The Wire (Revisted)

Options

Comments

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Business is where you are now, but what got you here are your word and reputation. With that alone you've still got a line to New York. Without it...you're done."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait...i though weebay shot omar.

did i miss something?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    wait...i though weebay shot omar.

did i miss something?

Wrong scene.. he's talking about the scene where Omar gets Stinkum
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D's name got dragged all through the mud because ? thought he committed that
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Yeah, they saw yo ghetto ass comin from MILES away, ? ! You got a ? beef wit them, that ? is on YOU!"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whole series onDemand right now

Bout to watch the whole series through again
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? told slim to hit clay Davis
    String like that ? need to be got lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just finished the 3rd season. I forgot how bad Herc got on my nerves.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Dawggg I died laughing when this ? Prez hit the ? in his eye with his pistol and told Daniels he did it cause shorty ? him off
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prez stayed doing dumb ? shot the wall ...shot up his own car ....hit that kid in the eye ..and then killed an under cover cop
  • R.D.
    Options
    Jst finished season 1...nt hearing anymore Deangelo vs Namond

D heart pumped pure red kool aid

? heard them years and was ready to flip on the whole damn family, gave up Bey, was ready to give up String

He was so ?

? done saved his ass and made dirt go away and now once he get hit with the years, he dnt wanna play
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Namond was a ? as well
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

? heard them years and was ready to flip on the whole damn family, gave up Bey, was ready to give up String

He was so ?

? done saved his ass and made dirt go away and now once he get hit with the years, he dnt wanna play

lol and what you think Naymond would have done if he got years like that? Dude was getting punked in the streets by little kids. You think he'd be able to make it in prison or even juvie without snitching?
  • R.D.
    Options

He was so ?

lol and what you think Naymond would have done if he got years like that? Dude was getting punked in the streets by little kids. You think he'd be able to make it in prison or even juvie without snitching?

Let me tell why it ain't up for debate

Namond ain't let it get that far, that boy knew he wasn't built for the game and walked away before having to take years and contemplate flipping on his ppl

Who he get punked by, Kenard ? The ? was gon let Kenard keep the ? ...he could've took the ? back

Deangelo was in the interrogation room giving up names of the same people who jst helped him beat a charge...it was fun and games then "damn unc, that was tight how u flipped tht witness" to "yeah Avon did it"

He was a grown man and he could've walked away from the game anytime before tht moment

? ?

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

He was so ?

Let me tell why it ain't up for debate

Namond ain't let it get that far, that boy knew he wasn't built for the game and walked away before having to take years and contemplate flipping on his ppl

Who he get punked by, Kenard ? The ? was gon let Kenard keep the ? ...he could've took the ? back

Deangelo was in the interrogation room giving up names of the same people who jst helped him beat a charge...it was fun and games then "damn unc, that was tight how u flipped tht witness" to "yeah Avon did it"

He was a grown man and he could've walked away from the game anytime before tht moment

? ?

What? Naymond got saved from the game. He didn't just give it up. D didn't have a hero come scoop him up.

And Naymond got punked plain and simple. If he could have got it back, Michael wouldn't have had to come handle the business for him.

And once again, you keep bringing what D did once he was caught and disenfranchised with the game. What do you seriously think Naymond would have done? You think he would stand tall facing the rest of his life in Jail? Wouldn't have happened. D went out like a ? no doubt, but he did put in work. Naymond wasn't even able to do that much.
  • R.D.
    Options
    What work ? Lmaoo it means nothing when u ready to flip on your ppl

Naymond got saved from his situation, not the game cause he was already out. He said he ain't even want the ?

Simply put

the kid walked away from a life he didn't wanna live

The man stayed in the life to reap the benefits but started snitching when the other shoe dropped
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    You act like Naymond walked away because he had a choice. He didn't. The dude couldn't do it. D could go out there and put in the work. He just didn't like it and didn't buy into it. Naymond couldn't do it at all. It wasn't in him, so he had no choice but try and get out.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair D was about to take those years it wasn't until they showed him a picture of Wallace with a bullet in his head that he started talking. Wallace was like a lil brother to him so D wanted to do right by him
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D>>>> Naymond

I can't fathom anybody standing up for the young boy. SMH They both weren't built for the street but Nay had that arrogance about him that was irking. He would only talk ? to dukie but he would get punked out by lil kernard. D ran the towers successfully and taught Poot and Bodie the game (prior to D them kids couldn't keep the count, didn't know the rules). ? ass naymond was always trying to leave his shift early, that dude was soft.
  • R.D.
    Options
    To be fair D was about to take those years it wasn't until they showed him a picture of Wallace with a bullet in his head that he started talking. Wallace was like a lil brother to him so D wanted to do right by him

Avon was real family

D was weak and a snitch

What work did D put in ? run the pit ? All he did was sit on a couch and oversee it. that's all mental...Namond could have did that, he jst was a 14 year old boy and wanted to do what boys do