..? was still kickin and everything..dropped it off at my uncles and and came back a few days later for some sausages and steaks and ?

lol..I've seen that ? too....? wanted to cook a dead alligator... that was floatin'..talkin' bout "It's still fresh ? ..."...lol
  • texasdaking88
    Options

lol..I've seen that ? too....? wanted to cook a dead alligator... that was floatin'..talkin' bout "It's still fresh ? ..."...lol

See thats the ? im talkin bout.. ridin with this white boy and seen a dead ? on the side of the road.. ? got out the car, picked it up and smelled it and. Threw it in the trunk.. i thought i was getting killed that night
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've eaten a kangaroo burger before...