gamefly anyone?

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
has anyone used gamefly? I've been thinking of subscribing. y'know I think it would be better to rent a game at 9.95 for a whole month beat it and send it back. instead of paying 60 dollars for a game.

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was 20 a month. still aint a bad deal though my girl had a free trial for it used it to play AC creed 3 ? was pretty dope I been thinking about signing up myself
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i re upped with it, its go save me money when ps4 drop
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had it for awhile. My account got suspeneded cuz when i got my new card after i lost it .i forgot to update my account lol its a dope service tho im going to try to get my account up and running agin
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gamefly is righteous ? . Especially if you're like me and have no way to physically even rent games. Only thing is that with new releases, you gotta have your que for it in early. Might've took two months for me to get GTAIV had I went through them.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Gamefly is righteous ? . Especially if you're like me and have no way to physically even rent games. Only thing is that with new releases, you gotta have your que for it in early. Might've took two months for me to get GTAIV had I went through them.

Yup i used to do that. I would take everything out my que so i would have only a new realeSe inthere. That way i would for sure get it.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? renting I like owning my games
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ganefly is a good service if

1- it's alotta games u wanna try but not sure about buying

2- you actually got time to play them

I jus cancelled mine yesterday cause since gta came out, I have not played another game

I was jus givin them 22 bucks a month jus so 2 games can sit on top of my stereo
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never used it but I saw this review a few months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPVWJ0Xx9_Y
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has anyone used gamefly? I've been thinking of subscribing. y'know I think it would be better to rent a game at 9.95 for a whole month beat it and send it back. instead of paying 60 dollars for a game.

So I can rent a game for $9.95 a month for 30 days with gamefly and just send it back through the mail when I'm done?

I guess I'm just lazy b/c I done seen the Gamefly Blake Griffin commercials. I just haven't checked into it as a whole but when I did rent game it was black in the day from BlockBuster. As I got older, I just said ? it and start buying my games & trading/selling them.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can keep whatever game u renting for however u like
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I looked into the site & signed up briefly but, canceled b/c you can't rent current releases like GTA V or Beyond Two Souls right off bat. A lot of those games they got on there were old as hell and I had no interest in playing. Also, the renting stock always seems to be low as well & it would take forever to a game like GTA V or Beyond Two Souls b/c of demand in rentals.

Also, when I went to the site they give new customers first month free but after that to take out 1 game it's $15.95 a month and anything over 1 game is $22.95 a month. To me that's a waste when I can go online to amazon/ebay/glyde and buy the same games and sell them when I'm done for half to most of what I paid for them back.