Crystal McVea Claims She Spoke With ? in Near-Death Episode

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
An Oklahoma woman who says she encountered ? in a nine-minute brush with death describes her communication with the higher power as “effortless.”
“I was standing in the most beautiful tunnel of light,” Crystal McVea told ABC News. “There were no words. It was just effortless communication between us.”
McVea, 36, says she encountered ? nearly four years ago, in December 2009, while being treated for pancreatitis. After being accidentally overdosed on pain medication, McVea’s heart stopped beating and doctors struggled to revive her for nine minutes.
McVea, a mother of four, says she at first declined ? ’s offer to return to her body but then heard a calling that brought her back to life.
“I heard my mother scream my name,” said McVea. “And I stopped and I said, ‘Can I tell her I’m okay?,’ and He said, ‘The choice is up to you.’”
“I didn’t want to come back to my life but I still turned around,” she said. “I was right back into my body.”
McVea documented her experience in her book, “Waking Up in Heaven.” In the book she explains why she was surprised that she, of all people, encountered an experience with ? .
McVea told ABC News her near-death experience shattered her lingering doubts about her faith.
“I was sexually abused for many years of life,” she said. “And it wasn’t that I didn’t believe in ? , it was that I questioned his existence my whole life…’What kind of ? could allow this abuse to happen?’”
“All of that fell off in the presence of ? ,” McVea said.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/10/28/crystal-mcvea-claims-she-spoke-with-? -in-near-death-episode/

Do you think she is crazy or actually saw ? ?

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read, but she's delusional.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when i agree with a hater of fat women^^^
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    I am not a hater of fat women; so your premise is invalid.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I saw the last name McVea, and her being from Oklahoma; I thought she might've been related to Timothy McVea who bombed the Oklahoma City building in '95. Guess not
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasnt ? tho.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The brain does amazing things when under that much stress.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    After being accidentally overdosed on pain medication, McVea’s heart stopped beating and doctors struggled to revive her for nine minutes.

One of the bolded or both caused her to hallucinate, nothing to see here
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? morgan freeman is ? ,that ? lying
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no the ? she didn't............................
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, she's just trying to get rich
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being dead for 9 minutes is nothing compared to being dead for 6 days like this Chinese Woman.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re7_pmWW8mA
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    After being accidentally overdosed on pain medication, McVea’s heart stopped beating and doctors struggled to revive her for nine minutes.

One of the bolded or both caused her to hallucinate, nothing to see here
    technically she was dead tho 4 9 mins so that ? wouldnt matter...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

this is the funny part tho... if putting her under stress made her see ? and she did die.. wouldnt that be the last thing she thought? so walkin "into the light" would be her proof that ? exists..
  • VIBE
    Options

this is the funny part tho... if putting her under stress made her see ? and she did die.. wouldnt that be the last thing she thought? so walkin "into the light" would be her proof that ? exists..

She didn't die, though.

If she did, she would be dead.
  • VIBE
    Options

? The brain works in mysterious ways, bruh.

If you believe that a NDE/OBE testimony = proof of ? , you're more dumb than I thought.

Check it, one ? had clinically died, which means the heart stops, but she isn't dead, dead. She had an experience, bish went to heaven.

What is heaven? What the person desires it to be.

She went on to see grassy fields with dogs and cats playing. All animals were friendly and she was at peace.

No gods or angels but her own heaven.

It's literally what you make it to be; a fantasy world.

It doesn't prove anything whatsoever.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    People see all kinds of ? when they're unconscious.

I once ? a slim anthropomorphic fox ? --with black fur and glowing blue highlights--in a dream.

That proves nothing.

Anthropomorphic fox ? --with black fur and glowing blue highlights--still don't exist.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

If you believe that a NDE/OBE testimony = proof of ? , you're more dumb than I thought.

Check it, one ? had clinically died, which means the heart stops, but she isn't dead, dead. She had an experience, bish went to heaven.

She went on to see grassy fields with dogs and cats playing. All animals were friendly and she was at peace.

real ? i dont have a problem with having a discussion with u on this subject but dude u need 2 chill on that "dumb" ? ... now again if thats HER belief... its hers... yall stay tryna prove a persons opinions on ? is wrong. when spirituality has been around since recorded history.. also even if it was outside sources that made that experience.. does it make it less significant 2 her? smh..
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A week ago I almost got into lucid dream mode but just ended up with a bad case of sleep paralysis. I hate that ? .
  • VIBE
    Options

real ? i dont have a problem with having a discussion with u on this subject but dude u need 2 chill on that "dumb" ? ... now again if thats HER belief... its hers... yall stay tryna prove a persons opinions on ? is wrong. when spirituality has been around since recorded history.. also even if it was outside sources that made that experience.. does it make it less significant 2 her? smh..

nah, I'm just saying, you stated that because she had this experience it proves "? " is real, I'm saying that just because one experiences this, doesn't mean it's "real".

I gave you a weird ass example, the woman in animal heaven, to prove this.

I'm not judging her or taking away what she feelings is significant.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

nah, I'm just saying, you stated that because she had this experience it proves "? " is real, I'm saying that just because one experiences this, doesn't mean it's "real".

I gave you a weird ass example, the woman in animal heaven, to prove this.

I'm not judging her or taking away what she feelings is significant.

thats why i said it was significant 2 her... if he is real 2 her thats all that matters..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what we experience in NDE's is totally dependent on our beliefs and what we've been indoctrinated to believe what (or who) ? is. There definitely is something to all these accounts. Perhaps it's all based on the release of certain chemicals in our brain. Nonetheless, I find it rather comforting to know that in the end true bliss is obtained.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    No, she's just trying to get rich

^^^owns this thread