American Horror Story - Coven (FX)

Options
S.jR.
S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has some of the best promos/posters for this show. And the opening theme music is so good I watch the trailers on tv even when I have a show DVR'ed.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell yeah.let's do it
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna have to dvr tonight. I'm happy they brought back taissa farmiga
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm actually jumping on this season after not watching the 1st two but I doubt that matters seeing as its really an Anthology. I saw the comic con promo for it and thought it would be dope.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was the 2nd season?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enjoyed season 1 & 2.

Trailers for this one are crazy.
  • jo22k
    jo22k Members Posts: 4
    Options
    should be good
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok.I won't even act like that ? didn't make me feel a way. Ill wait and see where this goes.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ok.I won't even act like that ? didn't make me feel a way. Ill wait and see where this goes.

Word...I'm watching that opening sequence like......yo. This ? gotta die after this commercial.
  • VisionBOasis
    VisionBOasis Members Posts: 131 ✭✭
    Options
    They got Precious on here smh lol.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
    I...just can't stop watching shiiiiiieeeet.
  • iron man1
    Options
    OOOOO HEEEEELLLLL NO I KNOW THIS ? AIN'T STILL LIVING!
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So I guess Fiona teaming up with that racist ass ? so she can figure out how to live forever.

Oh & @iron man1...u kno how we felt some way bout ol girl mutilating slaves.....As a female I also feel some type of way bout that gang ? . Glad they killed all them Muffuckas!!

And yeah i'ma keep watching but I tell u what I'm going to bed angry a ? right now...
  • iron man1
    Options
    So I guess Fiona teaming up with that racist ass ? so she can figure out how to live forever.

Oh & @iron man1...u kno how we felt some way bout ol girl mutilating slaves.....As a female I also feel some type of way bout that gang ? . Glad they killed all them Muffuckas!!

And yeah i'ma keep watching but I tell u what I'm going to bed angry a ? right now...

I ain't even mad at you for that one I'm not with that ? but damn at ol girl toxic ? .
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

I ain't even mad at you for that one I'm not with that ? but damn at ol girl toxic ? .

The head mistress did tell them she was there to teach the when to use their powers.....that was the perfect time right there.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i don't even have words for that opening sequence...

& lol @ the preview for the rest of the season. when they show the slaves coming back the first thing i thought of was those dolls in tales from the hood
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, I'm hooked. I only got 2 words to describe what I just watched...COT DAMN!
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haven't watched any previews for this season....just knew it was coming back the 9th of this month cuz of its Facebook page....i was just thinking while watching how back in my teen years they just started saying ? on tv....now they say ? , suck my ? , show a braless chick get drenched in water the crazy ? they show on SOA etc etc....morality is at an all time low
  • iron man1
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Hated the first two seasons but this one seems like it will be good. That fat white lady was sadistic and was ? up her slaves.

You didn't like season one man? That ? was GOAT season 2 was alittle too twisted for me I did like this new episode but as you can see above I obviously didn't feel the beginning lol. Doesn't help that the woman was real and they probably through in certain things that she did smfh disgusting man.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season one was GOAT...i missed the entire season 2, waiting for it to come on netflix...

? had me bugged out that they killed my boy tate from season 1.....

but i know that ? gonna come back....dude is a beast ass actor to be so young...
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Hated the first two seasons but this one seems like it will be good. That fat white lady was sadistic and was ? up her slaves.

You didn't like season one man? That ? was GOAT season 2 was alittle too twisted for me I did like this new episode but as you can see above I obviously didn't feel the beginning lol. Doesn't help that the woman was real and they probably through in certain things that she did smfh disgusting man.

Oh Madame LaLaurie was most definitely real and most of that ? did happen. She was one of most hateful disgusting racist ? to ever walk this earth. I learned about her when I was in jr high and they took us on a field trip to N.O. and we took that tour of her house.....me and most of our class which was black was mad as ? .

Now that I think about it...I'm glad I got out of Rapides Parish school system after Jr High...for some reason they thought it was cool to take classes that were 85 to 90% black on field trips to Plantations, cotton fields and Madame LaLaurie house like we didn't get the not so subtle racism of that ? ...like our families never told us the real about slavery & racisim in Louisiana cuz our school system wasn't gone tell us.....

That's why I was hoping they were going to show how she died after the commercial break....that's where they flipped the script and brought that racist ? back.

Check out wiki page if you want details....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

• iron man1
    Options

Oh Madame LaLaurie was most definitely real and most of that ? did happen. She was one of most hateful disgusting racist ? to ever walk this earth. I learned about her when I was in jr high and they took us on a field trip to N.O. and we took that tour of her house.....me and most of our class which was black was mad as ? .

Now that I think about it...I'm glad I got out of Rapides Parish school system after Jr High...for some reason they thought it was cool to take classes that were 85 to 90% black on field trips to Plantations, cotton fields and Madame LaLaurie house like we didn't get the not so subtle racism of that ? ...like our families never told us the real about slavery & racisim in Louisiana cuz our school system wasn't gone tell us.....

That's why I was hoping they were going to show how she died after the commercial break....that's where they flipped the script and brought that racist ? back.

Check out wiki page if you want details....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

O trust I looked her up after the show I heard alittle about her but not a lot. I hope ms angela basset does some crazy ? to her man smh. Your jr school sounds like them white teachers thought they were doing you a favor smh. ? ass crackass! *chris rock voice*
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo they are stepping it up again

This 1st ep has set a great tone

Old girl got that killer ?

they star studded too.Got that chick from Scream 4 who had me dying beating herself up
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Season 1 was dope...caught the first ep of season 2 and wasn't interested so I skipped it. They had me instantly hooked with the previews for season 3 with that chick sallowing the snake.

Did not know that racist ? actually existed...I can already see kathy bates getting nominated.