When it comes 2 dibs on chick ...how does it work with yo team?

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
So sat night i was at a party...some ? there..i was drinkn...some YG came on the kid was feeling himself nh

tumblr_mfj3f3z2Yj1rky2n1o1_250.gif

So i see these 2 females ive met before couple times..they was lookn nice in short dress..so i got one iso'd outside n my homie comes by n starts talkn to her...i gave him shaq face..and he asked to take a pic with her..i was like oh aight so when i took the pic i moved the camera so ? came out blurry..than my homie tryd tell me he smashed her before(ducktales)..thing is dude lies alot..hes had females bust him out for lying...i think he saw me make a move n got all salty... WWYD?

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd do wat da ? I wanna do
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    U shouldve told the ? to get his ? ass back in the crib so u can cook.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock,, paper, and scissor.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd jone that ? out
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she ain't your main how or your family me member she's fair game.

If I were single and saw someone I consider to be a friend move in on a chick first I'd fall back.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like yall was cockblocking each other. you for shaking the camera and ? ' up the pic, and him for crowdin' your space when you tryna holla.

• Max.
    Options
    U shouldve told the ? to get his ? ass back in the crib so u can cook.

These females know he got a GF on the low..the one i was chatting with found out n it basically killed any chance he ever had 2 months back..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You need a new ? to hang with. That's some blocking ? right there.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad these type of ? are getting caught in their lies, and other males are waking up.
  • Max.
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Sounds like yall was cockblocking each other. you for shaking the camera and ? ' up the pic, and him for crowdin' your space when you tryna holla.

Fam if i see one my friends talkn to a chick i never just come n try n be flirty with the chick..even my other friend was like..damn bruh why he like tryna ? it up for you
  • Max.
    Options
    I'm glad these type of ? are getting caught in their lies, and other males are waking up.

Please dont start
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo ? lame and that hoe a rip...Now make future decisions based on these facts...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i spit on her forehead n walk off

? know thats my property
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya ngga is funny style...however, The rule is set in stone as deemed by Cam'ron. If she aint ya girl...'THATS EVERYBODY'S FRIEND'

BUT...General rule is if ya ngga got the lead, you fall back...but be ready for if he ? up!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Please dont start

I only told the truth.. I got a son that will be 15, why would I lie about who I met at 15 and who I never met? no reason to lie. Even my son is old enough to know what is bogus..
  • S2J
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Case in point, me n 2 of my homies are outta town, and there's 2 chicks. I was a late additon to the outing so i fall back. The whole night its 2 on 2 plus me Lol All good, i play my position and make small talk every once n a while w/ one of the chicks. I quickly see she's impressionable and that my ? is not attacking, but i fall back..

Ffwd end of the night, we get back to the hotel-Embassy suites jnt with two beds in 1 room and a sleeper in the living room.

1 homie does his job and bags the jnt on his bed. My other homie that was pump fakin somehow allows the other chick to sleep in the living room on the sofa...with THIS GUY *pointing to myself* Lol

I barely said anything to her all that night, but a lil spoonin + both us bein tipsy = i smashed in the morning hahah. That next morning was hilarious. That ngga was salty (not at the me--b/c he a real ngga and know the rules-- but at himself) It was his bday, too Lmao Oh well. Cookies! Gimme that

tumblr_lnu5e9R8r61qgplnto1_400.gif
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is so much wrong with this thread, it ain't eem funny.
  • Max.
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Talk about it
  • Max.
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Ya ngga is funny style...however, The rule is set in stone as deemed by Cam'ron. If she aint ya girl...'THATS EVERYBODY'S FRIEND'

BUT...General rule is if ya ngga got the lead, you fall back...but be ready for if he ? up!

If killa said than its a golden rule
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Talk about it

1. Why hating on ya man by ? up the pic?

2. Who calls 'dibs' on chicks past the age of 18?

3. etc
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad someone made this thread. ? are too thirsty these days.

with My team 1st its whoever she's feeling. 2nd is whoever is feeling her.

I got a perfect example of this whenever I go to the DR.
    an island full of women an ? be ready to fight over one or ready to give someone's tapes out
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them hoes choose, but it dont matter cause me and my dawg flexin so they gon wanna ? both of us
  • S2J
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And a story of how a SUCKA ngga handles it:

2 homies book the same girl at a club... 1 homie is local, the other is outta town. The local homie talks to this ? and off for like a year. Never wifes tho, just does the fwb thing. But he does a lot of 'wifey' type things with her...(sucka move #1)

Little did we know the other homie is still in contact with her the whole time, just textin, phone, etc. He comes in town 1 time and is braggin about 'yea i got this chick she dtf as soon as i touch down, etc, etc' Talkin bout ol girl

Local homie finds out, calls the girl tells her how she's wrong. Turns into a bytch basically (sucka move #2)...then he talks to the homie face to face, in kinda confrontational pose and tone, and says 'I mean i already beat the jawn so I dont know what you thought..etc, etc' (sucka move #3). I never got the full jist of what he said but he caught feelins basically. To this day we dont look at him the same.
  • Max.
    Options

Talk about it

1. Why hating on ya man by ? up the pic?

2. Who calls 'dibs' on chicks past the age of 18?

3. etc

? him thats why nh..he see me talkn to the ? ..he wana try n be all flirty n front of me..if she wanted to talk to to him she woulda..she doesnt tho..

He dont understand u win some you lose some..he lost already..u see me cookn